VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 151 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah I love the game but the overview wasn't very appealing and so I wasn't eager to play it. Glad I did.

Reactions: Satburn

MrLaugh

Oct 30, 2018
MrLaugh

I do not agree that failure of one man to follow another man's belief makes the former an ass kisser, especially if the alleged ass kisser does not subscribe to the truth upon which the other man bases his belief.

MrLaugh does not enjoy it. Satburn does enjoy it.
Each of you sees this entertainment differently.

Surely both of you can be allowed to civilly express your differing opinions and if, after reasonable attempts to persuade each other to your own way of thinking, you both still fail to agree, you should conclude your argument with, in this case, a verbal handshake and agreement to disagree without leaving any residual malice or rancor behind you.

I hope you both have the objectivity and the wisdom to be able to see and appreciate the wider picture and so be able to end your little contretemps with mutual honor and respect. The world and this audience will, I think, be happier for it.

Have a good day, gentlemen.

I apologize if I sound pompous and overbearing. The reason is because I am sadly pompous and overbearing. Sorry.
I don't care about what you believe. A guy replied to my review, was upset, didn't think for a second and insulted me for saying my honest opinion. You can watch again, I don't reply to opinions I don't like with insults. Sorry to embarass you, but I couldn't care less about your pseudomoralist essay, because you are defending a bully, and it's stupid. It's not very honest and right, right? Simple as that. You are wellcome.
Drink water, folks, don't be agressive, when you just disagree. It's basics, not cool. Being triggered by some words and not giving a damn about etics in general says not good things about you. It's ok, learn, good luck. ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: braindead

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, to be fair we can't use the usual template here.
Just adding a sentence to pique the reader's curiosity would be nice, like :
It's a story about an ordinary guy and his ordinary life. He works at an ordinary office, and his future does not offer any hope. Sad.
But one day things change after meeting the CEO's daughter.

Reactions: Sokat
D

Deleted member 2767565

and the sky falls on his head.
That would really pique the reader's curiosity.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I'm not saying the overview is the best, also a nice banner for the updates section is always a good idea.
But I think the best way to get some attention for your game are updates. Some games break just with a demo (i.e Radiant) but that's very rare these days because there are too many games being developep.
One update every month should be a priority for this game, even if the update is something like 200 renders.

Reactions: sqwl

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, I'm not saying the overview is the best, also a nice banner for the updates section is always a good idea.
But I think the best way to get some attention for your game are updates. Some games break just with a demo (i.e Radiant) but that's very rare these days because there are too many games being developep.
One update every month should be a priority for this game, even if the update is something like 200 renders.
Yes I agree, a ~200 renders update cycle (even if it takes a bit more than a month to make) could do good to this project. But last post on patreon is from Feb 6, doesn't give much hope :cry:

Reactions: Ragnar

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
The file is no longer available.
My unofficial Android port of Corporate culture 0.3 Compressed with IAmAB 's Walkthrough Mod and Cheats, also gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

hhjj2

Apr 3, 2021
Yeah gonna give this a pass after playing. I have no interest in playing an MC that is just a puppet of one of the npcs. MC talks about all these women using him and swearing revenge when talking to Elsa and she's doing the same fucking thing. Just waiting for a giant femdom tag to be added to this trainwreck.
Definitely playing this hidden gem now after reading this comment, thanks buddy!

D

Deleted member 2767565

I was under the impression that, at least from a work standpoint, Eddie and Elsa were, by mutual consent, using (helping) each other. The revenge will be exclusively Eddie's, won't it? He is relying as much on Elsa's advice, wily cunning and guidance (and to some extent drive) as she is relying on him for the figure work, data and the delivery system to the target. What does she specifically stand to gain from her contribution to Eddie's revenge on his boss?

Elsa is clearly internally driven and far too smart not to have an agenda of some kind, but what that may be, as yet eludes me (no surprise there).
It seems to me that romantic attraction to Eddie is, by this time, a complete and utter no-hoper.
So is Elsa waiting for Eddie to depose his boss and see him, in the process, collapse under the weight of his own insecurities to then step over the bodies and into the position herself?
Or is she, perhaps, enamored of Alice and using Eddie as her access point to gaining Alice's confidence and subsequent allegiance?
Or perhaps, more intriguingly, is Elsa planning to both team up with Alice on a personal level (sexually too?) and, at the same time, exploit the daughter of the boss's presence and elevated status within the corporation to go, alongside Alice, for overall control of the whole business?
Elsa does not seem to command the personality to be able to pull that off, either with the board or anybody else in the locality of the position. However, she might see Alice as the figurehead behind which she can operate in comfort.

So, by the time the dust settles will Alice have replaced and become Eddie to Elsa?

Who the hell (apart from its creator, of course) bloody knows? But it is fascinating to watch...

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing the update!

Awesome that this is still running. Maybe it will take 5-10 years for completion, but still better than "Abandoned". The author can't be blamed for slow progress until he gets shitloads of money from patreon to do this full time.
Looking forward to more of this fine game. (y)

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
This is a good news because I have already started worrying about developer. It's also good to know that game is not abandoned.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 151 Votes