• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CCDbanner.png

Overview:
Contagion Crisis is a monster survival-horror kinetic novel heavily influenced by games such as Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, and more.

In 2018, a contagion escapes into the city of Grimhaven, Washington, turning everything it touches into lust-fueled monsters. Sisters, Sarah and Ava, must traverse the city, doing their best to avoid the lustful mutations, military personnel, and raiders. To find the truth of the origin of the contagion, the pair will have to unravel a web of lies that will take them into the deepest, darkest pit.

For the demo, you will be playing the intro of the game, which follows Officer Kathy Monroe.

*NOTE - We have decided to move forward with the HS2 version of the game. Thank you all for playing and casting your votes!*​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: WeLoveMonsters - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
DAZ EDITION

Win/Linux: - - - - -

HS2 EDITION
Win/Linux: - - - - -

3e.png 8a.png 13a.png 17b.png 24g.png 29b.png 50b.png 58o.png intro15.png intro29.png intro55.png intro85b.png intro110.png intro156f.png intro158.png

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Damn really hard to choose between Daz and honey select 2 . So far hs2 looks good for me . Will play the demo and give further feedback . Best of luck dev.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3443860

Overview:
Contagion Crisis is a monster survival-horror kinetic novel heavily influenced by games such as Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, and more.

In 2018, a contagion escapes into the city of Grimhaven, Washington, turning everything it touches into lust-fueled monsters. Sisters, Sarah and Ava, must traverse the city, doing their best to avoid the lustful mutations, military personnel, and raiders. To find the truth of the origin of the contagion, the pair will have to unravel a web of lies that takes them into the deepest, darkest pit.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: WeLoveMonsters - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
DAZ EDITION

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

HS2 EDITION
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 3443946 View attachment 3443947 View attachment 3443948 View attachment 3443949 View attachment 3443950 View attachment 3443951 View attachment 3443952 View attachment 3443953 View attachment 3443962 View attachment 3443963 View attachment 3443964 View attachment 3443965 View attachment 3443966 View attachment 3443967 View attachment 3443968
Is this a game that contains both DAZ and HS models?

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
This game was brought to you by the people who loved deleted zombie rape scenes from DeadMoon Survival :LOL:
I downloaded and played that game without any knowledge of the drama and it was so confusing. Failure had no real impact but the character's were upset and I was just puzzled.

Downloaded both versions. I'll give it a look later.

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
This game was brought to you by the people who loved deleted zombie rape scenes from DeadMoon Survival :LOL:
You're not wrong... In all seriousness though, I love that game and respect the devs decision. It was definitely an inspiration. I just wanted to make games for those people that like that kind of content. Hence our studio name :D

Last edited:

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Is this a game that contains both DAZ and HS models?
I'll make sure the developer comment is more apparent but no. There are two different versions. Our goal is that the community plays both and tells us which one they preferred.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Pretty cool demos bro!
It wasn't as easy a choice as I'd thought BUT the HS version was better to me. The female models looked better and the animations for the penetration scenes were also better. The Daz version had better male zombie models but I'm not here to see dude's faces! I'm here to see hot women get banged by zombies, and the HS version, imo is superior.

Overall the demo played well and the dialogue was good. I hope you push forward with haste. and after a few updates if it's as good as it seems it'll be I'll be sure to support!