Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
for some reason I had no doubt it'll get abandoned. Almost none of these games get to the end. Part gets abandoned. Other part keep milking patrons with stagnating pace the closer they get to the "finish". I joined this site in 2017, but many games I had my eyes on since 2016 are still "in development" yet if you get them side by side they didn't even doubled in the content in 7 years.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Trainer and weak ass perverted male mc isnt exactly my thing but i liked this one for the artstyle alone. RIP :LOL: .

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

iLeNathan

Aug 1, 2017
Unfortunate that it's being abandoned. Is the dev working on anything else or are they done indefinitely?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
If I had actual artistic talent I'd tell them to sue and good luck trying to actually collect and crank out shit just to spite them and release it via torrent (Rarbg couldn't care less about DMCA notices and welfare checks can't legally be garnished, pretty liberating to be litigation proof by simply staying "poor", with most income in cash with no record).
It'll be hard to "crank out shit just to spite them" when your bank account's seized and frozen and all your electronics are repossessed, and then the remainder of your debt is handed off to an actual debt collection agency who are a private company and as such aren't beholden to garnishment protection and will play a lot less nicely.

Or they decide to just throw you in jail because failure to pay an LFO, such as a judgement debt, and copyright infringement in and of itself are both criminal offenses that can be met with a jail sentencing, especially when compounded together and with repeat offenses.

You're not "litigation" proof, you're "judgement" proof, and that phrase doesn't mean you're immune to anything, it just means suing you won't yield the demanded amount.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 16 Votes