VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Too bad I've already finished it. Man, I enjoyed it a lot!!! (y) (y) (y)

I'd say it was not very long BUT it was very evenftul: something really really interesting happened between the MC and the 3 main girls. Something big's gonna happen at work, too (I guess).

Anyway, I feel sorry for Lucy :cry:.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Trapezio
We still have unfinished business here, as you like this game and have some walkthrough experience...
Can you confirm / deny tags need a big update? What is in this update?
Can you coin a better Overview for the OP? Is the OP description doing justice to this game?
I was like "nice intro to this update, action seems to be picking up let's see what happens!" .....Then a big "The End" appeared .
The update didn't really advance the plot significantly.

The undercurrent of friction between Alice and Else was good.

Conversing with the neighbor was the most enjoyable scene. There may be better animations and renders of the sexual encounters in other games but this one has a special kind of resonating flavor.

Was hoping for a bigger update after 5 months.
I was just about to give this a pass due to the perception it didn't really have any sexy time payout content in yet.

Is the vaginal tag actually legit?
Yup, the game is a bit of a slow burn, but it has some nice sex. It's one of those games where the MC starts gaining confidence and tries to take control of his life, but the way the story is told is pretty refreshing.

As I said before, someone needs to update the tags, this is easily in the top 5 VNs in development right now on this website. If I wasnt broke I would have backed the dev on his Patreon as wel. And FFS update the OP description, it's wank as of now.
Well, maybe. They're driving on the left.
Anyone care to contribute some ideas for furthering this discussion on what actually is going on in this update?

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
When I desperately click on yet another new VN-ish game in the latest updates, I'm hoping to find a game like this one here.
Usually, I'm deeply disappointed.
But not this time.

Reactions: packman32

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I guess this isn't a harem game, right?
Kinda early to know for sure, but it doesn't seem to be playing that way at the moment although there may be some (possibly extended) period of time where playing the field is allowed/encouraged/required before choosing. I'm not sure if the Dev has spoken to this question directly or not.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I agree that the tags on this seem light, but I'm not sure what else to add... There seems to be a Dom/sub dynamic building with Lucy, but I'm not sure it's at the point where it merits a tag yet. Maybe a cheating tag for the flashback scene where MC's girlfriend fucked his best friend? What other tags do folks think are missing?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Kinda early to know for sure, but it doesn't seem to be playing that way at the moment although there may be some (possibly extended) period of time where playing the field is allowed/encouraged/required before choosing. I'm not sure if the Dev has spoken to this question directly or not.
Thank you. I'll wait to see how it progress. I don't like to play a game multiple times to see multiple endings. The most usual thing is that I only see one ending (the harem if exist) and ignore te rest of the endings.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
love this game but this update is really too short if compared all the time needed :censored:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man reading that overview of this game made me depressed. Maybe there should be an option to kill yourself or go postal at anytime. Anyways about to try it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game is wonderful. Does anyone know the update schedule of the game? According to what I am seeing in patron, its every 4-3 months?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game has non working links on its site and little to no info on anything exciting.
Not to mention the demoralizing pics of MC donning a hoodie, being emasculated by a card board box.
1607989259495.png
A trully lost soul .. then again .. where to draw incentive to play is a mistery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Found a beter description ... with some feedback ... sobering feedback:

Description that makes more sense than the overview:
Edward in a nutshell... a whiney little bitch that is depressed and complains about every little fucking thing and it is not even that bad.
He is surrounded by all these gorgeous women, and his job doesn't seem that hard, and his boss is a hot chick that he thinks is a bitch, she is not really she offers the guy some coffee at the start then asks him to get to work
Reviews:
the whiney little bitch for a protagonist is so unbearable with his constant whining.
it's all ruined by the stupid clueless feeble bitchy MC.
Man reading that overview of this game made me depressed. Maybe there should be an option to kill yourself or go postal at anytime. Anyways about to try it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Trapezio
We still have unfinished business here, as you like this game and have some walkthrough experience...
Can you confirm / deny tags need a big update? What is in this update?
Can you coin a better Overview for the OP? Is the OP description doing justice to this game?

Anyone care to contribute some ideas for furthering this discussion on what actually is going on in this update?
Are "realism", "story driven", "adult characters" and "NO ridiculous blueballing" tags?

If the answer is yes, I'd add them.

My Overview for this game:

Your name is Edward and you're working in a very BIG Company since you graduated in economics. Anyway, you're not interested in climbing the ladder and you lazy around without caring about anything at all.
One day you meet the beautiful Chairman's daughter and a very intriguing young woman who just started working in your company and nothing will be the same anymore in your life because of them, for better and for worse.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thank you. I'll wait to see how it progress. I don't like to play a game multiple times to see multiple endings. The most usual thing is that I only see one ending (the harem if exist) and ignore te rest of the endings.
Your only real choice (at the moment) is:

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Corporate culture 0.3 Compressed with IAmAB 's Walkthrough Mod and Cheats, also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go:
- more Lucy, More Alice .. more Elsa ... more of the same ...
- MC getting smarter and bolder ...
- Go full alpha and banter / flirt (A.K.A. - insult and instigate babes)

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I'm obviously a new user when it comes to posting (though not to lurking) and maybe it'd be better to take it from someone (?) who's been a bit more active for longer (and maybe has a better grasp of the tags), but I've previously flagged the need for updated tags also. I held off having a go myself because I have a really bad memory (both of what is in x game and what are tags people use), but I'm having a look at other game threads to see what tags are used elsewhere and off the top of my head I think you could add:

cheating (flagged by another user), corruption, groping, humor, male domination, pov (looking at the tag guide this one depends on what constitutes "heavily present", it's a mix of pov and 3rd person), spanking.

I'm sure there are others you could add / that I've missed but this is what I could identify looking back through the game.

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes