VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Same dame slobbering for afar shenanigans ... just pick your jaw off the cinderella ball floor:
You ain”t the prince charming in this one ...
Would you like to be shrek and woe your fiona from underneath all that alice?

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
It's sad to hear such news from a developer... I really hope that he will recover soon. Thank you for great render of Alice!

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
It's sad to hear such news from a developer... I really hope that he will recover soon. Thank you for great render of Alice!
Same from me as well hope the he recovers soon, and sounds to me like a hint of covid to me, so fingers crossed for him.

But hope to see an update to this great game hopefully this year, that is when he has fully recovered.

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
Same from me as well hope the he recovers soon, and sounds to me like a hint of covid to me, so fingers crossed for him.

But hope to see an update to this great game hopefully this year, that is when he has fully recovered.
I got over it. I thought it was my last days. God is merciful, I live. I really hope sqwl will recover! I believe that he will soon recover and continue working on the game.
Yes, and thanks for rendering Alice. Wonderful job. Well-chosen lighting, camera focus, the blonde has a great posture - he seems to be eating his fist right now. I hope I will be able to create something similar in the future.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read and then quickly forget about it ... be better than the pit falls of this game .. surpass the MC and life free!
I do not think I have ever been so compelled to keep reading nor so offended at reading "the end". I must have more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. this is the thing .. had MC been a cog in the story mechanism,
he would”a banged Elsa and the movie chick and that other babe
from work that keeps circulating around his desk by now.
Had Mc been like the others, he would”a spent time in the gym and in the clubs with Elsa
and his friend and his frinds babes from work, rather than just sulk in that ”” safe space”

Some thoughts of something in the story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do not be fooled. Be adventurous, ask any babe out, joke around, ask how she feels, ask and should one babe care 4 u,
That is when you will be the cog in the life mechanism and outright demolish all your limitations!

Do not hold back, play the game, put any doubts to rest and brave these kinks and troubles.

Reactions: missviola69
Mar 26, 2017
T-rex with a bowler hat? Is that a motherfucking reference to Meet the Robinsons? If so, this game just shot up my personal rankings.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Not sure how I had not heard of this VN until seeing a banner of it on some thread. It seems quite under the radar, but I really enjoyed what it has to offer so far, although the ''ending'' happened at a random part and was abrupt, I look forward to future updates .

I also really hope Elsa is going to be a love interest...Alice isn't really all that interesting so far, Elsa stands out far more as a character to me. If it's the intention for Alice to be the main love interest, she needs the same amount of involvement in the story as Elsa.

I feel like the MC's obsession with Alice is also a bit overboard and somewhat unjustified too, he has a lot more chemistry with Elsa. Oh well, still a great VN so far. I am a sucker for these slow burn types of stories as opposed to the ''fuck everyone in my family and neighborhood'' games that seem to litter this site so it's hard to find the well thought out and developed stories like this.

Did I mention the renders are fantastic? There's that too!

Last edited:

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I happened to stumble upon this game, again, a few weeks ago, and I'm still fascinated with it—the dialogues are good, at least above the average game here, and feel quite dynamic/organic. The characters, for a change, feel authentic and not just cobbled and arbitrarily replaceable. Howbeit I have to admit that I find the MC annoying as hell, and his obsession with the—mayhaps main—LI (who is by the way just as innovative as a bleak mannequin) over the top that I considered stopping this game for the better. The only, (very) good character in this game is Elsa—and I dearly hope that the dev will make her a potential LI—, the dialogues between her and the MC are sometimes of topnotch quality. There's also the (rather chubby) neighbour you can fuck, but I didn't really bother with her.

A slow burn, as my predecessor already said, but definitely recommendable, and well-balanced between decent looking renders and a compelling story. I am looking forward to future updates.

Oct 8, 2019
I happened to stumble upon this game, again, a few weeks ago, and I'm still fascinated with it—the dialogues are good, at least above the average game here, and feel quite dynamic/organic. The characters, for a change, feel authentic and not just cobbled and arbitrarily replaceable. Howbeit I have to admit that I find the MC annoying as hell, and his obsession with the—mayhaps main—LI (who is by the way just as innovative as a bleak mannequin) over the top that I considered stopping this game for the better. The only, (very) good character in this game is Elsa—and I dearly hope that the dev will make her a potential LI—, the dialogues between her and the MC are sometimes of topnotch quality. There's also the (rather chubby) neighbour you can fuck, but I didn't really bother with her.

A slow burn, as my predecessor already said, but definitely recommendable, and well-balanced between decent looking renders and a compelling story. I am looking forward to future updates.
This makes two posts in a row that ask for Elsa as a love interest....Y'all do know that she is just using us right? Don't misunderstand, I too would like to have a serious go at her as well but she is 100% manipulating the MC. For what purpose, I can only guess, corporate takeover by whomever her mother is of EO being the most likely answer. Maybe that is just me being a cynic but she has told us not to trust anyone including herself and her being bored is not a good enough reason to go to the lengths to help the player. No, she is playing her own game. Hopefully, the MC realizes this before it is too late but if not, then that is going to be one hell of a fire to watch.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There are 3 LI for now (Elsa, Alice, the neighbor) and a potential 4th (the shy redhead at the company)

And yes I think Elsa is a LI, albeit slow burn and it might not please some people in how the relationship will develop

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Elsa's inevitable betrayal of the MC is going to be EPIC.
[/
This makes two posts in a row that ask for Elsa as a love interest....Y'all do know that she is just using us right? Don't misunderstand, I too would like to have a serious go at her as well but she is 100% manipulating the MC. For what purpose, I can only guess, corporate takeover by whomever her mother is of EO being the most likely answer. Maybe that is just me being a cynic but she has told us not to trust anyone including herself and her being bored is not a good enough reason to go to the lengths to help the player. No, she is playing her own game. Hopefully, the MC realizes this before it is too late but if not, then that is going to be one hell of a fire to watch.
I don't know about you, but if Elsa IS manipulating and using the MC, that just makes her an even stronger character and love interest in my opinion. Rivalry, tension and betrayal can lead to some real good story telling if it's done right, especially when it involves a Love Interest. Imagine if Elsa is actually falling for the MC whilst plotting against him? She has already shown subtle signs of liking him more than just a friend. Either way, whatever happens with her is going to be a lot more entertaining compared to Alice's seemingly vanilla route.

Elsa is awesome, the dev would have to fuck up pretty bad to get me to dislike her character at this point. :)

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I definitely think she is using you, but I don't think she is just using you. I think she genuinely does have a soft spot for you, but she also has ambitions greater than getting you laid with your target of obsession, and her stabbing you in the back is just a lesson that you need to learn. A twisted form of affection along the lines of 'tough love' from a very cynical character.

Yeah, betrayal is definitely incoming, and after that drama I am going to woo the hell out of her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Elsa has a soft spot 4 MC just like you would for your puppy you lock inside when you go out with your beau,
or lock in a cage when you go on vacations, give some nurturing needed stuff then get on with your life.

Having pitty and giving money out of your trust fund to appeas your puppy does not equal genuine human
relationship or propper high class etiquette. She does waste her boredom time on MC,
but MC wastes his life on her in turn.
I read that there are some patrons only features in the game is it now available to everyone or are they patron only features only for patrons?

There are 3 LI for now (Elsa, Alice, the neighbor) and a potential 4th (the shy redhead at the company)

And yes I think Elsa is a LI, albeit slow burn and it might not please some people in how the relationship will develop
I definitely think she is using you, but I don't think she is just using you. I think she genuinely does have a soft spot for you, but she also has ambitions greater than getting you laid with your target of obsession, and her stabbing you in the back is just a lesson that you need to learn. A twisted form of affection along the lines of 'tough love' from a very cynical character.

Yeah, betrayal is definitely incoming, and after that drama I am going to woo the hell out of her.
This game is interesting play about IRL - however hard you work and develop,
still hanging stuck on a leash socially will doom you.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes