VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes
Apr 4, 2019
I'd say Elsa looks like she's mc's wingman but I think she will definitely become mc's true love/main love interest -at least in one story branch- once mc gets to the end of his personal evolutiom and understands what is really important to him.
well, I hope it doesnt get that boring. But I am pretty sure at some point you have to decide between Elsa and Alice

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Ludak14

Jan 27, 2019
Can someone please post the progress update from patreon? He posted one yesterday Ludak14
1607655828025.png

Approaching Brisbane
Hello, guys.

Have you ever been to Australia? I heard its capital is famous for coffee houses.
I can finally say that we are approaching the release!
What could be better than to release the update in the same time with Cyberpunk, perhaps, the most anticipated game of a few years, right? Surely, the next milestone will be to release the update alongside GTA VI or Half-Life 3.
Anyway, I finished rendering a few days ago and was working with code/doing post-work. Now images (except few: main menu, etc.) are ready, and everything else is on the final stage. I think I'll be able to release the update within a week, but this isn't a promise yet. I'll make another post when the game is ready telling you about the release date and everything else.
Thank you.

If you like the game consider supporting the dev.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 937523

Approaching Brisbane
Hello, guys.

Have you ever been to Australia? I heard its capital is famous for coffee houses.
I can finally say that we are approaching the release!
What could be better than to release the update in the same time with Cyberpunk, perhaps, the most anticipated game of a few years, right? Surely, the next milestone will be to release the update alongside GTA VI or Half-Life 3.
Anyway, I finished rendering a few days ago and was working with code/doing post-work. Now images (except few: main menu, etc.) are ready, and everything else is on the final stage. I think I'll be able to release the update within a week, but this isn't a promise yet. I'll make another post when the game is ready telling you about the release date and everything else.
Thank you.

Thank you... Finally it's almost ready

Ludak14

Jan 27, 2019
1607811078303.png

Hey.
Usually, the news I tell you they are about delays, but this one is an exception. Thanks to the hard work of the guy who's helping me with the game, you'll be able to enjoy or be disappointed, yet to be decided, by the update a few days earlier.
It's ready. There are numerous tweaks and small changes I'd like to make, but I can be doing this for weeks without any meaningful result, I tested it. So I'll just test it a few more times and release. The approximate time, somewhere around evening by UTC. So you can do all your things and play it in the evening. Or somewhere in the afternoon if you're in America. Or during the night if you're in Australia or Asia, sorry for that, too many time zones.
The release date for $5 tier will be December 17 00:00 UTC.
Thank you for staying, thank you a lot for your support and special thanks to everyone who proposed their help with the game, this is very kind of you, I appreciate it very much.
If you have questions, I'm here to answer.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry to say, that's very much the name.
Ok ill try again I might have searched correctly.

edit

Ok search default when in a thread is to search inside the thread, I forgot to search titles only for the whole website. I found it. Lol.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Mathmatical best case is that there are 11 patreons with the 10$. (Quick maths, maybe wrong). Thats awful. Maybe we see it here when released for the 5$ patreons.
Yeah that's what's most likely to happen...

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Somebody add more tags to this game. This game has faar more content than the tags are showing, might increase the visibility of the developer as well on this website.

Reactions: biiiss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... could you, maybe, contribute a review, where you explain those tags,
the content attached to them, so gamers can get a real flavor for what is this game about,
what is in it, how do you play and your experience of playing it?

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes