VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Fhrozen

Oct 5, 2018
Nice, one of the few games that have actual story and character development. Really like the characters and change of th MC. Just hope there will be a way to not be Elsa's dog.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Nice, one of the few games that have actual story and character development. Really like the characters and change of th MC. Just hope there will be a way to not be Elsa's dog.

I have the feeling that we'll never know. That's quite unpleasant, because this is my favourite VN, at the moment.

Let's spread the word and tell F95 people how good this game is.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game has 45 reviews for such initial releases which means it really left good impressions. The dev deserves support but as he said he is taking a hiatus to look after his health.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I say this from a place of love, but the VN is far, far too short for my liking. I would like, nay - need, more. Well written, great characters, good story, Alice is stunning and I would love the option to be able to choose Elsa instead in the future. Very interested to find out her story in time.

Hope the dev feels better soon, and continues the outstanding job done so far.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
This is sad news, I hope this wonderful game will not be abandoned. Last episode was short but great and I replayed it 3 times. Writing, mysterious characters, attention to details, quality renders - developer definitely knows how to make a good, interesting game. This game is in top 5 of my favorite games, and this is the very first game that I immediately decided to add to my signature (for 3.5 years since I'm on F95).
Anyway, I want to thank developer for this great game and wish him (and everyone who read this) to be healthy in the New Year 2021, this is the most important thing in life, know it from my own experience.

Last edited:

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
I totally agree with Miss Den187. I wish you all good health and sqwl bull health so he can continue working on this game.

Reactions: sqwl

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
God bless the dev with good health
Edit:
played the game absolutely worth (y) it,
support the dev if you can

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sqwl

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1610117727323.png
Praise the only gurl giving MC the light of day ...
Also .. scold and beat the MC up 4 feeling the need to use SUV of his slave driver to land her .. .
Oh .. these insecurities just ruin humanity 4 everybody!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. believe me when I say, she would”a jumped his bones regardless ... but only way MC was gonna be
ughhh ... man enough 4 that was sporting the SUV of his opressor so in his mind, getting something for his all.

kihality

Sep 15, 2020
Love this game, for many reasons:

• Finally a game that doesn’t get me laid with my mother, my grandmother, my 3 sisters, my aunt, my female cousins and my entire family! I mean, what the hell???
  • Finally a game where women don’t jump on us 3 seconds after they see us! They tease us, mock us, criticise us, like any normal woman does!
  • Finally a normal-looking MC without blue/green shiny eyes, body-builder and covered with tattoos! Also a normal MC with his fears, insecurities, obsessions, like most of us!
  • Finally some competition in the game! I really cannot understand why in 99% of the games MC is the only existing man (apart from the usual “best friend”). There are no other interactions, which of course makes it easier and really uninteresting to get all the women we want, since they seem totally isolated from the rest of the society! Still trying to find a game where we have male competition, where we can really fight for our LI, which of course would choose us in the end if we can make the right choices/decisions, otherwise it’s just boring... I hope it stays this way in this game.
  • This game also doesn’t seem like one where we can end with all the Li’s at the same time, with all of them being perfectly OK with the situation (yeah right!). PLEASE keep it this way!
Only two remarks:

• I’ve read here dev says it’s not important changing MC name, in my opinion it is. Personally I give my own name to all MC’s, it makes us more involved in the story, please consider adding that option;
  • The game should allows us to make more choices. It’s obvious things with Elsa are growing and still MC is stuck with his obsession. Hopefully that will change in the next updates.
Stay safe you all!

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
  • Finally a game that doesn’t get me laid with my mother, my grandmother, my 3 sisters, my aunt, my female cousins and my entire family! I mean, what the hell???
I remain convinced that My New Family is satirical comedy.

I mean, it probably is, so I guess that barely qualifies as a joke, but sometimes satire just plays its thing so straight that there's just an inkling of a doubt that this is 100% serious that never really goes away.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good comment for the betterment of gaming in this sad place of a game devs own words
This still does not make up 4 her rude behavior, bratty personality or uselessness to the community.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you try devs own version? Please do and game oN!

missing all the images after second sex with neighbor... (Mac)
Merry Christmas. I guess.
MAC
This here game is dark and twisted. Why? Because while some have it good (like MC used to have it wonderfully so good)
We catch up to our MC when he is in the gutter of social standings, waay below the 49th circle of hell.
He has this no self esteem mind set of giving his all 4 nothing and then resenting everybody else 4 asking that he steps up.

Love this game, for many reasons:

• Finally a game where women don’t jump on us 3 seconds after they see us! They tease us, mock us, criticise us, like any normal woman does!
  • Finally a normal-looking MC without blue/green shiny eyes, body-builder and covered with tattoos! Also a normal MC with his fears, insecurities, obsessions, like most of us!
  • Finally some competition in the game! I really cannot understand why in 99% of the games MC is the only existing man (apart from the usual “best friend”). There are no other interactions, which of course makes it easier and really uninteresting to get all the women we want, since they seem totally isolated from the rest of the society! Still trying to find a game where we have male competition, where we can really fight for our LI, which of course would choose us in the end if we can make the right choices/decisions, otherwise it’s just boring... I hope it stays this way in this game.
  • This game also doesn’t seem like one where we can end with all the Li’s at the same time, with all of them being perfectly OK with the situation (yeah right!). PLEASE keep it this way!
Only two remarks:

• I’ve read here dev says it’s not important changing MC name, in my opinion it is. Personally I give my own name to all MC’s, it makes us more involved in the story, please consider adding that option;
  • The game should allows us to make more choices. It’s obvious things with Elsa are growing and still MC is stuck with his obsession. Hopefully that will change in the next updates.
Stay safe you all!
So .. which is it ... then ... does he have it too quickly or not at all?
On the slaver relatoonship with Elsa, she is not in his department, so all he does 4 her is just 4 her,
fueling her entitled bratty heiress good 4 nuthin” personality of only being seen as the bimbo she is
by the real men in the company. Remember, those lads did not see her smoke screens as MC,
but a pent up lacking social skills gold digger looking to score whatever.

Do you think she would”a had her 3-some with the lads had MC not given a damn
about what man eaters do 4 fun?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
i'm starting to wonder if she slept with another dude and that that will be a point of drama in the next episode, maybe that will give players a choice to start going more actively for Elsa (though i sincerely doubt that last point)
that's true but you can choose not to be with the neighbor and while Edward probably has no chance as of yet, he will still be upset that there is actual competition, seeing how he reacts to everything until now, i wouldn't be surprised if that affects him more than a little and Elsa will probably spin it so he works harder (not that i mind that, i like their dynamic)
MC is certainly no Maximus .. he the only slave gladiator to actually talk on par with his slave driver and get respect.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes