Jan 10, 2020
-77 because any higher and it resets back to -77 and the GF, "Landlady" and "Roommate" is fucking people all over the house/outside of the house so that's pretty good but there are no NTR scenes from what I can tell with the "Landlady's Sister", "Landlady's Sister's Daughter" and the black fitness girl which sucks.
been on a big-time NTR kick lately, so I'm 50/50 on your post...ofc glad 2 hear about gf/mom/sis, but sad about aunt/cousin/trainer. have any fans of this game ever asked the dev about getting the 2nd group of sluts 2 start whoring around, fucking their relatives, n any "D" that catches their attention?

oh, n btw...

Here it is compressed 6.58GB -> 1.88GB
MEGA
Target bitrate is about 1000-1500kbs and scaled to about 420p or kept at it's smaller resolution
Corrupt Life [v0.99] [Kinkzgames]
COMPRESSED:
- - - PIXELDRAIN
so how is v0.94 able to be compressed down to 1.88gb, but v0.99 only compressed down to 5.1gb ?

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
been on a big-time NTR kick lately, so I'm 50/50 on your post...ofc glad 2 hear about gf/mom/sis, but sad about aunt/cousin/trainer. have any fans of this game ever asked the dev about getting the 2nd group of sluts 2 start whoring around, fucking their relatives, n any "D" that catches their attention?

oh, n btw...

so how is v0.94 able to be compressed down to 1.88gb, but v0.99 only compressed down to 5.1gb ?
Unfortunately we can pretty much consider this abandoned, even when they said they just had a few scenes left, they moved onto another game due to 'burnout'. Which they then 'burnt out on' about halfway through to make a demo for a new game that took them months.

• Sad
Reactions: extreme_sadist

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Corrupt Life [v0.99] [Kinkzgames]

COMPRESSED:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Sounds like an interesting game.

BUT

Anonfiles cannot be reached {is it still active?}, GoFiles "File Does Not Exist", Mixdrop says it doesn't have the file and the fiie is too big for Pixeldrain.

Could you put it back on GoFile, maybe?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If this has anything to do with the first game, then it gonna have NTR....

So might as well add that as a planned tag.
As long it is avoidable it is fine. Having a "bad ending" option gives an effort to actually play the game properly. My issue is when games force you to play as a cuck.

Oyako Rankan for example, is an extremely fun game to play, and feels great in the end to know that you could avoid them being stolen while the other males are losers for not being able to steal. You can even steal your mom from your dad actually, since he can't impregnate her.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1
2.60 star(s) 26 Votes