VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

lilindie

Jul 7, 2017
Nice story. I'm pretty sure i'm on to what's going on, but will keep it a secret till the next releases - waiting for'em

Oct 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This and how the whole scene developed (working for the PM and having to travel, but barely being able to cover the rent with that - feels painfully realistic) is one of the many reasons why I called this game black-pilled through and through and a set-up for a future Fight Club or American Psycho situation. Also, screenshot related.
That one male friend tries to save the situation with his optimistic PUAish "fake it till you make it" attitude, but that doesn't change the fact that absolutely no-one, not even his schizo alter ego (huge red flag here) likes him for who he is or for what he does, not even in the moment.
It's a matter of the status of the means of transport, one job beating another, especially as a bloke and he's stuck in life right now because his female boss usurps the credit owed to him. Also if you kiss her before grabbing her puss she goes on a stupid "I don't want to lose you as a friend, i.e. white knight to abuse, get nice dates and flirt with, but nothing more" rant.
Even Elsa is abusive, she's less-than-friendzoned him and she's taken most of the screen time. The project and overtime are less than rivetting, but it's an important story element and I feel it's given so much attention because it adds to the black-pilling. Also, his road to actual improvement, using the books for instance, barely was given any screen time.
I can see this end in insanity, blood spatters and explosions.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, you're really gonna want to remove the Kill Bill music before someone DCMA's your ass.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This and how the whole scene developed (working for the PM and having to travel, but barely being able to cover the rent with that - feels painfully realistic) is one of the many reasons why I called this game black-pilled through and through and a set-up for a future Fight Club or American Psycho situation. Also, screenshot related.
That one male friend tries to save the situation with his optimistic PUAish "fake it till you make it" attitude, but that doesn't change the fact that absolutely no-one, not even his schizo alter ego (huge red flag here) likes him for who he is or for what he does, not even in the moment.
It's a matter of the status of the means of transport, one job beating another, especially as a bloke and he's stuck in life right now because his female boss usurps the credit owed to him. Also if you kiss her before grabbing her puss she goes on a stupid "I don't want to lose you as a friend, i.e. white knight to abuse, get nice dates and flirt with, but nothing more".
Even Elsa is abusive, she's less-than-friendzoned him and she's taken most of the screen time. The project and overtime are less than rivetting, but it's an important story element and I feel it's given so much attention because it adds to the black-pilling. Also, his road to actual improvement, using the books for instance, barely was given any screen time.
I can see this end with insanity and explosions.
It may just be a coincidence but the protagonist is named "Edward", and he is talking to his "Imaginary friend" and working ina a "boring office environment". Edward Norton was the protagonist in fight club. It would kick ass if this game turned into a fight club sort of situation because I'm sick of Eddy being a little cunt, and he needs to grow a pair. Not that fights (not counting catfights) are ever much fun in adult games Eddy here could use a good punch in the jaw to make a man of him. This game needs more violence. I hope it goes fight club.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
The asian music when you're walking Elsa to her car.
Wow, Zamfir! That's from the 1960s. It's still protected by intellectual property law but I doubt anyone at the record label is going to be searching the net for violations.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Wow, Zamfir! That's from the 1960s. It's still protected by intellectual property law but I doubt anyone at the record label is going to be searching the net for violations.
The problem is, Patreon likes to cover their ass and they have this habit of finding things that don't comply with their rules. So if he's found using it, I would almost bet that Patreon would cut off his page and report it to the label so they don't get sued.

On a related note: That music did not go with that scene AT ALL.

Oct 4, 2019
It may just be a coincidence but the protagonist is named "Edward", and he is talking to his "Imaginary friend" and working ina a "boring office environment". Edward Norton was the protagonist in fight club. It would kick ass if this game turned into a fight club sort of situation because I'm sick of Eddy being a little cunt, and he needs to grow a pair. Not that fights (not counting catfights) are ever much fun in adult games Eddy here could use a good punch in the jaw to make a man of him. This game needs more violence. I hope it goes fight club.
To give you my take on it, I don't think it's coincidence at all and that probably is the reason why we can only change our surname. That's why I mentioned it. I see the inspiration, though not a clear rip-off whatsoever, from that sort of movies and novels smeared thick on this one. I mean, the two obvious paths of improvement for MC are 1) physical and tackling that pillock (Fight Club) and 2) climbing up the corporate chain and acquiring loads of munz (American Psycho). I'm actually a big fan of those two (I found them containing more wisdom than my uni philosophy course, together with 1984), I just don't like the near constant NTR and sissy vibe we got so far that was absent in the mentioned two films. The one thing I hope for is that we can screw, both literally and figuratively, those who abuse MC right now, including Elsa and the boss, who looks rather ravishing in that preview screenshot - why was that moment so short.

The asian music when you're walking Elsa to her car.
Asian, that's classical Western movie music. I already thought it sounded too good to be completely open domain, but I had no idea the dev even took something from Kill Bill. Only fuels my current expectations of this game. It's going to hit the fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

sqwl

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to write feedback, it helps.

About genre: NTR/femdom is not what I plan to do. So the tags are correct.

About a whiney little bitch as MC: That was on purpose, I mean wouldn't it be boring to play as rich/successful/confident guy with a big dick? We all can experience such things in our real life, right? And having whiney little bitch, in the beginning, leaves some space for changes, but maybe I pushed it too hard, I got it.

About Engrish; That's what I'm really ashamed of. I'm not very england man myself, I shall ask the Queen for forgiveness. But I hope it didn't spoil your experiance to much. I used several tools to check grammar; Guess it didn't work. I'll try to do something about it.

Ok, you're really gonna want to remove the Kill Bill music before someone DCMA's your ass.
Shh. I don't think they're gonna take an interest in me any time soon.

(working for the PM and having to travel, but barely being able to cover the rent with that - feels painfully realistic)

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
The game looks promising, very good renders, sexy ladies and an interesting premise but that "MC" kills it for most of the players. I know he should have some character development and overcome obstacles but going from a total 0 to a rich ass playboy is a little far-fetched especially with this dude's retarded mentality ... unless u some kinda low-key gangster, a genius scammer like Gumdrop or a fucking lottery winner which he's not.

Like many people pointed out, the MC is the main flaw of the game ... a depressed, horny, schizophrenic dude is a nasty combo. Next Jason Vorhees incoming. Hope he only kills all the horny pussies especially his bitchy boss Emma;) I'd suggest a different model for the MC, different personality and less bitching about "my Alice". A Liam from AL kinda bro' at the office would be nice to see instead of those creepy motherfuckers that spend their day looking at asses and jacking off.:sneaky:

Oct 4, 2019
About genre: NTR/femdom is not what I plan to do. So the tags are correct.
Interesting. I expect things to change dramatically then. :BootyTime:
That makes her and the whole situation even worse. So it was a matter of who lied best? No brakes will be applied during the next update then. :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I guess my real problem so far is that this character feels extremely out of our control. I really just want to smack him and tell him to take a look at Zoe who clearly has the hots for him (and probably got raped by those two guys since you don't even get the option of telling her not to go), but he has tunnel vision on a girl he only met once. I mean, this is going to stalker levels of obsession and Elsa is just egging him on.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
sqwl is Elsa going to be a LI?
why does MC not try to have something more with her?
does she really have a BF or she lied? :)

but please no more with that unnecessary dark crap, that kind of people like MC go out and do a mass shooting :confused:
No one wants to see MC behaving like this...

Last edited:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Nice game, intresting story
Elsa scenes really good (now only friends maybe feature love scenes there or no h-scenes ok but don't spoil that character my opinion)
Looking forward keep it up(y)

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes