RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Some updates from coolsister for 1.10: Six new 6 scenes involving 3 NPCs (Caro, the conductor, and Grus). Likely no 1.08 unless there's some actual gamebreaking bugs in 1.07. They also announced the design for the protagonist of the next game and it's looking to take place in modern times.

Update from me:

View attachment 3174788
If I can stay on track, potential patch release by the end of the next week, but no guarantees. But I think I can make it by Christmas. Cheers.
nice good work and good luck my man, btw where can i see protanogist design of their next game? i dont find it on his ci-en

BeanDip2426

Jul 18, 2022
nice good work and good luck my man, btw where can i see protanogist design of their next game? i dont find it on his ci-en
From what I saw in the ci-en they have announced that the next protag's design is almost solidified, so I too would also like to see if there's an image for it

RenAshbell

Aug 23, 2021
Some updates from coolsister for 1.10: Six new 6 scenes involving 3 NPCs (Caro, the conductor, and Grus). Likely no 1.08 unless there's some actual gamebreaking bugs in 1.07. They also announced the design for the protagonist of the next game and it's looking to take place in modern times.

Update from me:

View attachment 3174788
If I can stay on track, potential patch release by the end of the next week, but no guarantees. But I think I can make it by Christmas. Cheers.
Thank you for your hardwork sir. please enjoy your Xmas holiday

valyamemes

May 25, 2023

Update from me:

View attachment 3174788
gl! +1

Aj19

Jan 10, 2023
I think it's in the paid section.You have to pay to see it.Would be great if someone share the pic here.

Reactions: Dkdzvl

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Look at this guy timing everything right so we get a nice christmas gift.

Almost brings a tear to my eye. Thanks a lot for the effort!

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes