Null98

Nov 14, 2018
did anyone see all the potential worlds that were considered, but only had a planet icon, I did happen to find in ver. 3.0 twilight town, and agrabah were considered, also does anyone have ver. 2.00 archived or no

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
The links given for update 15 do not work for me, while I appreciate the attempt I was hoping more for mega or another easier to use one.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
The links given for update 15 do not work for me, while I appreciate the attempt I was hoping more for mega or another easier to use one.
Through mega.nz I cannot give unfortunately. I do not have the permission of the author of the project. He has to give access himself or the party who got permission to give access. This is its own strange thing is that the page was not updated last time.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
Through mega.nz I cannot give unfortunately. I do not have the permission of the author of the project. He has to give access himself or the party who got permission to give access. This is its own strange thing is that the page was not updated last time.
Can't you just upload the file to Mega yourself? The author of the project isn't working on it anymore.

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes