Collection Video Consome Kitchen collection [2024-09-23] [紺そめ]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Anonnt

Nov 14, 2021
nahh, Rinhee is good at Art, but Consome still better for the Animation. specially, at Ahegao and Cumming Part XD. love how the girls be like XD
To each their own ig, ahegao has always been a funky thing for me imo lol. I feel like Rinhee provides more in their animations than Consome. Not tryna trash on Consome tho, love their works too.

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
nahh, Rinhee is good at Art, but Consome still better for the Animation. specially, at Ahegao and Cumming Part XD. love how the girls be like XD
For me it is the opposite, Consome better for art, but Rinhee better at animation. Rinhee characters face is similar for each, because of that, it's easy to recognize it's from Rinhee. But imagine, both of them collab, just like Rinhee and Dishwasher.

And btw, Yae Miko just released from Consome

Reactions: Ligmapenas

kizarukinemon

May 22, 2021
For me it is the opposite, Consome better for art, but Rinhee better at animation. Rinhee characters face is similar for each, because of that, it's easy to recognize it's from Rinhee. But imagine, both of them collab, just like Rinhee and Dishwasher.

And btw, Yae Miko just released from Consome
dishwasher. i kneel

SebasLY

Feb 10, 2023
It's good that someone made a branch with the author's works. Censored videos. I have some videos without her. If necessary, write to me. Thank you for the video. Now the collection is almost complete. It is a pity that the author publishes only with censorship. And he has so far abandoned the uncensored branch. View attachment 2361192
Do you have Fio01, BTR01, CSM02 and CSM03 Pls

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes