VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes
Apr 15, 2021
This game is so underrated, SQWL deserves much more attention. When I saw ABBANDONED, my heart fell down on the floor.
Looking forward for the next update.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
This game is so underrated, SQWL deserves much more attention. When I saw ABBANDONED, my heart fell down on the floor.
The game has a huge potential. But he needs to deliver. He has to progress to the point of sexual content with the main characters. Even if it is only sexy tease. He needs to outline the direction regarding to be expected fetishes or general tone of the content. He has to reach the point of the first major twist in the story.
The basic bitch from the neighborhood is not the real deal. The other interesting characters must show their main direction with respect to their sexual behavior. He may lose some of the people here, but the target audience must feel that they are the target audience. The shit show must start.
It is like he began to build an 8 lanes highway, but the highway currently stops in the nowhere. Nobody knows where it will lead to.
If he connects the first cities, income will change and he can continue to the next city. But before the first two cities are connected, nobody will pay to drive on that unfinished highway without knowledge of possible highway exits, even if it has 8 lanes.

(Okay not nobody. According patreon there are already 76 crazy people who just like to drive somewhere random as it seems. :LOL: Thx to them. )

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2021
The game has a huge potential. But he needs to deliver. He has to progress to the point of sexual content with the main characters. Even if it is only sexy tease. He needs to outline the direction regarding to be expect fetishes or general tone of the content. He has to reach the point of the first major twist in the story.
The basic bitch from the neighborhood is not the real deal. The other interesting characters must show their main direction with respect to their sexual behavior. He may lose some of the people here, but the target audience must feel that they are the target audience. The shit show must start.
It is like he began to build an 8 lanes highway, but the highway currently stops in the nowhere. Nobody knows where it will lead to.
If he connects the first cities, income will change and he can continue to the next city. But before the first two cities are connected, nobody will pay to drive on that unfinished highway without knowledge of possible highway exits, even if it has 8 lanes.

(Okay not nobody. According patreon there are already 76 crazy people who just like to drive somewhere random as it seems. :LOL: Thx to them. )
Your opinion is interesting, but I like sqwl's narration and the style of writing. Maybe story progresses slowly, but it's exciting to follow.

I agree that neighbor chick is just for the lewd scenes and we can't expect something serious from her, but we'll see how this storyline unfold.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Your opinion is interesting, but I like sqwl's narration and the style of writing. Maybe story progresses slowly, but it's exciting to follow.
I like the slow story evolution, too. (Total 8 lanes fan.) It was just an explanation to my opinion why their is only a small invest for this game in patreon and what it possibly takes to change that. And I don't want him to rush something, just guessing at what point the patreon income will rise.

Last edited:

braindead

May 17, 2017
I like the slow story evolution, too. (Total 8 lanes fan.) It was just an explanation to my opinion why their is only a small invest for this game in patreon and what it possibly takes to change that. And I don't want him to rush something, just guessing at what point the patreon income will rise.
I don't think the Dev is in this for the money or stresses too much about its income. I joined his Patreon after the 0.1 release (so almost a year now?) and he has pretty much paused billing for every month when there isn't a release. I think I've only been charged twice maybe (for the two update releases) and it's a stark contrast to a lot of other Patreons that delay releases for months but still keep charging.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
im always on the lookout for this game. glad it's still alive , sad it's taking this phase . @_@

SinsT

Mar 11, 2018
I enjoyed the story so far, hopefully we won't have to wait too long till the next update.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This future is bleak .. dev is still not inspiring, like driving the hype .. story is into surprises,
but these need careful and devoted preparation, not jumpscares and carefree cruising through
what amounts to same such life pace as the MC has now.
The game has a huge potential. But he needs to deliver. He has to progress to the point of sexual content with the main characters. Even if it is only sexy tease. He needs to outline the direction regarding to be expected fetishes or general tone of the content. He has to reach the point of the first major twist in the story.

I agree that neighbor chick is just for the lewd scenes and we can't expect something serious from her, but we'll see how this storyline unfold.
I don't think the Dev is in this for the money or stresses too much about its income. I joined his Patreon after the 0.1 release (so almost a year now?) and he has pretty much paused billing for every month when there isn't a release. I think I've only been charged twice maybe (for the two update releases) and it's a stark contrast to a lot of other Patreons that delay releases for months but still keep charging.
Enjoyed the story and music, hope to see full game in the future (y)
Emulating real life is still keeping dev busy, so there is that.

Aug 2, 2019
I like the game. One of the best games I have played. I like the story more than the sex scenes. Well, I think dev deserves more patreons than this. But I think the problem is long release schedules. I don't mind taking time if the update is good but I hope the dev will manage to balance things.;)

Time to change signatures:sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes