Collection Video Conseit Collection [2024-08-09] [conseitnsfw]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018

Fenix774

Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone know who voiced his older stuff? I've been trying to find out who did the voice for Chun and the medic from fortnite, can't find out who they are. Looked almost everywhere, thanks in advance. Sorry if you were hoping for an update. This question has just been bugging me for a while.

Reactions: LH98

Chester

May 13, 2017
Here is the quite complete collection of [Conseit] work (up till late May 2024), thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Full collection is split into 9 parts:

All in all, 97 animations & 32 images (19.3GB)
Includes a lot of older Fortnite animations missing from the OP.
Where multiple versions of an animation are released, only the highest quality version is included.

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
file tag legend

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.
Until next time o7
Hello! I can't seem to download #4 in the link! Would it be possible to have that one reuploaded if it's not too much trouble?

baster306

Nov 17, 2021
Is there a pack of his Fortnite works in HQ? I think we need it for archiving, since he deleted it from his own archive.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Collection Revamp, OP Updated

Reuploaded 2021-2022 with missing vids, new mirrors for 2023
Added 2024 Jan-July

1.gif
Sorry that it took so long :rolleyes::whistle:
Thanks Schattenjäger and RavenOfOld

Same as with GB, used this post but packed by years, slightly renamed keeping 1-3 tags

Example
Screenshot (701).png vs mine Screenshot (702).png more compact, no name dupes, I like the tags, but some of them are too much
And that "x Dude" thing has to go, to the same place GB went...

Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Collection Revamp, OP Updated

Reuploaded 2021-2022 with missing vids, new mirrors for 2023
Added 2024 Jan-July

View attachment 3914631
Sorry that it took so long :rolleyes::whistle:
Thanks Schattenjäger and RavenOfOld

Same as with GB, used this post but packed by years, slightly renamed keeping 1-3 tags

Example
View attachment 3914646 vs mine View attachment 3914648 more compact, no name dupes, I like the tags, but some of them are too much
And that "x Dude" thing has to go, to the same place GB went...
Nice work, I like it. Certainly easier on the eyes, especially for someone who is browsing by filename and not by thumbnail. I prefer the heavier tag approach because I use filter search a lot across multiple creators' archives. And the token dude is there for the reason of consistency of format. Sometimes it's 'dudes' which helps quickly filter through threesomes and gangbangs, and sometimes it's another notable character's name.

Reactions: LordLegolas

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Tracer, Warm Up Before Stretching 01 is 99kb isnt that wrong? I mean Tracer, Warm Up Before Stretching 02 is the same but is 4mb and bigger in size too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

Schattenjäger

Jr. Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Tracer, Warm Up Before Stretching 01 is 99kb isnt that wrong? I mean Tracer, Warm Up Before Stretching 02 is the same but is 4mb and bigger in size too
Correct. He did not release the png file for that mini set, and so to have it completed I had to include that twitter pic.
Here's a compromise:

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote