Modderman21

Mar 8, 2022
I don't understand the Gift ending. So Lilly is all cool with leaving with MC and so she wants to give us a gift, okay but why does that "gift" turn into a succubus orgy that ends with MC straight up dying! WTF? Did that first orgasm completely destroy the succubuses' sense of restraint? Did they lose themselves to their primal nature, going from a nice sex gift to a straight up life draining orgy?

thotcriminal

Nov 18, 2019
Can anyone help me with the problem I mentioned earlier?
This is after getting the flower of Tsukushi & the other required item and then I can't seem to continue from that point on but I'm very close to the end of the damn game, I'd like to finish it.
you have a new item in your inventory, use that and go to Lily's Mom

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
how to play tags game? Icollected all plants and girls are stuck , so what next?

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
has the translation been fixed ? the last thread update was in 2019 and it still says "converting into good readable English in progress"

succxess1

May 4, 2021
has the translation been fixed ? the last thread update was in 2019 and it still says "converting into good readable English in progress"
I'd say no. I played it recently and the one I played had quite a lot of translation errors. Still understandable if you're a native English speaker and can figure out what's intended but not great.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes