Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
But I hope there will be any ending to the game ? Or a black screen and that's it ?
Patreon post says that the dev will be continuing solo development wrap it up, though it will likely take a long time and won't need to pay for art anymore so is pausing billing for August and offering refunds for July.

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so, i tried searching the thread but couldn't find any mention, anyone know what the console commands for midgar and dragons variables are (corruption and food/recruits/soldiers/days till attack)?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Console Codes
Code:
$ mc.munny

mc.give_xp('level',500)
$ mc.dominance
$ mc.perversion
$ mc.education

mc.add_item('candy')
mc.add_item('lustpills')

$ alice.obedience
$ alice.sexuality
$ alice.inhibition
Sorry for sounding like a noob but I tried to use for dominance and said "SyntaxError: invalid syntax" I'm assuming I'm not doing the command properly..that or the code shared as incorrect as I don't think $ symbol is needed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry for sounding like a noob but I tried to use for dominance and said "SyntaxError: invalid syntax" I'm assuming I'm not doing the command properly..that or the code shared as incorrect as I don't think $ symbol is needed
Did you open the console when there was some dialogue on screen like when a character is talking?

ronney

May 6, 2017
this seems to be abandoned now. SInce july

Unfortunately, the headline is what you think it is. I can no longer continue the development of Conquered Hearts.

I've had some substantial life changes that I won't get into but it's drastically reduced my time and energy. It wouldn't be right for you, the team, or myself, to forcefully continue at a much slower pace, so I've had to make a tough decision; one that I've been very reluctant to accept. Unfortunately, I can no longer force the time and energy without impacting my life.

The next release will be the last. I'll continue development solo at this point to release what's left... It's still quite a bit of work and I'll be pressed to find the time, but it doesn't feel right to hold onto the complete art.

I've paused the August billing, as I have no need to pay for art anymore... And I'm happy to refund any new donors for July - just send me a message.

I want to thank the team, current and old, for their contribution... and I sincerely want to thank you, the followers and supporters, for making this game with me.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
I'm getting erros in watch tower and floor. does old save not work? have to start a new one? (Mulan part)
Yes you'll need to start fresh again.

This game always had save problems every new version. The dev never seemed to get previous saves to be compatible every patch.

Reactions: Lord Grim

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I know that the project is already abandoned. But there was supposed to be a final version of the game. Something still known, or is it still in the plans ?

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
*insert eye roll here* oh big shocker another promising game being abandoned
the reason i do not support patreons or unfinished products
I don't support a lot of the dev's choices but i do have to acknowledge that at least he ended the project himself instead of going radio silent, milking money from people who forgot that were donating which would've been way easier and scummier.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not played this in a long time because you have a timer are a number of day's to do things in and that suckes lol

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes