Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Conspiracy-Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Let me put this right up front: I am going to be very critical here. But it comes from a place of wanting a fellow creative to improve their craft. I am not being a troll, and I am not nit-picking to be mean or farm likes or just have a go for my own amusement. What is here's is not a hilariously bad train wreck, deserving of unchained derision for the sake of comedy. It is a very flawed experience, which has the potential to be improved with a lot of effort. I have a secondary education in Game Art, Design, & Animation (Art Institute of Pittsburgh), and I'm going to be looking at this through the same lens of critique that I built up when I was in college.

EDIT: Proactively added the Spoiler to keep the post length manageable, before I get another mod doing it themselves and I have to read a passive-aggressive notification with them bitching about how my 'highly subjective' post is 'overwrought'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
The removal of any skipping options is odd, and is also sure to upset a not insignificant portion of users as well.
Unfortunately, this is a constant trend. Not funny at all.

The "best effect" will be to combine the text with the "original font" and make it invisible, probably silver letters on a gray background will be OK.

What did I want to write? that it could always be worse and that the developers made every possible mistake. And they don't learn from their own or other people's mistakes.
Some learn and make better and better games. Most... not so much. Not for real.

We'll see what happens with this game.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes