Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This game obvious has pros and cons but the Dev talking about abandoning this project due to something as insignificant as reviews is pretty sad. The ratings here for a lot of games are a joke, it's full of gaslighting and shouldn't be taken serious. So I really hope he's not comparing ratings from other games to his. What I would like for the Dev to do is take to heart ONLY the constructive criticism, ignore the other stuff and focus on bettering his project.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This game obvious has pros and cons but the Dev talking about abandoning this project due to something as insignificant as reviews is pretty sad. The ratings here for a lot of games are a joke, it's full of gaslighting and shouldn't be taken serious. So I really hope he's not comparing ratings from other games to his. What I would like for the Dev to do is take to heart ONLY the constructive criticism, ignore the other stuff and focus on bettering his project.
Reaction:
(y)

Reply:
Exactly. I've played a lot of very good games that people have shat on in reviews. Mainly because their fetish wasn't in the game or because it was slow burn. Dev needs to just block out the reviews and just carry on.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Reaction:
(y)

Reply:
Exactly. I've played a lot of very good games that people have shat on in reviews. Mainly because their fetish wasn't in the game or because it was slow burn. Dev needs to just block out the reviews and just carry on.
Yep. Then of course there's the other side of the coin. There's plenty of games on her that get gaslighted BECAUSE their fetish is on display. Tribalism runs rampart around here.

• Sad
Reactions: lordfridge9

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
All good points.
Having worked with many developers in my proofreading, I see the spectrum of reactions from them. Have talked a few into continuing, given advice, and mainly listened to them. We are all different in how we react to stress. The main issue is that thier expectations are too high, and the crash is difficult to recover from.
Some continue their game but avoid F95 because they know what to expect. I'd say that is much better than giving up completely.

This is a worldwide platform. This is a very good opportunity to grow as a person by interacting with different cultures and being open to their way of thinking without harsh judgment while showing them your side of the story emphatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghosthog

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
That said, despite all the issues I have with the game so far, it's interesting enough, so I'll likely check back in for a couple of updates to see if it gets improvements. Hope the Dev makes some changes to fix the issues I mentioned.
I'm working with the dev to fix some issues. The password is one of them. Your other points are petty, in my opinion. This is a game made by a newbie. Newbie is the point here. Some advice for you. Don't play games if you're going to use actual world logic.
Read the post above this one.

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 2631070

Overview:
The protagonist, who became an orphan at the age of 13, was adopted by his father's friend. But unknown by the fact that a conspiracy is taking place backstage.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-20
Release Date: 2023-10-09
Developer: Remendo's Pvt Lmt - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Door Password:

Unfortunately, I was not able to work on text speed.
If anyone from community can fix it, you're most welcomed.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches: -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2831191 View attachment 2831192 View attachment 2831193 View attachment 2831194 View attachment 2831195 View attachment 2831196 View attachment 2831197 View attachment 2831198
View attachment 2831199 View attachment 2831200 View attachment 2831201 View attachment 2831202 View attachment 2831203 View attachment 2831204 View attachment 2831205 View attachment 2831206
What is the famous Dialog from the Terminator, I'll Be Back doesn't work.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Dev... Why player need to click on single objects to continue all the time? There is no sense for that at all. If it was a choices ok, no problem, but when there are no choices... why?
Why, after animations, you need to push skip/ctrl button to (fast) continue the game. Not sure if It's worked as intended.
Text speed... I guess change transitions to 1(0) and text_cps to 0 really help for game, if you don't wanna w8 all the time...
Btw visual not bad... Plot... well see.
But for now the game need a lot to improve to become decent.

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
I'm working with the dev to fix some issues. The password is one of them. Your other points are petty, in my opinion. This is a game made by a newbie. Newbie is the point here. Some advice for you. Don't play games if you're going to use actual world logic.
Read the post above this one.
Regardless of whether you think my points are petty or not they are all valid and after going through this thread everything I've mentioned has been pointed out more than once before so it isn't like I'm speaking without a point. I'll acknowledge the author is a newbie so he should be provided some leeway, that said giving him/her a pass for stuff doesn't mean I won't point it out in hopes that he/she will fix the issues so he/she can make an overall better quality game. It is in both our best interests that such things are pointed out so the faults can be ironed out quickly.
Also on your point about not expecting logic from games, while that it is true as a general rule, it is also very flawed thinking. When a game is given a setting that is grounded in reality, some basic levels of realism and logic has to be adhered to in order to maintain immersion, tone, and atmosphere. If you want to be able to get away with highly unusual and unrealistic scenarios then set the world up in a way that the improbable is not impossible, and even then it would need to have some basis as to why such an improbable event can occur.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Regardless of whether you think my points are petty or not, they are all valid.
Valid? Do you decide what is valid? Just because some other members say something similar doesn't make it valid. And if they said it already, why are you chiming in? You and I said the dev is new at this, but you basically attacked him/her like a drill sergeant.
And don't give me "that's how I am" bullshit. I am not saying treat them with flowers and sunshine, but essentially, screaming at them will not do anything but make you look like a punk. Good job, you accomplished that.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Conspiracy [Ch. 1 v0.6 Fix] [Remendo's Pvt Lmt]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is not applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Uhm, is this the one where there is some sort of magic existing and dad pops out of a portal in some alley have a quick chat then leaves?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Uhm, is this the one where there is some sort of magic existing and dad pops out of a portal in some alley have a quick chat then leaves?
Actually I'm pretty sure that's another game but I can't remember the title either and it's really bugging me. The MC was a recently licensed PI if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually I'm pretty sure that's another game but I can't remember the title either and it's really bugging me. The MC was a recently licensed PI if I recall correctly.
So the answer is no. Thanks. Yeah, now it bugs me too! :HideThePain:Gotta find that one and will give this a try.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes