endo.gif

This is how MC is feeling most of the time in this game:

maxo.gif

This is how man eating dames keep get him to

heel:

maxi.gif

Who will you be .. then?

vfg.gif

Will you be the hero we all gamers deserve?

or the hero we all need?
maxu.gif

Choose your game play style and ..

Game oN!

Reactions: Blake45666

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Did you try devs own version? Please do and game oN!

This here game is dark and twisted. Why? Because while some have it good (like MC used to have it wonderfully so good)
We catch up to our MC when he is in the gutter of social standings, waay below the 49th circle of hell.
He has this no self esteem mind set of giving his all 4 nothing and then resenting everybody else 4 asking that he steps up.

So .. which is it ... then ... does he have it too quickly or not at all?
On the slaver relatoonship with Elsa, she is not in his department, so all he does 4 her is just 4 her,
fueling her entitled bratty heiress good 4 nuthin” personality of only being seen as the bimbo she is
by the real men in the company. Remember, those lads did not see her smoke screens as MC,
but a pent up lacking social skills gold digger looking to score whatever.

Do you think she would”a had her 3-some with the lads had MC not given a damn
about what man eaters do 4 fun?
Thaks to all for help and now waiting for next update!!

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Does this game warrant the femdom tag (missing currently)? Yes or no? Be honest. Because people suggest it as a femdom game (or a game with a femdom path?), and I would have totally missed it due to the lack of the aforementioned tag!

Ashley young in their review:
Someone needs to update the tags asap, the tags make it look like there is little to no content, which is false. This game easily falls under male dom, corruption, female dom, teasing and romance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us do a quick Q&A:

Q: Is MC life ruined by gurls?
A:Yes, Yer it is!

Q: IS MC dominated by gurls in the work place?
A: Yes, Yes he is!

Q: Is MC dominated in his private life?
A: yes, yes he is?

Q: Who is MC dominated by?
A: Gurls, who else?

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think the femdom tag is present if it leads to a sex encounter, so not yet (maybe never ?). In fact it's not really domination but rather manipulation

Reactions: Blake45666

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. let us get this straight ... 4 once:
MC doing Elsa”s workj 4 her ... but not domination?
MC doing his boss”s work 4 her, but not domination?
MC doing boss”s daughter”s work 4 her, but not domination?
How is he mannipulated by a boss he hates, a coworker who works in a nother department he resents
or a boss daughter her adorns but does not see him other than a pittyful charity case.
She even gets his jacket for covering her multiple nights stands with a ton of other dudes in boss”s eyes.

So much 4 so called mannipulation ... it is down right slavery!

Reactions: Mario4don

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
So .. let us get this straight ... 4 once:
MC doing Elsa”s workj 4 her ... but not domination?
MC doing his boss”s work 4 her, but not domination?
MC doing boss”s daughter”s work 4 her, but not domination?
How is he mannipulated by a boss he hates, a coworker who works in a nother department he resents
or a boss daughter her adorns but does not see him other than a pittyful charity case.
She even gets his jacket for covering her multiple nights stands with a ton of other dudes in boss”s eyes.

So much 4 so called mannipulation ... it is down right slavery!
I am starting to think we won't end up with any of these girls with how they are being presented. I'm no pure virgin lover but games been dropping subtle hints that alice is a slut, elsa seems like a lesbian or likes to dominate men. Even lucy wouldn't have slept with the mc if he didn't lie about being a head of department. Zoe ?? could be the kind of background character who secretly loves the mc

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
As a sapiosexsual i just want to say i love the Elsa most among the female character

She so elegent, intelligent, mysterious and sarcasm enough to not annoy anyone but to shape her characteristic

My theory is she is daughter of some rich and well-knowed family, just like Alice, but she hiding because some point, i think a princess like her got to work as employee in the company in game just to gather infomation (to help her family's company beat the rival)

As my pov, Alice is beautiful (appearance) than Elsa, but talk about characteristic, i love Elsa more, and most (skip the thing that Elsa got the show much than Alice so player easily flavor her than anyone haha)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unless .. no she is not. Snooping around is a prime activity by well off individuals who cannot work to save their lives,
but have what and where to spend in order to be patrons and/or corruptors of others for their benefit.

Luck does actually exist, because any very wealthy human needs wealthy or just rich lower tier game to be entertained.

There you go, money does befall those who entertain the wealthy for that reason alone.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Well we will see that in several next update, just wanna say the dev is really good in making someone become mysterious, like this scene. Did she check out that someone was following or she just simply make sure the mc's scooter didn't disappear, who know

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did I just point out snooping around as her prime directive?
EAsy to question and ask and follow up on anything when you are bored out of your mind with yourself ....

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
As a sapiosexsual i just want to say i love the Elsa most among the female character

She so elegent, intelligent, mysterious and sarcasm enough to not annoy anyone but to shape her characteristic

My theory is she is daughter of some rich and well-knowed family, just like Alice, but she hiding because some point, i think a princess like her got to work as employee in the company in game just to gather infomation (to help her family's company beat the rival)

As my pov, Alice is beautiful (appearance) than Elsa, but talk about characteristic, i love Elsa more, and most (skip the thing that Elsa got the show much than Alice so player easily flavor her than anyone haha)
At this point in the game Elsa is very much the only real LI while Alice is much of a fantasy with lots of questions marks on her. We don't interact enough with her to get a real view of the character that she is. Both have a lot of mysterious part of their lives hidden. I call bullshit on alice being more beautiful than elsa, i see them as equal on appearance.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At this point in the game Elsa is very much the only real LI while Alice is much of a fantasy with lots of questions marks on her. We don't interact enough with her to get a real view of the character that she is. Both have a lot of mysterious part of their lives hidden. I call bullshit on alice being more beautiful than elsa, i see them as equal on appearance.
Elsa is a lot questions too. Why does she help the MC? What's her end goal? I hope the MC grow a spine and stop doing Alice college work and start asking the right questions to Elsa. I like both but I ain't into femdom.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Elsa is a lot questions too. Why does she help the MC? What's her end goal? I hope the MC grow a spine and stop doing Alice college work and start asking the right questions to Elsa. I like both but I ain't into femdom.
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The way I see Elsa is that she - depending on player's choices I assume - genuinely likes MC (to some extent at least); I believe she finds it refreshing that he's not trying to pick her up or flirt with her, and - taking into consideration that she's probably from rich and influential family - he treats her normally and not based on who her parents are.

Also, I got a feeling that Alice while rather with a good heart is kind of used to people doing stuff for her and she's (more or less consciously) using MC to her benefit only, while Elsa uses MC, but in a way that also pushes him outside of his borders and helps him develop (for better or worse, depending on our choices I guess).

I also want to add that Elsa is absolutely awesome.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
The way I see Elsa is that she - depending on player's choices I assume - genuinely likes MC (to some extent at least); I believe she finds it refreshing that he's not trying to pick her up or flirt with her, and - taking into consideration that she's probably from rich and influential family - he treats her normally and not based on who her parents are.

Also, I got a feeling that Alice while rather with a good heart is kind of used to people doing stuff for her and she's (more or less consciously) using MC to her benefit only, while Elsa uses MC, but in a way that also pushes him outside of his borders and helps him develop (for better or worse, depending on our choices I guess).

+1 to just all of that. While I'm less sure about Alice, that's exactly my read on Elsa. She's definitely toying with him, but I really think she feels genuine affection for him and wants him to improve. It's just that her world-view is so cynical that this manifests as a kind of "tough love" where she wants you to make mistakes and learn a lesson from them.

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Wanna get endding with her, beside Elsa i also like the Asia appearance of Zoe :love:, about Alice, her characteristic and beauty is cliche, just like some "princess" of rich family in real life

Well, but talk about the endding. Who know dev will cruel enough to make the MC hate Elsa because he know through all the time he just a toy, a tool to be take advantage, it will be an heart breaker endding because i like Elsa the most o_O

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wake up call from the depths of this game ...
It was MC who called Elsa in the middle of the night WITH HIS GENIOUS PROGRAM MADE ON HIS OWN.
Then Elsa came along and fiddled with it ... then they use it but MC DOES ALL TASKS OF HIS BOSS ON IT.
At this point, knowing the program is actually used by Mc to help his boss climb the ladder, Elsa is doing jack.
MC has no use other than being the just another guy in her pocket that she DOES NOT NEED TO FKK 4 FAVORS!!!
Please do read next time, like how MC SAVED HER FROM JAILL 4 JACK SQUAT at which point ELSA called him a looser.
MC saved Elsa”s life and career for nothing, she even tells him point blank she would have lost her job
and all face 4 THE SKANK SHE IS!

just raids
Cernunnos5000

We aren't talking settlements; we're talking bloodlines: DNA not Architecture.
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

+1 to just all of that. While I'm less sure about Alice, that's exactly my read on Elsa. She's definitely toying with him, but I really think she feels genuine affection for him and wants him to improve. It's just that her world-view is so cynical that this manifests as a kind of "tough love" where she wants you to make mistakes and learn a lesson from them.
Elsa is getting all of MC for free and will never give him anything because he is nothing to her.
The boss daughter is also intrigued by the puppy dog angel eyer of the Mc WHO IS LIKE A MESSIAH
DOING HER EVERY WHIMS 4 JACK SQUAT.

Remember how Jesus helps Mary Magdalen? SHE COMES DISTRAUGHT AND ON HER KNEED TO HIM!

In this twisted life resembling game, GURLS NEVER GIVE ANYTHING TO MC, but will pitch in to get what they want.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes