VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Really, really liked the story for this one, something different! So I did a walkthrough, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Nice one. One minor point: lu_s seems to be Lucy's submissiveness, not just generic lust: It builds whenever the MC takes the lead.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
As much as I like Elsa's character, I can't help but want more Zoe.

Zoe seems like the only person who is genuinely interested in Edward and actually wants to spend time with him. (Elsa is clearly using him for her own amusement, Lucy is only doing stuff with him cause she thinks he's a department head, and don't get me started on Alice)

Wasn't really a fan of the flashback (Way too long) but at least it showed us that Edward could be normal (For a time) even if he was one dense muthafucka!! (Anita was so into him). But what I don't get is how he could be friends with that guy from university despite the guy being a total dick even before Jenny was introduced. Like if he's getting that much girls and doesn't want to help you out at all, how can you consider him a bro? And to make it worse Edward took him on trips to America and what did he get in return? A concusion and a broken relationship.

I just hope he calms down on his stalker vibes with Alice and gives Zoe a chance. (Hope those two guys didn't take advantage of her)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I am surprised by the game. The MCs arc is really good ... o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But please! - let us change the name.

Just add a name and nickname (because the often call you Eddie instead of Edward) question at the start, the lastname is already there.

And there is a bug ... that should be Elsa talking
screenshot0002.png

Not really sure what Elsa's deal is - she does show some affection, but still has this domina-esque behavior and calling the MC princess. Maybe she sees the MC as her property ... nonetheless - there is a nice story in this game, and it hides it well in the beginning.

My advise - stick with the game and play at least until you get new clothes or to the flashback.

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Really beautiful office environment, and it definitely has potential to be really good. I have a hard time with male MCs when they are not sexy - spoiler he's not - to me at all, so I am kind of hoping Edward's arc keeps moving towards having more backbone and ambition. Oh, he can go to the gym too and clean up his hair! I hope Edward has options to get off the Alice only train and explore what's out there, hee hee!

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Maybe in a year there'll be enough content to bring me back to check this out again, but for now it's way too much exposition for no payoff. I would've been satisfied with either a close up of some of that flashback sex or else the MC finding a clip online of Zoe getting double teamed by those guys who took her out

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really enjoyed this update Edwards backstory was a tough one I hope that ex is history and we never have to lay eyes on her again no wonder he was the way he was when we first encountered him. I'm really looking forward to seeing some more of Alice, the whole Elsa taking charge thing is funny it's certainly like a pushy wife and the accepting husband situation :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Great game full of very meaningful lessons for life. Only for smart people who understand the human psychology and behaviour. Not for dumb and superficial wankers who just look for a fuckfest.
Deep thoughts for someone whose user name means "hard cock."

Wow, those reviews and comments have me a little hyped. Disturbed MC, good writing, conflicts...
Downloading right now.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I don't mind playing the submissive role every now and then but I can't stand to play as someone without backbone. I honestly couldn't get through this because of it. Perhaps it's a testament to the standard of writing if that's what was intended for the MC.
Yea,not a fan of the MC only getting laid when he lies

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't mind playing the submissive role every now and then but I can't stand to play as someone without backbone. I honestly couldn't get through this because of it. Perhaps it's a testament to the standard of writing if that's what was intended for the MC.
I had the same initial reaction, but should note that the MC develops more of a backbone further on, learning to become more assertive (or to be that again, if you can be bothered to read through the 10 miles of clumsily inserted backstory). It's early days, but the MC's own personal growth and character arc seems to be a major plank of the game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I wonder if the story is going to split when you choose between revenge,and success.

Revenge all the way.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes