VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. see .. MC does not know anything about either of them ... Elsa and Alice,
they keep their lives hidden from MC.

The game even tells MC the exact thing, he knows nothing of Elsa, nothing of Alice.
NOt enough to warrant any modicum of a relationship ... so there you have it....

ONly friends with or without benefits going on is with the neighbor,
so no hope 4 any other good in MC life from anyone else ... he just is not seen by them gurls
like a peer, just some shmuck that is playing slave / puppy / dork / fan and nothing more.
Alice on the other hand didn't strike me that much
she is still a mystery too
This is a great game, one of my favorites! but, I was expecting more action with another girl this time :cry:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I'm loving the direction in which the story progresses, was really getting into it, and bam, the end. Felt really like a short update. Damn. I'm really liking how Elsa keeps defying MC and does her own shit even though she is close with him. So many girls become obsessed with MC's in these games and follow MC like puppies. Elsa is a breath of fresh air. My appreciation for her keeps growing.

Alice is still the best girl but I hope there is more to this instance than her dropping her homework to MC. It felt kind of weird, at least I expected her to stay with MC the night while he works for moral support or something. But staying at Elsa route kind of worked too. For now, we didn't see anything exceptional from Alice, I hope she will show her value in the future. Right now, other than the looks, Elsa is the superior choice. I still like the obsession of Alice for MC, I just want more character development from Alice. Make her as unique as Elsa. I guess that is hard with a short update. Can't wait to see her grow.

One issue I had was how the choices kinda didn't matter that much and were there just for the sake of choosing. I see from the walkthrough, you get points for your choices but still while playing those moments felt weak. Like the door choice, is there a need for something like that other than calling out other incest games?

You have such a good story here, don't force yourself to branch out and creating multiple paths with artificial choices. Hell even go full kinetic, don't give any choices or tone them down.

All in all, I loved the update and remembered how much I missed this story. Shame it was such a short update though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We better make up our collective minds on this ...
Crap description - check. Dev would not budge but wonderful Trapezio gave us a better shot.
Crap Mc - check. Watch”a gonna do to make unspecific, bland, run of the mill gurls shine? - make MC a loser.
4-th wall break - check. How can one inject exposition to deux ex makina the plot forward? - make MC talk to himself.
I'm loving the direction in which the story progresses, was really getting into it, and bam, the end. Felt really like a short update. Damn. I'm really liking how Elsa keeps defying MC and does her own shit even though she is close with him. So many girls become obsessed with MC's in these games and follow MC like puppies. Elsa is a breath of fresh air. My appreciation for her keeps growing.

Alice is still the best girl but I hope there is more to this instance than her dropping her homework to MC. It felt kind of weird, at least I expected her to stay with MC the night while he works for moral support or something. But staying at Elsa route kind of worked too. For now, we didn't see anything exceptional from Alice, I hope she will show her value in the future. Right now, other than the looks, Elsa is the superior choice. I still like the obsession of Alice for MC, I just want more character development from Alice. Make her as unique as Elsa. I guess that is hard with a short update. Can't wait to see her grow.

One issue I had was how the choices kinda didn't matter that much and were there just for the sake of choosing. I see from the walkthrough, you get points for your choices but still while playing those moments felt weak. Like the door choice, is there a need for something like that other than calling out other incest games?

You have such a good story here, don't force yourself to branch out and creating multiple paths with artificial choices. Hell even go full kinetic, don't give any choices or tone them down.

All in all, I loved the update and remembered how much I missed this story. Shame it was such a short update though.
Do we want to stand by this train wreck or are we gonna talk it forward?

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
it was a short update but i liked it.

The homework situation felt kind of weird to me though, was she straight up dumping off her work on Edward without the intention of helping or did i misread that situation? Eddie did go through the whole thing of "if i'm gonna finish this in time, i'm not gonna be able to explain anything" but it didn't really seem to me that Alice had the intention of actually being there

guess we'll see in the next update if she used Edward or not,

Also where did she spend the night, seeing as she wore the same clothing as the day before?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

The homework situation felt kind of weird to me though, was she straight up dumping off her work on Edward without the intention of helping or did i misread that situation? Eddie did go through the whole thing of "if i'm gonna finish this in time, i'm not gonna be able to explain anything" but it didn't really seem to me that Alice had the intention of actually being there

Also where did she spend the night, seeing as she wore the same clothing as the day before?
I guess the answer was in the dialogue between the girls in the last scene, but Ed didn't listen to them. We'll know in the next update. :sneaky:

Reactions: Blake45666

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Short answer c..t ... she deff did, Mc just offered to do it out of thin air.
They got thinking it was waay too late, when Mc cut his b**ss off and stomped them telling her
he would get another friend to co-write her homework 4 her. Dumb as fkk, no pay off, no respect given.
Then he went straight to Elsa pad to work on his own, she did not do s**t, then he would also
just explain everything to her, again, for nothing, then Elsa walked all over him again like a tank.

I guess the answer was in the dialogue between the girls in the last scene, but Ed didn't listen to them. We'll know in the next update. :sneaky:
But she did, asking a proffessional economic analist with over 6 years of experience to write her homework,
her being a half wit student in economics which she did not even understand, only to make daddy proud.

The horror!

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
But she did, asking a proffessional economic analist with over 6 years of experience to write her homework,
her being a half wit student in economics which she did not even understand, only to make daddy proud.

The horror!
Excellent typo in bold there! :LOL:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Cheat, Gallery, Name Changer & Walkthrough Mod:

-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC.
-Adds cheat option at the quick menu.
-Option to change MC's name, nick and surname (you can access it at the start of the game or when u choose "change names" on cheat screen.).
-Added gallery at the main menu.
Thanks man, just tested and it worked, keep going good job

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
The one character I dislike more than the MC is Ashley, that was some fucked up shit at the theater and it lead to his first psychotic break.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the best coming of age story this game has:
clue no. 1 - she opened her legs to the wife beater guy in his face.
clue no. 2 - his buddy trying to get him to score told him point blank to man up and speak his mind.
clue no. 3 - she came to meet him and spend time with him, so she better stick to it or fkk off
clue no. 4 - he could point blank see her flirting with the wife beater and he did nothing
clue no.5 - he saw them both in eachothers hands going 4 the bus - dead end right there.

Conclusion: man up, do not expect anything from others, ask and demand and banter with others to get your way.
The one character I dislike more than the MC is Ashley, that was some fucked up shit at the theater and it lead to his first psychotic break.
When they leave, it is not your faul, so man up and go for the nex gurl in your life, see where that goes.

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
That is the best coming of age story this game has:
clue no. 1 - she opened her legs to the wife beater guy in his face.
clue no. 2 - his buddy trying to get him to score told him point blank to man up and speak his mind.
clue no. 3 - she came to meet him and spend time with him, so she better stick to it or fkk off
clue no. 4 - he could point blank see her flirting with the wife beater and he did nothing
clue no.5 - he saw them both in eachothers hands going 4 the bus - dead end right there.

Conclusion: man up, do not expect anything from others, ask and demand and banter with others to get your way.

When they leave, it is not your faul, so man up and go for the nex gurl in your life, see where that goes.
All true enough if this were real life, but in the context of the game and the limited choices available as in none, snapping and deciding he wasn't going to take it anymore was the best choice.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

I had the same question in my mind, "why the same clothes in the morning?". I believe there will be an answer in future updates as the game seems quite realistic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She did use Ed because she did not even bother go hom and sleep, went on a bender with her posh friends
like any other night, not phazed about the assignment. Maybe even told her deary dad she was in some dorm
preparing. Maybe daddy dearest put a tail on her just to be sure, knowing the kind of precious she is.

So yeah, to her old man she is a lost cause, living to be some entitled airess of her dads fortunem just like Elsa

Whatever is Ed seeing in them, sure enough their families have had enough of their nothingness.

I had the same question in my mind, "why the same clothes in the morning?". I believe there will be an answer in future updates as the game seems quite realistic.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i'm starting to wonder if she slept with another dude and that that will be a point of drama in the next episode, maybe that will give players a choice to start going more actively for Elsa (though i sincerely doubt that last point)

Reactions: Micro usb type b

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. Mc has a side dish in his neighbor, so she might very well have her benefits too.
i'm starting to wonder if she slept with another dude and that that will be a point of drama in the next episode, maybe that will give players a choice to start going more actively for Elsa (though i sincerely doubt that last point)
Also, MC is waaaay deep and throbbing in the friend zone, nowhere near the man/boy or human being zone of her retina.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes