Unity Completed Convenience Store without Skirts ~ Sweet Days with Beautiful Girl Clerks [v2.1.5] [Black mercury]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Yeah, sadly its unplayable. bugged at the tutorial and after skip i can't schedule shifts so I'm stuck at day 1...

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
Well sht changed the lang to default one got to select own part timer but i change it to english again and stuck at second partimer dont feel like playing now ....

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
This isn't even working. Shame, because the art looked good. Maybe it will be patched

Edit: judging by the change log, it might just need an update
Edit 2: nope, that's 16 bucks down the drain

Last edited:

VermZen

Sep 25, 2020
can't even level up the girls affection man
it also doesnt respond when i try to recruit a new woman

Buggy FR, but at least it has a good Art

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
i highly doubt they did any real research for this game.
i studied and worked in retail and i can tell you this game is not realistic at all.
unless of course asian stores are full of hentai characters.
Oh, that was supposed to be sarcastic. I did not for a moment believe these devs really did any substantial market research after actually bootin the game up.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Here is my save, I even cheat and try to finish the game but it's time-consuming for me so if anyone can finish plz do and reupload if you complete it

(BUG )
if anyone gets a bug like a stuck cutscene quits the game changes the language in the game option to Japan then plays the cutscene in the future you can replay the game if u change back your English language

recruit a new woman also the same as changing the language in the game option to Japan

(Progress)
Memento = 38%
Character= 95%

Save Location = C:\Users\(PC-USER)\Documents\BlackMercuryStudio

p.s = took me about two hours just to get the Hentai scene and I already get tired grind these girls' affection plus the bug kinda fuck my time a lot

EDIT: I changed the saved game from Documents, shocking why this game hides in the document.
rage-mad.gif

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Here is my save, I even cheat and try to finish the game but it's time-consuming for me so if anyone can finish plz do and reupload if you complete it

(BUG )
if anyone gets a bug like a stuck cutscene quits the game changes the language in the game option to Japan then plays the cutscene in the future you can replay the game if u change back your English language

recruit a new woman also the same as changing the language in the game option to Japan

(Progress)
Memento = 38%
Character= 95%

Save Location = C:\Users\[USER PC NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\BlackMercuryStudio

p.s = took me about two hours just to get the Hentai scene and I already get tired grind these girls' affection plus the bug kinda fuck my time a lot
View attachment 3391903
Hmm, it doesn't seem like the game saves there. Best I can tell it saves in your documents folder under "BlackMercuryStudio"

• Sad
Reactions: Dell96kill

fetsurg

Sep 9, 2018
96% Memento, 95% Character
Missing 1 scene from Gin (White)
Most recent save file (First one) has all the scenes I've unlocked (missing 1 Gin scene and some Lycianna convos)

No clue what the Gin H-event or the Lycianna (Pink) ending triggers are. The game occasionally fails to properly trigger the check for certain conversations.

To unlock the endings you have to level a certain item to 2*. I have yet to find Lycianna's item because I can't seem to trigger her last event for the life of me, but it should be one of the 5000Yen A-rank item (Not S rank).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The endings are just static images of a happily ever after kind, so I'm not going to stress over the Lycianna ending.
I'm also not going to go for the final Gin H-scene because honestly it's not worth it. If I accidentally find it I'll update here but I probably won't.

EDIT: If the game shows 92%, the scene to look for is "Lycianna Yeh-Killer and the Crime"
EDIT2: While I'm here, the only NTR-esque scene is a capture-rape flashback in "Lycianne Yeh-Killer and the Rainy Station"
EDIT3: If you're getting hardstuck on triggering some Lycianna convos, replay Lycianne Yeh 4 and it should unlock a convo where you play games together (which leads to the scene in edit 1)

Last edited:

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
96% Memento, 95% Character
Missing 1 scene from Gin (White)
Most recent save file (First one) has all the scenes I've unlocked (missing 1 Gin scene and some Lycianna convos)

No clue what the Gin H-event or the Lycianna (Pink) ending triggers are. The game occasionally fails to properly trigger the check for certain conversations.

To unlock the endings you have to level a certain item to 2*. I have yet to find Lycianna's item because I can't seem to trigger her last event for the life of me, but it should be one of the 5000Yen A-rank item (Not S rank).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The endings are just static images of a happily ever after kind, so I'm not going to stress over the Lycianna ending.
I'm also not going to go for the final Gin H-scene because honestly it's not worth it. If I accidentally find it I'll update here but I probably won't.

EDIT: If the game shows 92%, the scene to look for is "Lycianna Yeh-Killer and the Crime"
EDIT2: While I'm here, the only NTR-esque scene is a capture-rape flashback in "Lycianne Yeh-Killer and the Rainy Station"

Respect (y)

Kingrichard

Nov 17, 2019
IT really hard to play in current state, some of the feature doesn't fully understand english so it bug out. Best to wait and hope someone fix this.

Lopeli

Jun 6, 2022
ok so i tried this games with latest version 2.2.2. the game have lot less bug, it also cut the whole 30 min tutorial
kinda playable now but the game break here if you choose eng sub

Capture.PNG

Reactions: AMereShadow
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes