Lexan626

Mar 1, 2020
When do they usually make their updates public? been looking forward to more of this game (tho I was hoping for tifa and aerith)
It usually dependens on how long it
it takes to fix the bugs.
Unfortunately, the update is focused on Mulan. But tifa and aerith on the way.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Do the Tifa/Aeris and the Mulan sex scenes look as goofy as the Alice ones did after the change?
Because the actual sex (and the penis) looked incredibly blah during the Wonderland bit and I stopped playing before the FF part.

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
if i tell alice to wrk or clean or study then chose anything but rest ill leave to explore but alice doesnt do anything. this makes it hard to train her and make money or work with the queen to get evidence.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
the day of the trial and i have 1 piece of evidence how are you supposed to do this. am i doing something wrong?

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
yes you are, i got all evidences when i played 1 month ago, it was easy, though i don't remember how i did it ^^'

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Do the Tifa/Aeris and the Mulan sex scenes look as goofy as the Alice ones did after the change?
Because the actual sex (and the penis) looked incredibly blah during the Wonderland bit and I stopped playing before the FF part.
IIRC some time ago developer posted something about a revamp of wonderland art, i don't rember if is already done and he's just waiting the right time to release the new wonderland or the team is working on it simultaneously of other worlds

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
IIRC some time ago developer posted something about a revamp of wonderland art, i don't rember if is already done and he's just waiting the right time to release the new wonderland or the team is working on it simultaneously of other worlds
If you're referring to the first Alice look revamp, the one that you can see in the preview pics, that's the goofy looking scenes I was referring to. She looks...okay. But the actual cock and scenes themselves look wonky as hell.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
If you're referring to the first Alice look revamp, the one that you can see in the preview pics, that's the goofy looking scenes I was referring to. She looks...okay. But the actual cock and scenes themselves look wonky as hell.
ah, i know about a revam with the style of vaporberry i'm not a patreon so i don't know if that is the new art, i couldn't see them.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
anyone have save for 0.10 pregnant alice corrupt heart ? when i want put my mouse on Midgard , game crash ...

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes