Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
is there no fix?
Your save works perfectly, you can just go to the convenience store and meet her there and start her chain of events

1695970501393.png

As I said in my previous post:

1. BINAF considered done after Anthony got killed
2. to trigger the event with Karen at the convinient store, you need to break up with her first
3. to break up with her, you need to date her

But you said that you have completed all 3 of them. When I check your save, you haven't done number 2.

Make sure you follow the guide closely

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Your save works perfectly, you can just go to the convenience store and meet her there and start her chain of events

View attachment 2965503

As I said in my previous post:

But you said that you have completed all 3 of them. When I check your save, you haven't done number 2.

Make sure you follow the guide closely
that bugs me because I asked if he had broken up with her and he said yes. I was legit scratching my head trying to figure out wtf was going on

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
@CorpoLife_dev the site isn't updated for older characters after 0.14 version. Also please how to get yua in medium apartment
you have to promote her first.

for the website some characters are updated some are not. for the newest release post, yes, true.. haven't got the time to update it

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there a way to have more than one girlfriend at a time, without breaking up with someone else, or a mod for it ?
Constantly changing and then raising the relationship level to see all scenes is kinda cumbersome.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Is there a way to have more than one girlfriend at a time, without breaking up with someone else, or a mod for it ?
Constantly changing and then raising the relationship level to see all scenes is kinda cumbersome.
no

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes