VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
screenshot0002.png

Well, I totally agree with you. :eek:

God, everything went damn good until I saw him. I don't want him to be the MC.

Dear Dev, please change his hair and that sweater, at least. JEEZUZ. Those Zoe & Fleur chicks would NEVER invite a loser like him to lunch. NEVER.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 894361

Well, I totally agree with you. :eek:

God, everything went damn good until I saw him. I don't want him to be the MC.

Dear Dev, please change his hair and that sweater, at least. JEEZUZ. Those Zoe & Fleur chicks would NEVER invite a loser like him to lunch. NEVER.
Yeah, you obviously didn't play the game to the current ending ...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Folks, I posted it immediately after I saw it :p.

I guess our fairy Elsa had the same thought, anyway :sneaky:.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Folks, I posted it immediately after I saw it :p.

I guess our fairy Elsa had the same thought, anyway :sneaky:.
To be fair, I thought the same when I first played. It felt like he chose the cheapest asset available and I was NOT ok with it, then he got his "pretty woman" event, and I realized what the dev was going for and was actually pretty impressed.
That and the "couch" scene have made an impression on me.

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
To be fair, I thought the same when I first played. It felt like he chose the cheapest asset available and I was NOT ok with it, then he got his "pretty woman" event, and I realized what the dev was going for and was actually pretty impressed.
Yeah, this game is freakin deep and a breath of fresh air tbh. Loving it so far.

Reactions: QBaSS

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Yes and yes
You can tell he put some thought in the kind of story he wants to tell
Really nice can't wait for more

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man, that overview doesn't help at all. Please, do something about it. The picture too.

Secondly, I pity our little sweet Zoe. Come on Eddie, just give more attention to her, will you? :(

Reactions: Aristos

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Wow, its a wonderful game! Nice story, nice personalities, and most importantly gorgeous chicks (Elsa,Alice at hospital)!!
i hate MC at the beginning, but it seem he got some motivation later (not chasing alice one) which is nice and learning his past. Im awaiting for new update of this amazing game.
I wish we could change MC name, or at least default name to something like Drogba or something :LOL:

kkz186

Jan 19, 2019
For me, MC looks like "Bruce Lee" in my eyes :).But yes, this game is criminally underrated at least for now.

Reactions: noway1
4.30 star(s) 152 Votes