• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Cooking with Pinkie Pie 2 [v0.0.2.9.0.3] [HentaiRed]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
fixing bugs we will update it as soon as we can, regarding the code it is only for patreons, the ones with code are commissions that have been made with characters from the game

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
After finishing one recipe starting another will eventually give the ending dialogue for the one you just finished and freeze the game.

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
So quick question for anyone who reads this: how do I get the game to run on the correct monitor? It keeps opening on my second monitor no matter what i try, anyone know how to make that not happen?

Archive299!

Jun 16, 2022
So quick question for anyone who reads this: how do I get the game to run on the correct monitor? It keeps opening on my second monitor no matter what i try, anyone know how to make that not happen?
Open your computers settings click system then go to display. Click the monitor it's opening on then scroll down and check the box that says something along the lines of "Make main display" after that it should open on the right screen then you can just make your main monitor your main display again after you start the game.

Reactions: Asgth

Asgth

Jun 22, 2018
Open your computers settings click system then go to display. Click the monitor it's opening on then scroll down and check the box that says something along the lines of "Make main display" after that it should open on the right screen then you can just make your main monitor your main display again after you start the game.
Not sure what sorta magic bullshit you just worked but thanks, that fixed my problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Archive299!

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
so bad news unity made a bad idea that will be charging a download fee tax on everyone who download unity games means whoever download will be charged per game. just go on unity you will know.

Reactions: MikeOG

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
CookingWithPinkiePie2-0.0.2.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I'm confused what's this also it's gone lol lol

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I'm confused what's this also it's gone lol lol
It's a torrent; an alternative way of downloading files which contrarily to your classic file hosts (mega, gofile, pixeldrain, etc.) doesn't have limits in what you can download, doesn't have ads, and allows for stopping and resuming of downloads even if days apart (read more about it ).
Yeah, it's gone. You'll notice on that page though that it says "This torrent was likely replaced by a newer version, try the search bar on the left."
Torrent for 0.0.2.7.5 was removed and replaced by 0.0.2.7.8, available .

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
Oh can someone be our hero and upload the lastest android version of this game with the museum please please

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CookingWithPinkiePie2-0.0.2.8.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HentaiRed

Pervert++
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for all the comments, I just wanted to tell you that the new free update includes museum mode, the first 2 scenes that were published (the pased year). It's a thank you for your support, and a little Christmas gift haha ^^.

In a few hours, the post should be updated.
Thank you very much to all!

Reactions: Beats9821
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes