VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

stormer90

Feb 19, 2018
I have barely written any posts, but I must say the story and art and characters here are great! The plot is really captivating and the characters have so much life! I was actually emotionally vested in some of the circumstances etc.
Not much action yes, but Alice and Elsa, so much potential. on and did i say that the conversations are pretty witty!
lookin forward to more!

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
I have the feeling that we'll never know. That's quite unpleasant, because this is my favourite VN, at the moment.

Let's spread the word and tell F95 people how good this game is.
I have barely written any posts, but I must say the story and art and characters here are great! The plot is really captivating and the characters have so much life! I was actually emotionally vested in some of the circumstances etc.
Not much action yes, but Alice and Elsa, so much potential. on and did i say that the conversations are pretty witty!
lookin forward to more!
Totally feel you on this. I barely write posts and I just couldn't leave my feedback about this game.

I'm pretty sure if the dev keeps pushing and releasing updates often, this game will escalate to the top and the dev will have enough support to make this a full time job, if he ever wants to.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I hesitate to download the game. This description is depressing and the tag "graphic violence" is even scary. Is there anything positive going on with the MC?
Well, so far it's a rather cynical story of a rather toxic brand of self-improvement and corporate politics. Frankly, the whole thing is rather miserable for now, but it's also very good so I do still recommend it. If not now, then at least after a few updates.

Reactions: Sterkh90

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
graphic violence tag ? :unsure: there is fist fight with a little blood, I don't think there is more than that

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Are you sure we are playing the same game? As I find this game has some great humour in it and is one of the many highlights of the game.
Oh, I agree, the jokes are funny. It's the overall message and atmosphere that (for now) are just depressing.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Oh, I agree, the jokes are funny. It's the overall message and atmosphere that (for now) are just depressing.
Strange how some people see things differently, I found this game quite uplifting, seeing from what situations he had been in to where he is now.

He's slowly moving away from his past where his life which was progressing nowhere to somewhere more enlightening and more promising for him.

Reactions: BrownOwl
D

Deleted member 2767565

Well, so far it's a rather cynical story of a rather toxic brand of self-improvement and corporate politics. Frankly, the whole thing is rather miserable for now
And so what brand of booze do you recommend...? o_O

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Strange how some people see things differently, I found this game quite uplifting, seeing from what situations he had been in to where he is now.

He's slowly moving away from his past where his life which was progressing nowhere to somewhere more enlightening and more promising for him.
I totally get you, hence the 'toxic self-improvement'. It's just that MC's motive being to get back at people (the 'toxic' part) rather taints that whole ordeal. Maybe that's just me, but I find vengeance as a concept to be utterly pointless.

And so what brand of booze do you recommend...? o_O
I'mma be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you're saying.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Does the game have humor? Then I'll try it.
Does it have humor? Yes it does, and it all depends of what type of game you prefer but for me it's one of the best games I've played on here,
Not the standard type of game that usually appears on here, but it has very good renders and a very original and intelligent polished storyline.

D

Deleted member 2767565

I'mma be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you're saying.
To help us get us through this rather cynical, rather miserable, story of a rather toxic brand of self-improvement and corporate politics.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I was gonna ask about a progress update but I see on Patreon the game is making only $244 per month. That's basically nothing and it makes sense that the dev can't afford to work too much on the game.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I was gonna ask about a progress update but I see on Patreon the game is making only $244 per month. That's basically nothing and it makes sense that the dev can't afford to work too much on the game.
TBF the game was on hold or almost abandoned. I'll pledge after the next release to be sure, and I guess I'm not alone. And it will also attract new people

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes