VN - Ren'Py - Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

1. 5.00 star(s)

black_warrior

one of the best game in this forum, I have to rate this for other people to see it.

story, renders are perfect. very few games to really talk about how to be successful in the reality world. The author really has some thoughts about the society.

people in this game feel real to me, although Elsa is a little bit too perfect to be a friend, but the story needs something to make forward, so I accept that or maybe there's also something behind her for helping MC.

anyway, the character, story are in the top league, even it's a 0.3 version, it's still playable and Ican't wait to see the next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

People often say: 'Always trust your first impression'. And my first impression when I saw this game was that it looked boring as fuck. Depressing overview, barely any tags and a few decent previews without any nudity.

So why would I play it, right? Well, the many positive reviews made me curious, and man...... was my first impression wrong!

Corporate Culture perfectly shows what a good story can do to a game. And this story is outstanding! I know those kind of words are used too often on this website, but this is really something else! It can even make a game about a sad guy in an office feel intense and compelling.

The story starts off slow, but every little detail is thought out and everything makes sense. There is not a single line of dialogue just to fill up the story. It all comes back in one way or another, either to explain certain events or to contribute to the versatile character personalities.

The keyword here is: 'character development'.

Each character feels real! Everything they do and say actually makes sense. You sympathize with them, fall in love with them, and understand why they make certain decisions. In that sense this game sometimes feels more like a good book or a movie. The character of Elsa felt so realistic that I started to doubt whether she wouldn't be based on a real person.

Honestly, I could probably keep praising this game for hours but I doubt anyone would be interested in reading that. The last thing I want to say about it is that the sex scenes are insanely hot! It's not those standard 'undress, BJ, fuck, cum' scenes that you see in most games. They feel real, the story continues throughout the scene and you can actually feel the tension between two people! The only minor downside I encountered was that the sex scenes aren't animated. But the renders look gorgeous and that's still a thousand times better than bad animations.

So overall, I can't really find the right words to describe this game, but this is simply next level! Many people (including myself) give 5 stars to relatively average games, but this is one of those few games that really deserves it!

If you're just looking for some easy bimbos and lots of fucking you may want to skip this one. But otherwise it's definitely a must play!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Addrinvan

I'm not usually a fan of games that take a slice of life kind of approach to things. I like my stakes to be higher than not liking your boss and wanted to fuck them over. But this really works. I think the writing is on point and the renders are really good. I like the transformation of the main character and I like the woman who helps him. I'm not a huge fan of the hook of getting the rich girl, but I'm willing to overlook the sillyness of it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Freesome

First time writing review.

This game is something amazing - it's funny, interesting and sexy but the most important thing that this game actually really touched my soul. The most bad moment that this is only version 0.3, and I need more of this game. Great characters, almost no blind spots. I just wish there will be more sex scenes in future versions.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

StJesuz

I'm impressed with this VN. I notice the care that goes into every scene and line of dialog. Lots of little details help to create a world that feels more like real life than a barren game environment. Facial expressions, eye direction and hand posing all look really great. Locations look natural with decent amounts of small items and elements. These details extend to the characters as well, they become much more believable with their own motivations and stories. The main character starts out in a pretty repulsive state, which drags things down at the beginning, but it leads to a payoff as he starts making changes and those changes become visible. Elsa is my favorite character, she's not only beautiful, but whip smart, driven and something of a mystery.

This review is based on my v0.3 playthrough and I'm hoping that this story will continue. I missed the sex scenes in my initial playthrough but they were pretty good, even though that character is somewhat of a door prize when placed alongside Alice or Elsa. The game isn't very long currently but it makes up for that in its quality.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

McZoy

I really love this realistic, engaging and true erotic game which in my opinion is really underrated. It is easy to play, the plot is interesting and there is a lot of content without any grinding. Very beautiful and different models without any under aged looking characters placed in a real world. Nice renders full of sexuality. First or maybe second time I was really laughing playing an adult game.
    And most important, it was easy to follow the story and read all the lines.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Chartone

I'm really glad I checked this out, well written dialogue and characters, plus an interesting premise that's fairly unique (personal development enabled by an enigmatic woman). Nice subtly to the decisions too, they fit the character and don't have an obviously right or wrong choice. Very Good renders as well.

It can be a bit like finding a needle in a haystack to get a game that has realistic characters, a plausible plot and decisions that matter and this game nails it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

SilverSoul83

This game is a pleasant surprise.
    Very nice visually, but you stay for the story and the protagonists.
    Alice is the prototype of a kind and beautiful girl, unreachable.
    Elsa has a lot of character, she is the ice princess.
    The male protagonist is not stupid. With a story of overcoming and we can go modeling with choices his character.

The writing and dialogues are quite good.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ashley young

Amazing game, have no clue why this dev has so less patrons.

Pros -
    - Renders are top notch.
    - Story is interesting
    - Almost no grammatical errors
    - Relationship dynamic between the two main characters is refreshing
    - You actually see the MC try and become better, instead of relying on a 1 foot dick like in many other games

Cons -
    - None so far.

I just wish that the updates were a bit faster, but I guess that's because the low patron count.
    Someone needs to update the tags asap, the tags make it look like there is little to no content, which is false. This game easily falls under male dom, corruption, female dom, teasing and romance.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

BrianMullenFan

Easily one of the most underrated games out right now. The renders are great and the story really draws you in. It feels realistic/plausible, and the characters are being created in a way that makes you care. The dev is obviously dedicated to the project and I will look to seeing the popularity of the game grow.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

whyusername

I read it in one sitting :)

1. The art: Alice's feet render makes me realize I might have another fetish, and Elsa is also very lovely.

2. The story: Never a dull moments, at least with Alice or Elsa route (I haven't tried other route). I went through the background of MC, Tommy and the PT guy without feeling a drag. The sexual tension is ever persisting, and I am torn between Alice and Elsa. I am a big fan of your humor, sqwl.

I am thrilled to see the battle of wit between Eddie and the boss, as I have never been satisfied with how they solved situation in any other medium.

3. Spelling errors occasionally happen, IIRC there is once they call the character in the wrong name. Grammarly may help

4. You might want to make the thread yours, the game "What A Legend" could do that, also include the patreon link in your profile.

Good work Sqwl, I bid you good luck with this game and your future work.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

erchhael

A great start, the MC has a lot (a lot!;)) of growth potential, the characters are interesting, the story compelling and it manages to delve into its character's psychology without overwriting it; I wish the best to sqwl and this very promising game.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

TessSadist

I really enjoyed this game, as I tend to enjoy corporate environment games in general! The girls are done very well with beautiful art, and the story is going at a pace I tend to like. (I don't need it super rushed immediately to a sex scene within two or three scenes) I really am curious to see how the story goes moving forward!

My only ding - and this is coming from a female perspective - is the main protagonist. He just doesn't look good. At. All. The girls actually turn me on more than the guy and that says something. So, my hope is that in the future he can get a makeover and improve physically over time, etc.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

twiztid

From start to end the game kept my attention. Although the grammar is not 100% at least it is not the worst. The renders are amazing, along with the storyline. Even though the VN is just getting started it has huge potential. With time it will get even better.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Im gonna leave it a t 4 stars cause i like how its written, i like the relationships and theres nothing that feels odd or out of place or out of character.
    Also the writing in general, the way is consctructed. Storytelling

There not much content and only one route that has something lewd in.

So 90% of those 4 stars go to the writing and the other one to the girl choices. It doesnt have much, but is really pleasant to read.
  16. S
    3.00 star(s)

Stormsworn

MC is a self-absorbed imbecile who can't see the forest for the trees. Renders are solid, though they feel uninspired. Just a meh entry here. Only really worth looking at if you don't give a shit about story or having an MC who isn't an asshole.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Dr.Jan Itor

This VN has a pretty solid potential.Rendering and models are topnotch.Story is refreshing and pretty interesting.I guess the only "CON" I can see here is lack of more music during the scenes but oh well,it is still negligible if we are captivated by the story overall and scenes that are to follow(improving the lines is not to much of a hassle and I would offer my services in correcting the typos and structure of sentences ).All in all you are on the right track sqwl keep it up.

ps-Elsa is waifu material <3
  18. 3.00 star(s)

snowbaron lagombi

The author did an amazing job at writing a truly sad, pathetic MC. If you want to simulate wallowing in your own internal anguish then this is the game for you. Unfortunately, it's not my thing so I give it (v0.2) 3/5 stars. If I enjoyed cringing every two seconds I would probably have given it 4/5.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

LA4N10

Best storytelling of all erotic games I have played. Awesome characters, great story, fantastic graphics, beautiful women, you name it, this game has it all. If I was slightly richer I would have supported author with all the money I can provide. You can see, that creator knows what he is doing and does it excellent. Can't wait for new updates to see continuation of this engaging story.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

marspig

The average star rating is so high, but I got disappointed.

The female characters are very beautiful, but that is because the game uses the most beautiful models of DAZ.
    Of course the rendering is great, this cannot be denied.
    Above, 5 stars.

But what about MC? It uses a model that is often used as a passerby in other games...
    MC is an ugly man or even a loser. What is worthy of these super hot women?
    The sense of substitution in the game is very bad.
    Above, 2 stars.

And is this an erotic game or a corny love game?
    At the current 2G file size, there are almost no sex scenes...
    This game is too far from the main focus.
    If there is no sex scene, just make a pure love game...
    Above, 1 star.