darkdino

Nov 15, 2018
I have encounter a glitch where equipping locks me out of saving. Are there any answer to this or should just not equip items?

Numuir

Aug 1, 2018
With the new update we can no longer set daily tasks for the Tifa and Aerith? I thought in old version we could set tasks?

Kxnii

Jun 7, 2022
I don't understand how to get the training unlocked in Wonderland. I keep trying to get to the queen's bedroom but it is not possible since I can only use one booster at a time. How do you unlock this or how do I level up my stats? I'm not talking about the "training" from talking to Alice, I'm talking about the grayed out option in the menu at the start of a day.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I don't understand how to get the training unlocked in Wonderland. I keep trying to get to the queen's bedroom but it is not possible since I can only use one booster at a time. How do you unlock this or how do I level up my stats? I'm not talking about the "training" from talking to Alice, I'm talking about the grayed out option in the menu at the start of a day.
you should already unlock her training after you talk to Alice about her trial. in every morning you need to pick the third option. this will increase her lust to get her to do stuff. get her lust to 100% so you can see percent chance of her do like flash her tit and so on. every night before rest. talk to alice at night. choose option training to train her. click on her body. this will give you a option. but its depends how horny is she. before you doing anything make sure you save the game. at the option you see like flash her tits. below that you see percent on that option. if the percent is 50. there a chance she say no and she be mad at you. so load the game again and try again. make sure her lust is at 100% and also the cat sell pills that increase her lust every morning. do like flash her tits and so on. doing this give you exp to level up.

to get to the queen bedroom. you need to interact the bush that says caterpillar. after that you need to talk to mad hatter. she will say that you need to find a door. the cat appear and he will tell you that you need a key to open it. talk to the queen and work. at work new option appear. you walk in while the queen is fuck the girl. she give you a options depends on your level. then she ask you to go to her bedroom.

akash29

Jun 4, 2020
How do you get more than 9 pages of save slots? It goes back to page 1 when clicking next page at page 9.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I tried to play it on joiplay but everytime the MC talks an error pops up, does anyone has the same problem?
I don't know what error you are talking about, I need more information. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem:

• Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
  • Try Hard reboot in your Android mobile. Press and hold down the "Home" and "Power" buttons at the same time for upto 10 seconds. Then, release the buttons and hold down "Power" button until the screen turns on.Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
  • If none of the above working, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
  • Finally, if you can't fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. Android usually restores all settings after you re-install and log into the app. You can see if that fixes it.
Even in some rare cases, the re-install step also don't work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!

Kytama

Jun 21, 2020
I don't know what error you are talking about, I need more information. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem:

• Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
  • Try Hard reboot in your Android mobile. Press and hold down the "Home" and "Power" buttons at the same time for upto 10 seconds. Then, release the buttons and hold down "Power" button until the screen turns on.Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
  • If none of the above working, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
  • Finally, if you can't fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. Android usually restores all settings after you re-install and log into the app. You can see if that fixes it.
Even in some rare cases, the re-install step also don't work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!
This is the error messaged that you get when the mc tries to speak on Android you could just ignore it a proceed through the game but every single time the mc talks you'd have to do this idk what's the issue I have tried to delete and re-extract the file but nothing seems to work so far.

Reactions: asanoturna

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
This is the error messaged that you get when the mc tries to speak on Android you could just ignore it a proceed through the game but every single time the mc talks you'd have to do this idk what's the issue I have tried to delete and re-extract the file but nothing seems to work so far.
Here is a possible workaround:

>>> class MyMixin:
>>> def _my_repr_(self):
... raise NotImplementedError
>>> def __repr__(self):
... return self._my_repr_()
>>> def _repr_pretty_(self, p, cycle):
... p.text(str(self) if not cycle else '...')
>>> class MyClass(MyMixin):
... def __init__(self):
... super().__init__()
... def _my_repr_(self):
... return "The Repr."
... def __str__(self):
... return "The str."
>>> my_object = MyClass()
>>> my_object
The str.

You need to change this in your Python code

Reactions: Kytama

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Haah...
The game that got designed by the consumer's complains...
Now the dev surely struggle for thinking new Idea. Hope all this change are his plan B.

But I guess it can't be helped if you want to make a profit out of it. I know to well about the hardships of providing services.
One cannot always succeed on everything as planned after all...

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
accoding to his patron he will be abaonding this after the enxt update if anyone has experience in making games woul du talk to hime an see about taking it over to keep this going

SilentN7

Jan 9, 2019
Damn thats sad to hear, was a really fun game. Hope they can finish the current worlds atleast.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes