• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Doubt it, Elsa is miles ahead of the MC wits wise. I will be happy if we can have a normal relationship with her but I think her route is gonna be femdom seeing the power dynamic between her and the MC.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Doubt it, Elsa is miles ahead of the MC wits wise. I will be happy if we can have a normal relationship with her but I think her route is gonna be femdom seeing the power dynamic between her and the MC.
I'd prefer the femdom version.:sneaky:
But whatever it will be, let's hope the author has the power and will to pursue this VN so that we will see, what he had in mind.
Excited.
Also: I fear we have at least one year of development ahead, until we see some action with Elsa. :LOL: But I like that slow narrative.
Of course, you always wish to have more output and content as fast as possible.
He shall create that stuff faster than I can read!:LOL:

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Adds cheat option at the quick menu

Planned Features:
-Gallery
would you mind add the option to change the MC first name as well, gallery is more than welcome

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the problem MC has ... She has no business asking him 4 anything., She is still stealing his thunder.
Please read the dialogues and MC thoughts .. he knows she is new to the company and is pissed off.
There you have it .. her ”wits” amount to using him like a slave, even telling him that, he is unresponsive.
It is like whatever BS she throws at him, he is unstirred and still acts like her slave, no reward needed, giving his all.
She's not your junior.

The game is not set in a Japanese Zaibatsu. This is a Western environment: the fastest you realize it the fastest you'll understand what's happening.
I love elsa. I hope eventually you will get the option to break her , removing her high horse and bringing her down to size. This will probably happen with the MC meteroic rise in the company.
Remember, MC confesses to his ego his boss is using him for everything, now Elsa is all over him, despite not
working in the same department, and he still is such a knob to see her like some asset and give her his program.

She came to him. He is such a loser that he gives her the ropes, so she will shine using his insight into the company.
Common knowledge, the smallest in the company knows every little thing in there.
She just was handed the keys to the kingdom.
MC still does not get how or why he should abbandon these inhuman babes that use him all the time.
Remember, MC is working his ass off, but because he is handing over his work to his boss / Elsa,
he does not get ahead, instead his boss and Elsa win points, appropriating his work.

Only real way up is MC watches persuit of happiness, gets smart with Will Smith tubes and goes straight to the owner.
Staying the loser slaving for the sole benefit of Elsa and/or his boss cannot get him anywhere.

Even the game tells us he does not need anything to land a decent gurl, but he is locked into the people he meets
around home and at work. Every effort his buddy makes to hook him up and make him work 4 it is lost on MC.

Last edited:

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, one of the best games I played till now. Besides the sex scenes that are very good; the feelings that can pass the game are so realistic and maybe you can even identify yourself in some aspects with the MC.

Hope to continue watching this game till the end.

Reactions: tamzarian

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Short update, but the writing is still very good and Elsa is still the best. I'd only wish we could steer the MC away from Alice (not by much of course atm, but I really don't care about Alice and Lucy).

gonna be femdom seeing the power dynamic
Wouldn't mind it being femdom tbh, but I don't think it will be. It could be more or less female led relationship, but I doubt she'd really dominate him. The banter, her helping him (even if she's using him) and his not too pushy approach (I assume she has some issues with romantic/sexual contacts, so MC seems to be a nice break from horny [after her] guys) could lead - hopefully - to some kind of respectful relationship of two people that can always rely on each other (even if one has stronger character and/or more decisive voice in various matters).

Reactions: Space Cat

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I'd only wish we could steer the MC away from Alice
You can't. Alice is the primary motivation for the MC to improve himself and follow Elsa. Alice was supposed to be the unapproachable girl, someone who should not give a single shit about the MC. If there is no Alice, then the MC probably never talks to Elsa, and never makes a move on Lucy.
However, I do think that the game will eventually make you choose between one of Alice or Elsa (they are both polar opposites of each other, Alice is shown to be outgoing, warm, voluptuous and wears bright colors, while Elsa is shown to be cold, manipulative, petite and always wears some dull colors (black and white))

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You can't
I know I can't and I know why she's in the game, hence me saying 'I hope'. The game seems to go in the direction where you will be able to - at some point - choose between Elsa and Alice, that's how it feels to me too (could be wishful thinking though), if that's true then the faster we can do this the better.

Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
I really like the game, I am a patreon even but this update was way too short. Nothing actually happens. After such a long wait I would expect more content. Really dissapointed about that.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I really like the game, I am a patreon even but this update was way too short. Nothing actually happens. After such a long wait I would expect more content. Really dissapointed about that.
I am thinking of patreoning the game, how much is the wait between release?

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I missed this before, but my first critique is this: I need more contrast for the menu text. Very light gray on a white background is really hard to see. That goes for the quit prompt too. The text in the actual game is readable with the dark gray outline, why can't we keep that for the menu as well?

Reactions: mehmuttt33

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
would you mind add the option to change the MC first name as well, gallery is more than welcome
Done! Gallery will be added tomorrow if I have time or in the next days =)
EDIT: Added Gallery and option to change MC's nick, you can find it here.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Still prefer Elsa, atlest she is blunt, may have ulterior motives but mc just let that happen with anyone and she give it straight without pampering. She is direct and in a way is helping mc. From what we can gather from her right now she is my pref but she is still a mystery too.

Alice on the other hand didn't strike me that much i may be wrong but seems to much of a spoiled party girl, missing the deadlines and not being able to do it with friends because ended up...? and she didn't finish the sentence, then she "forgot" the coursework and w8 till 13h left to ask help of mc, while the dum dum is doing her work she is probably partying or even fooling around with other(as mc keep repeating in is almost now stop monologues) maybe was the renders but you see she had the same cloths and said she was close even you have the choice to make a joke of "the one that didnt sleep at home" in a jacket, so most probably he was awake all night making her work and she was partiyng or worse with a dude between her legs(lets hope that shit doesn't come to this game) and even in the cafe the talk about "oh my father will kill me and be so dissapointed" that is 101 on manipulation to dummys if you know that you would be disappointing dad then you should had done your coursework and not "forget".
And for that is why alice didn't let a good impression on me even if she is hot as fuck.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes