joh

Aug 20, 2017
i need help i got two pieces of the evidence for alices how many more do i need and how do i get them please help

Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
i need help i got two pieces of the evidence for alices how many more do i need and how do i get them please help
For the good end, all five. For any of the bad ones, none. Which ones do you have?

”1: Buy from the Chesire Cat
2: Make a cake for the Mad Hatter
3: Find in the Queen's Bedroom (help her in the dungeon and during the plotline she'll ask you to fetch something from her room)
4: Catepillar will give you it
5: Either give Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum the picture of Alice, or convince her to masturbate in front of them (Catepillar scene must be complete for this to trigger)”

Credit to HawkHero

joh

Aug 20, 2017
For the good end, all five. For any of the bad ones, none. Which ones do you have?

”1: Buy from the Chesire Cat
2: Make a cake for the Mad Hatter
3: Find in the Queen's Bedroom (help her in the dungeon and during the plotline she'll ask you to fetch something from her room)
4: Catepillar will give you it
5: Either give Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum the picture of Alice, or convince her to masturbate in front of them (Catepillar scene must be complete for this to trigger)”

Credit to HawkHero
thank you so much i was having such a hard time thanks again

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
sooo... did anyone else encounter that bug in little midgard after buying the domination materia that you can't save anymore... with an error message that its not the same as some store.candy thingy (I don't remember the name but if someone encountered that error that probably rings some bells)
Is there a known fix or should I just ignore the item as a whole, as its not really necessary...?

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I have the 5 pieces of evidence, but I can't get my relationship with Alicia to increase, do I have to wait for the trial to end or was the path of love a bad choice?

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
I'm stuck on Mulan I can't recruit or train any more and so I just keep failing the base defense, what do I do?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

the bad thing is that you have to start all over again, whenever you have a new part of the map, the game gives an error, and you have to start from scratch
--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

o ruim e que tem que começar tudo novamente , sempre que tem uma nova parte do mapa , o jogo da erro , e tem que começa do zero

1648072450908.png

1653982711568.png

1641069220271.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão v0.14

Jon snow090

Jun 30, 2021
when i click shop this will show

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/shop/shop.rpy", line 16, in <module>
NameError: name 'landofdragons_shop' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "game/locations/landofdragons/camp/shop/shop.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/game/locations/landofdragons/camp/shop/shop.rpy", line 16, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Conquered Hearts 0.14
Tue May 31 16:24:23 2022

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
when i click shop this will show

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "engine/core.rpyc", line 27, in script call
  File "game/locations/landofdragons/camp/shop/shop.rpyc", line 16, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Conquered Hearts 0.14
Tue May 31 16:24:23 2022
old save , new problem , there is no escape , you have to start a new save

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes