VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Well .. Mc has a side dish in his neighbor, so she might very well have her benefits too.

Also, MC is waaaay deep and throbbing in the friend zone, nowhere near the man/boy or human being zone of her retina.
that's true but you can choose not to be with the neighbor and while Edward probably has no chance as of yet, he will still be upset that there is actual competition, seeing how he reacts to everything until now, i wouldn't be surprised if that affects him more than a little and Elsa will probably spin it so he works harder (not that i mind that, i like their dynamic)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Funny thing is .. Mc has the friends to snap out of it and go rogue (Enough is enough so gong hoe!)
Wonder when such a moment will come along, every good movie has one.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Also where did she spend the night, seeing as she wore the same clothing as the day before?
Someone was calling Alice in the cafe. Hope it was her friends about upcoming night party and not her boyfriend.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why does the MC look like he just arrived from a famine stricken country? When he takes his cloth in front of the mirror he looks like he went through forced starvation, like Christian Bale in the mechanist. If the MC is serious about self-improvement, would it hurt him to do a bunch of push up/pull-ups a day to improve his physique? Right now he looks like something straight out of a Tim Burton animation.

D

Deleted member 2950208

Not gonna lie, I love this game and have been waiting patiently for this next part. It's real, honest and drops some hard af truth bombs. Pretty much a true story for many people, might just be the blueprint to, as Else put it, "create a monster".
Nonetheless, amazing. Can't wait for more, hopefully not too long.

Reactions: Trapezio

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
Why does the MC look like he just arrived from a famine stricken country? When he takes his cloth in front of the mirror he looks like he went through forced starvation, like Christian Bale in the mechanist. If the MC is serious about self-improvement, would it hurt him to do a bunch of push up/pull-ups a day to improve his physique? Right now he looks like something straight out of a Tim Burton animation.
yea its kind of the idea where depression took over his mind. His looks screams "loser" and not even a random ordinary guy so I think dev aced it there. I was so confident the first order of the business will be his haircut and hilariously it was. Now only if he can put some muscles in that skeleton of a body.
No worries though its giving all the vibe of John Wick in the making.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone have the V0.3 for Mac?
Mac version please. It's been 10 days :cry:
If you download the mac launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version (and the PC version of most renpy games). All you have to do is place the folder containing the game in the renpy application folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then you should be able to select the game from the list. I'm sure there's a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions too if needed.

EDIT: It's here https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/.

But in my experience, you don't usually need to do what this suggests (eg make a new folder). Usually you can just unzip the download and put it in the folder containing the renpy app, as I described.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Oh. Let's hope he will find his way back on track.
Always sad to see, when an high potential game gets paused.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
sucks to hear that the dev is having health problems, nobody wants to see an abandoned game but having had some health problems this year myself, i would completely understand

hope he gets better and continues with this amazing game, all the best to the dev and happy holidays to everyone!

May 24, 2020
If you download the mac launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version (and the PC version of most renpy games). All you have to do is place the folder containing the game in the renpy application folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then you should be able to select the game from the list. I'm sure there's a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions too if needed.

EDIT: It's here https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/.

But in my experience, you don't usually need to do what this suggests (eg make a new folder). Usually you can just unzip the download and put it in the folder containing the renpy app, as I described.
I didn't know this, thanks!

Reactions: drisarter

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, I just started this game (I stopped where you fall from the ladder when trying to catch a box). I'm pretty sure we'll have a relation with the neighbor girl but I don't like her. Is the relation avoidable? And are there stuff with some other girls or not yet?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello, I just started this game (I stopped where you fall from the ladder when trying to catch a box). I'm pretty sure we'll have a relation with the neighbor girl but I don't like her. Is the relation avoidable? And are there stuff with some other girls or not yet?
You can avoid. Check the walkthrough in the first post.

Anyway, I don't want to be rude, but... remember what they say: a gentleman NEVER say NO to a woman.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.30 star(s) 151 Votes