VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
The story is truly amazing. Many people are missing out on this game so putting a link or a gif in our signatures is a tiny contribution on our part. Totally underrated as another user said above.
Long time lurker, and mostly don't post (is this my first post? As I type this I am unsure, but I *suspect* that it is. Will see once I hit "POST REPLY"). Partly I lurk because I rarely have anything worthwhile to say, and partly I lurk because I'm easily distracted and don't need another thing (posting here regularly) to take me away from the things I should be spending time on.

But I really like this game, and had a thought when I read your post. Obviously the signature of someone who never posts doesn't help at all, but I noticed that there aren't many tags attached to this thread and wondered how often people browse for games by tag? I ask because I have in the past. I think part of the reason for this might be that the game might not have content matching that many tags in it yet, but I'm certain it has some that aren't covered here. A few that occur to me based on what is present in 0.2 include: corruption, groping, spanking. I have a bad memory so that's all I have to mind, but I'm sure there'd be more.

So I guess I was just wondering: a) would it be useful to have the tags updated to match current content, b) is there a process to get tags updated, and c) perhaps if yes to a) and b) this is something that could be requested once 0.3 comes out (and presumably there is more content to tag)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Ah! It was my first post. I also meant to add, Aristos: add me to the list of people grateful for your contributions to the forum wherever I happen to see them.

Writing this as a separate post because it seems to me unrelated to the first one.

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos and sqwl

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Long time lurker, and mostly don't post (is this my first post? As I type this I am unsure, but I *suspect* that it is. Will see once I hit "POST REPLY"). Partly I lurk because I rarely have anything worthwhile to say, and partly I lurk because I'm easily distracted and don't need another thing (posting here regularly) to take me away from the things I should be spending time on.

But I really like this game, and had a thought when I read your post. Obviously the signature of someone who never posts doesn't help at all, but I noticed that there aren't many tags attached to this thread and wondered how often people browse for games by tag? I ask because I have in the past. I think part of the reason for this might be that the game might not have content matching that many tags in it yet, but I'm certain it has some that aren't covered here. A few that occur to me based on what is present in 0.2 include: corruption, groping, spanking. I have a bad memory so that's all I have to mind, but I'm sure there'd be more.

So I guess I was just wondering: a) would it be useful to have the tags updated to match current content, b) is there a process to get tags updated, and c) perhaps if yes to a) and b) this is something that could be requested once 0.3 comes out (and presumably there is more content to tag)?
Yes to all your questions. You can report the opening post to demand that a certain tag be added or removed. I guess the site staff checks it before making such changes.
Besides, the developer can also request control over the opening post and change it himself, which wouldn't prevent the staff from making changes if necessary anyway.

Ah! It was my first post. I also meant to add, Aristos: add me to the list of people grateful for your contributions to the forum wherever I happen to see them.

Writing this as a separate post because it seems to me unrelated to the first one.
I feel like living in this thread and never leaving. Thanks for your kind words :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: drisarter

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Fuck, man. I am so conflicted about the... the writing? The story? Damn dude.
This turned out to be a bit of a long one, so strap in. I'll put a TL;DR at the bottom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT Oh, I should tell you that the face-door strategy was bloody brilliant, so stupid I got tears in my eyes, so funny.

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Fuck, man. I am so conflicted about the... the writing? The story? Damn dude.
This turned out to be a bit of a long one, so strap in. I'll put a TL;DR at the bottom.

EDIT Oh, I should tell you that the face-door strategy was bloody brilliant, so stupid I got tears in my eyes, so funny.
Well, I didn't feel that the characters are cynical. Never. Maybe 'cause I'm Italian and foreigners often say that one of our traits is that we have a cynical perspective on life? :unsure: dunno.

Anyway, I think that Elsa cares a bit about Eddie.

And... do you remember the first lines of the story? I guess there's a feud in town and the two families involved are Elsa's and Alice's.

My 2 cents, of course. ;)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Actually, I didn't remember that at all! But I kinda figured Elsa knows Alice, it wasn't exactly subtle.

EDIT Oh, and I too get the impression Elsa has a soft spot for Eddie, but that doesn't exclude her being... you know, manipulative and vile.

Last edited:

Rotation

Feb 16, 2020
View attachment 894361

Well, I totally agree with you. :eek:

God, everything went damn good until I saw him. I don't want him to be the MC.

Dear Dev, please change his hair and that sweater, at least. JEEZUZ. Those Zoe & Fleur chicks would NEVER invite a loser like him to lunch. NEVER.
Hahah I totally agree, I hope that with time the boy will get caught a little and will be more handsome. For now, it looks tragic and I'm ashamed of him. I am sorry with such an appearance, but even the understanding Elsa has no chance

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
"bros before hoes"
this just got me.

edit: oh my god the flashback confirms, bros before hoes. on a serious note, this is a really well explained back story, the models are amazing, well written, im glad i downloaded

Last edited:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Ew... Game starts with MC becoming completely obsessed with a girl he just met. Cringe... Dude really gives me stalker vibes...
You are right about the it being an obsession,but if you played the game you will see the core of that obsession.
Is his every thought/sentence dedicated to her or some deeper need? :) [/SPOILER]

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
have you even played the game or did you play it for like 5 seconds and then just quit?
I played the game until the end of the version. The guy saw a girl one time and proceeds to go on trying to entirely change himself so he can suit her. Sure, in his case him trying to change himself is a good thing, but he's doing it for obsessive reasons that screams "I'm a future stalker"

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Just 50 patrons for sqwl seems so bad.
I'm pretty sure this will change. Only 50 patreons is just a result of the slow start of the game (which is very awesome in my eyes) and because you and many others here rather see the potential, it is rightly perceived underrated. The amazing writing paired with the high quality images makes you already estimating how big this will become further down the road. Till then be glad that you are one of the first who realized it is a diamond we are looking at. There will be a wave of new fans attracted, when that novel starts to deliver the more explicit content.
From a financial perspective it would make sense to tease more erotic moments at the beginning of the novel to sell that game, but the author has chosen a quality story over quick money.

Last edited:

testpoke

Apr 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure this will change. Only 50 patreons is just a result of the slow start of the game (which is very awesome in my eyes) and because you and many others here rather see the potential, it is rightly perceived underrated. The amazing writing paired with the high quality images makes you already estimating how big this will become further down the road. Till then be glad that you are one of the first who realized it is a diamond we are looking at. There will be a wave of new fans attracted, when that novel starts to deliver the more explicit content.
From a financial perspective it would make sense to tease more erotic moments at the beginning of the novel to sell that game, but the author has chosen a quality story over quick money.
I agree, The only bad thing about the game is slow updates. About the erotic scenes the dev did give us some moments with the neighbor and giving lewd moments with alice or elsa with build up might be more amazing.

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes