VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
That's almost the original size. I still have that scene, I can render it in higher resolution when I'll have some spare time.
That would be great! If you will do this scene anyway, maybe there is an opportunity to see Alice in full growth, not just to the waist? I think Alice fans would be grateful to you for that. :)

Reactions: Deniz31

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yah, a Gladiatrix wallpaper with Elsa and Alice would be cool too :D

Last edited:

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
I'm also here bc I've seen some sigs with Elsa in them. That's why I expected her to be good but holy shit, not this good. She's best girl and I cringe every time the MC fails to realize that.
His dense ass enables for a lot of character development though, which is ultimately a win regarding storytelling.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Same. His signature brought me here from the CoBD thread.
Same for me
Corp Culture was the only one I didn't know among those in his signature
Great taste man ty
:)
Well, I'm really flattered and don't know what to say.
I'm just glad I could bring a tiny bit more attention to this gem. That's the whole intention in putting those games in my sig.
I could "wear" a CoBD or a BaDIK signature (those are my 2 favourite games in that order) but they're already well-known so I wouldn't be of any help. It would be a waste of space.

In all truth, I should be ashamed of myself because quite a few times I've discovered a new game that I liked through somebody's signature without showing any appreciation. From now on I won't make that mistake again.

Ludak14

Jan 27, 2019
brb114.png

Preview Tuesday but Saturday

About progress reports. Haven't had time to write something meaningful lately, will do when I'll find some time, hopefully, next week.
About update, it's been worked on. The date is undefined, added some scenes which weren't planned. Billing will be on pause until the release.
If you have any questions, please ask. I'll try to answer them as soon as I can.
Thank you.

Ludak14

Jan 27, 2019
Alice Full 4k.jpg

Macadamia Report

Preview image is a wallpaper I've promised to make on F95. Posting it here in case you don't visit it. Elsa's wallpaper from the poll - WIP .
Hey.
You are probably tired of reading those reports. I remember my frustration when I had to wait a month or few to finally play my favourite games, questioning why the hell it's taking so long: "Goddamnit XXX, it's just a pictures!" And I can assure you as a player I totally understand you. So fuck that sqwl!

About the progress
There are two scenes to be done:
- Morning scene with X - about 50 renders or so.
- Evening scene with Z (Ready except for one specific part.)
The evening scene with Z is a bit tricky because of posing but they don't take a lot of time to render. Also light and environment are ready, I don't expect any troubles with it.
Morning scene with X is another case. I was working on the environment for it today and it almost ready though requires some tweaks here and there. Now I'm testing light and its render time. I'm a little wary about the last one because the scene is quite heavy. (Will update later.) The script of that scene also requires work, shouldn't be a problem just need to find something.
That's where we are. I'm trying to deliver update as quick as I can, so I can go outside and play with friends, but I also don't want to be embarrassed by the quality of pictures/game itself.
Thank you for your support! And patience :)

----Support the dev...

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This one is a bit of a sleeper out there with great dialogue, plot. Not sure yet if Elsa is an ally or just using the MC to achieve her own ends but some of the office scenes feel all too real!

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes