RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
fun fact, tanjoubi just means birthday in japanese (誕生日), and christmas is technically a birthday.

by the way, will be releasing just the separate translation patch, would be helpful if you do.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
fun fact, tanjoubi just means birthday in japanese (誕生日), and christmas is technically a birthday.

by the way, will be releasing just the separate translation patch, would be helpful if you do.
Just the patch files, yes. I won't be distributing the game. Plenty of places to get it if you look hard enough. Latest version, of course.

As for progress, I'm playtesting the game right now. The idea is to just play through the game to fix egregious errors and the like, but hoo boy, I'm changing up a lot of things already (for the better, of course). We're still good for end of the weekend or Christmas. (Note I'm talking PST/UTC-8 time). To be honest, I'm probably going to release the patch anyway even if I don't finish on time.

hakore

Jul 17, 2021
Just the patch files, yes. I won't be distributing the game. Plenty of places to get it if you look hard enough. Latest version, of course.

As for progress, I'm playtesting the game right now. The idea is to just play through the game to fix egregious errors and the like, but hoo boy, I'm changing up a lot of things already (for the better, of course). We're still good for end of the weekend or Christmas. (Note I'm talking PST/UTC-8 time). To be honest, I'm probably going to release the patch anyway even if I don't finish on time.
Thank you for your hard work!

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i still believe in him to deliver my christmas present since santa forgot to deliver gaming laptop as my christmas present

Reactions: battonray

battonray

Dec 10, 2018
I have faith! I mean it is also the holidays so not going to be like ggrrrrr how dare they not have it ready.

Nah just hey if it doesn't happen this weekend then there is always post holidays! Just happy to get a good to great translation of this game

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Alright, files are up on GitGud, but you can download the release archive directly from here:

I'm not going to pretend I was perfect in catching every typo or funny sentence, so if you come across anything, feel free to post your findings here or open an issue ticket on the repository. Either works. There shouldn't be any game breaking bugs, at least. Honestly, T++'s limitations were pretty annoying, so it made things take longer than they should have.

Anyway, time for a break, and Merry Christmas.

xivas

Oct 8, 2023
Alright, files are up on GitGud, but you can download the release archive directly from here:

I'm not going to pretend I was perfect in catching every typo or funny sentence, so if you come across anything, feel free to post your findings here or open an issue ticket on the repository. Either works. There shouldn't be any game breaking bugs, at least. Honestly, T++'s limitations were pretty annoying, so it made things take longer than they should have.

Anyway, time for a break, and Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas and thank you!

Reactions: Astolust
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes