VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Loved it so far!!!!!Nice characters,beautiful renders,humor and a lot of content for first release!Waiting for more!!!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game I love and hate at the same time.

The girls are all hot, and it seems like it could be a lot of fun, but the protagonist... Come on guy why are you such a whiney little bitch? It's like I want to walk up to Edward and be like "Hey you" and he will be like "What?" then I'll be like "Quit being such a little bitch." Then he will frown like a sad clown, and walk away with tears in his eyes as he mutters to himself about some pretty lady he saw earlier but is out his league...

Have you ever gone to an amusement park, but you went with someone who was like "My feet hurt... It's hot out... water is so expensive... the lines are so long... I feel nauseous... I gotta poop and there is no toilet paper and I gotta use a newspaper to wipe my butt!" Just shut the fuck up and quit complaining! Make some lemonade out of those lemons! That's Edward in a nutshell... a whiney little bitch that is depressed and complains about every little fucking thing and it is not even that bad.

He is surrounded by all these gorgeous women, and his job doesn't seem that hard, and his boss is a hot chick that he thinks is a bitch, she is not really she offers the guy some coffee at the start then asks him to get to work, and this some how makes her a bitch?

If this game were rewritten from a more neutral POV or optimistic POV it would-be killer, but the whiney little bitch for a protagonist is so unbearable with his constant whining.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Well i like this, good renders, nice looking ladies, story is interesting, good job dev ;)(y)
i saw MC in BaDIK i think, one of the radom renders in the crowd LOL :D

btw that Elsa girl is awesome :love:
MC get your head out of your ass and ask the girl out, fuck Alice...
btw i think Elsa or better say her parents are/is also stupid rich, maybe even more then Alice and her dad (the boss), right? :)

MC's meltdown in his apartment was a WTF moment :oops:
and where is his makeover that Elsa promised? :unsure:

btw the dude should eat something every now and then, he's almost anorexic :confused:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I just unrened the game and saw that he can fuck Lucy :oops: , how the fuck did i missed that in the first try...
tried it again and it worked :D
awesome scene(y), shame it doesn't have animation :)

Oct 4, 2019
My honest take.
- Engrishu galore, but comprehensibru.
- Some intense jealousy based and NTR moments. And well, femdom stuff and perhaps even sissification (main girl calling you a princess). And yet wanting to be alpha by submitting. The whole dynamic confuses me. :WaitWhat: This probably won't be a VN for me. I'm too vanilla for this. :WutFace:
- The redhead's appearance really confuses me as well. At one point it became relevant to the plot, but I'm none the wiser.
- Very black-pilled commentary. I can see this turning into American Psycho or Fight Club. :oops:
- Accurate CSGO experience. Seriously.
- That file size should go way down.

Last edited:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
seems really good hope he will become big and makes it far but i sense so many twists/ betrayals along the way :eek:

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
"your complete submission" senses femdom..delete....
while well done..well written and rendered ...it is totally lacking in enjoyment for me..no fun to be a whipping boy..this game aint for alphas...its for betas..i'm out
Well, thanks Rob, now I HAVE to try it... You know what they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure...

Though from some of the other comments I am a little apprehensive... I can enjoy playing a character who's a little submissive, but I don't actually want to be a whiny little bitch. I like playing someone who's in the ballpark of normalcy and gets eventually TURNED into a submissive bitch by women who are just too powerful, too manipulative or too seductive for him to handle...

Still, if there's a whiff of femdom in the air, I'm gonna sniff it out. Diving in, wish me luck!

Dec 28, 2017
A good start, one of the few visual novels that I actually read. I am not sure that I like where it is going with the whole revenge/selfishness arc. Definitely going to follow it.

Reactions: youngethan
4.30 star(s) 151 Votes