wowowohhh

May 6, 2023
Not abandoned, he's Russian and they're kindof in the middle of a war.
I hpoe so,but his last MSG posted date on his patreon page is ,and before than ,he uploaded Conspiracy [Ch1 v0.7] Normal Edition to Google Drive while no one had this version even now,that's nealy 6 months ago。 Russian is in war but not all people in Russian .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Conspiracy [Ch. 1 v0.7] [Remendo's Pvt Lmt]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Apexs

Jan 26, 2024
Made an alternative incest patch.
version: [Ch. 1 v0.7]
feature: Eng only. My patch changing to dad, mom and sisters. The original patch(first one) changes to uncle, aunt and cousins.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
when characters talk it still says Aunt Diana etc

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Regarding the patch on MediaFire:

Image 614.png gives me the Avast virus warning and blocks the download. I don't even know precisely why those images are there and if I'm meant to put them in the game folder or somewhere else.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Regarding the patch on MediaFire:

Image 614.png gives me the Avast virus warning and blocks the download. I don't even know precisely why those images are there and if I'm meant to put them in the game folder or somewhere else.
Well if it's a jpg or png you can be sure it won't a virus, just bad luck of bit-combination. Of course there could be malware in a picture, but I haven't heard of any viewer that would execute code in a picture yet...

Probably rerendering or downloading a compressed version in the future will solve that problem.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes