VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. it only works right out the get go ... did you? Like ... Woo her?
But- But I can still woo her, right?
There are no second chanses, gamer.
Want her to be like the movie chick?
Once you get someone out of jail and she disses you, precisely 4 that, like she duped you,
you were so easy to dupe,
, sure as hell she ain”t invested in you emotionally, not one bit

”cause right now, that is where you are headed.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chill .have a cold face of water and relax ...

Hey man! great game, love it... but if you make me hate Elsa...don't underestimate MY power ;)
On seocond thought ... do her, cuff her to the bed and boink her 4 weeks on end, get your dignity back!

• Haha
Reactions: Cigzag

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Cant wait for the new content . Guys there's a trivia i have for you guys cuz i couldnt remember the name of the visual novel. theres a visual novel similar to this one where you are the son of a criminal father who has a business of just women around him. the father cheated on the mc mother with the secretary too. and the Game revolves around your father entrusting you with the business while he flees the country from the feds . you can be authoritative or passive to the women. it has multiple routes and endings. i dont wanna spoil too much but i need you guys help to tell me wha the name of the novel or the dev is. i cant find it . if anyone reads this and can help thank you. sorry if this is the wrong place to do this. i dont know the prodcedure for requests but this game is the perfect parallel to the game im trying to find . anyway thanks guys

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Holy Crap guys i found it . i had to type something specific to the game on the search engine but f95 search engine is an encyclopedia so i found the name of the game . Pantyhoes . man i was struggling lmao . anyway sorry to disturb if i did .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sqwl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This MC form this game is a long time loner, on his own for a long time, living with other younglings under the same roof, getting jobs, helping eachother.

MC in this game is not a mob prince and not authority figgure, the one you mentioned is put in charge,
while MC here is never in charge, giving up on his life.

MC here does indeed choose to improve, but ends up just preparing more for his loser job, still being the pet
for his boss and his boss boss daughter and his colegue, while Mc you mentioned is on top of his empire, has a lot of helping friends to bail him out and has easier progression, without trying to improve one bit.

As a comparison, elsa from this game would be the Mc from that other game, as a spoiled heir of a fortune brat ready to twist the minds of anyone around to get ahead.
Cant wait for the new content . Guys there's a trivia i have for you guys cuz i couldnt remember the name of the visual novel. theres a visual novel similar to this one where you are the son of a criminal father who has a business of just women around him. the father cheated on the mc mother with the secretary too. and the Game revolves around your father entrusting you with the business while he flees the country from the feds . you can be authoritative or passive to the women. it has multiple routes and endings. i dont wanna spoil too much but i need you guys help to tell me wha the name of the novel or the dev is. i cant find it . if anyone reads this and can help thank you. sorry if this is the wrong place to do this. i dont know the prodcedure for requests but this game is the perfect parallel to the game im trying to find . anyway thanks guys
Holy Crap guys i found it . i had to type something specific to the game on the search engine but f95 search engine is an encyclopedia so i found the name of the game . Pantyhoes . man i was struggling lmao . anyway sorry to disturb if i did .

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017

Hey, guys. I thought I'd check-in and render something for you.

I was going to write to you a week earlier but caught some long-lasting flu - can't smell or taste anything for two weeks already. Yeah, I still hope that it's just flu, lol.

I'm getting better so probably that thing won't kill me. I'm sure you know it but to say it once again: this thing is quite unpleasant as it is and not being able to take a pill or do something to cure it doesn't make it better. So take care of yourself and your loved ones and stay safe. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

~ If you like the game consider supporting the Dev.
This is Syndrella. I seem to have exhausted the capabilities of my hardware (GeForce GTX 1050 + CPU Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.80GHz + 16 Gb RAM). Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Ludak14, if you have the opportunity, please comment on my render. The technical side of the issue is interesting. I was unable to achieve your depth of field and the quality of the study of the material. Any of your information is important to me. I am ready to send any information regarding my DS settings. Thank you in advance. Cindrella.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Midzayaki

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
This MC form this game is a long time loner, on his own for a long time, living with other younglings under the same roof, getting jobs, helping eachother.

MC in this game is not a mob prince and not authority figgure, the one you mentioned is put in charge,
while MC here is never in charge, giving up on his life.

MC here does indeed choose to improve, but ends up just preparing more for his loser job, still being the pet
for his boss and his boss boss daughter and his colegue, while Mc you mentioned is on top of his empire, has a lot of helping friends to bail him out and has easier progression, without trying to improve one bit.

As a comparison, elsa from this game would be the Mc from that other game, as a spoiled heir of a fortune brat ready to twist the minds of anyone around to get ahead.
You are absolutely right when it comes to real life. I cannot imagine a life situation when the MC could be at the top of the pyramid of the CC game. But he may end up on top of another pyramid, built by himself with the help of the creators of the game, in which any of his female characters will not be able to live without him (I know that not everything in this life is evaluated by the weight of a bank card). He must have something that no one else has. He was able to create a project worthy of being stolen by his own boss. And, perhaps, having subdued Miss Amy and using the support of two young ladies, he will achieve success, and with his help, the developers of the game CC. What is important to me in the game is that the creators of the game do not create primitive relationships in the game, they try to make the actions of the characters psychologically verified and at the same time make very high-quality renders. I wish you success!

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
A bit of betrayal or subordinate anxiety being expressed here, but there's more than one way to look at the relationship with Elsa, regardless of her manipulation.

Even if she is only using the character, that character can still ride her coat tails in order to advance. It depends on the options allowed to the player by the developer, of course, but as long as the main character benefits from the situation, there's no reason not to appreciate her for what she can offer.

One of the more compelling aspects of the character is that she doesn't seem to be some device wholly for the player's fulfillment, but actually a person with ambitions and motivations of their own devisement. Someone towards whom the player can aspire, rather than a crutch of emotional catharsis.

Not that there's anything explicitly wrong with the latter character, but they are overly abundant on this site.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is, though, mannipulation is the toxic in any relationship.
Having love 4 someone who does not reciprocate, point blank calls you stupid,
confesses to having called him precisely 4 his non datable, non relatable self,
sure thing this is going nowhere. Sometimes MC gotta know when to bolt.
A bit of betrayal or subordinate anxiety being expressed here, but there's more than one way to look at the relationship with Elsa, regardless of her manipulation.

Even if she is only using the character, that character can still ride her coat tails in order to advance. It depends on the options allowed to the player by the developer, of course, but as long as the main character benefits from the situation, there's no reason not to appreciate her for what she can offer.

One of the more compelling aspects of the character is that she doesn't seem to be some device wholly for the player's fulfillment, but actually a person with ambitions and motivations of their own devisement. Someone towards whom the player can aspire, rather than a crutch of emotional catharsis.

Not that there's anything explicitly wrong with the latter character, but they are overly abundant on this site.
MC does not know how or whemn to pivot into his better self. He gets good with his neighbor,
be it litle by little, but still gets flustered by the boss, bobb boss daughter and Elsa.

By this point, MC is hopeless at getting better, because he does not practice what he preaches with the neighbot with anyone else, which makes him fake, either to her, or to the others, which hurts him.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
The thing is, though, mannipulation is the toxic in any relationship.
I ain't saying it is not a very flawed relationship, at the very least, but any number of things can happen from this point. The MC only recently starts to make a turn, and my current feelings are that he looks to wildly overcorrect as part of an arc.

I would hope that the player can either guide him through the failures of faltering or overcorrection, as well as paths between.

I am further interested to see if something good can grow out of personal changes in both of them.

There's still a wealth of opportunity in a story which only just seems to have entered a second act.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes