VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, that's a good method when the routes are clearly delimited and you can just pursue a single character on each one. That's what I do for example in Defending Lydia Collier.
Still, in many games there are some other choices involving for example being good or being an asshole, reavealing a secret to someone or not doing it, etc. that may have repercussions later on in the game. In that particular case the devs console comes in particularly handy when I don't remember what I decided to do for each path.
Yeah when it comes to more complex choices I agree

Reactions: Aristos

Ludak14

Jan 27, 2019
Run Fin-5.jpg

Hello,

The past week was pretty great in terms of renders, made more than expected. My GPU couldn't handle them all in time and they started queuing up. Now it's about 15 renders in the queue waiting to be rendered. A bit more time to sleep, lol.

Yesterday I finished scenes with Alice and now switching to the last event of the upcoming update. I know what I want to include in that last event, but I don't know how many images it will take and how good my GPU will be at rendering them, so no dates yet.

Thank you for your support and be careful, looks like that nasty thing is coming back.
---

Support the dev.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 832733

Hello,

The past week was pretty great in terms of renders, made more than expected. My GPU couldn't handle them all in time and they started queuing up. Now it's about 15 renders in the queue waiting to be rendered. A bit more time to sleep, lol.

Yesterday I finished scenes with Alice and now switching to the last event of the upcoming update. I know what I want to include in that last event, but I don't know how many images it will take and how good my GPU will be at rendering them, so no dates yet.

Thank you for your support and be careful, looks like that nasty thing is coming back.
---

Support the dev.
Is that Alice? Kind of looks like her, but without make up ( imo, looks actually better).

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
You won't laugh at him anymore after he got every woman in the game hooked on his dick (Lucy seems to be the first victim) and he's at the top of the corporate ladder. Hopefully he'll put that cunt Emma in her place, down on her knees sucking his dick while he makes out with his sweet Alice Elsa.
Quick tune up,hopefully you dont mind. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
i really liked the progression of the story. I just hope that there would be a path that the MC would not succumb to his ego or whatever that was, but of course those scums should still get what's coming to them.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This game really piques my interest... a lot! Not your ordinary run of the mill kind of a game one is used to seeing on F95zone. At times depressing.. at times psychotic and at times almost euphoric.. Well put together and definitely on my short list. Bookmarking it.

Honestly there's no telling where this one will go.. A huge swing either way wouldn't be surprising.. I can only hope it goes in the direction I want.. and it ain't the cringey one.

Either way Dev.. I'll be here. :)

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I like this game, interesting storyline and characters, beautiful girls, great looking renders. I will add this game to my signature for a while, hope this will help to developer get more support he deserves.

Does anyone have this image of Alice in a higher resolution or maybe not cropped? It's used as preview for one of the membership levels on patreon. I really like this dress and it wasn't in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

missviola69

Jun 21, 2017
I like this game, interesting storyline and characters, beautiful girls, great looking renders. I will add this game to my signature for a while, hope this will help to developer get more support he deserves.

Does anyone have this image of Alice in a higher resolution or maybe not cropped? It's used as preview for one of the membership levels on patreon. I really like this dress and it wasn't in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Really liked this game. And Elsa is my kind of girl. Thanks to Aristos who had this game in his signature or I would not have found it.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Really liked this game. And Elsa is my kind of girl. Thanks to Aristos who had this game in his signature or I would not have found it.
Wow, that makes me really really happy. Thanks to you for trusting my judgment for some reason :D

Reactions: QBaSS

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
You seemed to have good other games listed and I didn't recognize Corporate Culture as a game I had played already :)

Reactions: Aristos

sqwl

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
That's almost the original size. I still have that scene, I can render it in higher resolution when I'll have some spare time.

Thanks to Aristos who...
It's respected Aristos actually...

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes