Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spongel

Nov 14, 2017
1716917802395.gif

Does anyone know the name of the girl on the right? Thanks ahead

Edit: found her. 0nlyf@ns:
Luxurygirl.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 3679979

Does anyone know the name of the girl on the right? Thanks ahead

Edit: found her. 0nlyf@ns:
Luxurygirl.
on the right? what? you means on the left right? and she wasn't luxurygirl. she just part of the luxury brand from lifeselector. her name is Kristina Sweet. and the Gif from lifeselector visual novel choice name "runaway bridge". she was also one of my favorite actress for lifeseclector. too bad that f95 took down dowload threads

Zeus x

Jan 19, 2018
Can someone please upload the full game up to date with the latest version instead of posting only update files where you can only play whats new but not the rest of the game.

Reactions: Lucifer000
Aug 13, 2017
I would have honestly respected a natural winddown to the game rather than an abrupt ending...

I like Gakko but does not inspire confidence in the dev seeing games through to the end if ONE critic can halt the entire development of a game
His eyes are larger than his stomache. He works on something, starts something new and then loses interest in whatever toy he had before. Hes working on some other game as well about airlines. Now hes planning to make a corpo life 2 which incorporates this school game. He's not the type of guy to finish anything and he's also a weak willed, thin skinned coward who gets his felings hurt by one person.

azsxdcdcsxaz

Oct 4, 2019
Im posting this (incomplete walkthrough for v0.18b) of some girls in his website before he paywalls it, I do encourage supporting the dev financially, but putting a damn paywall for a guide is absurd.

OBS:This is for backup purposes
ty for sharing this bro.
do you know what part is incomplete?

ditto6876

Jan 24, 2023
this is why i tend to wait before i support anyone, also i take into consideration , what they have done in the past, corpo is or was good, once you got the hang of the playstyle and worked around any bugs. glad i never supported it tho seeing has this had alot more to offer.

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
Well that's one way to lose financial support I guess
If you are one of the people on his VP tier, you literally get nothing different than the previous tier.

also the majority of stuff here is all for corpo life - feel bad for the people who are paying money for a game that got its legs taken out from under it

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes