wirox

Sep 18, 2017
I dont get it. Why this game need renamed WTM videos?

1. Most of girls even dont have personal vids

120.png

2. How much time is needed to rename "lickpussy" to "lick_pussy" ?

3. That videos with 1 second lenght and crappy quality 600x350 ? Someone enjoy that?

122.png

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
I dont get it. Why this game need renamed WTM videos?

1. Most of girls even dont have personal vids

View attachment 3834113

2. How much time is needed to rename "lickpussy" to "lick_pussy" ?

3. That videos with 1 second lenght and crappy quality 600x350 ? Someone enjoy that?

View attachment 3834137
lots of mods have girl specific videos, which would require renaming. It's not super long depending on how many videos there are, but it is tedious.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I do have an exam rework planned however I don't think it will be closer to Examination Day.
I have been thinking of removing some of the fluff, though. Like the home visits, I think they game would be better suited as a more focused experience.

I am not sure when I am going to do this however, but I do think it would be a better game without them.

Corrupted Academy - Mod Tools
Added a video naming helper. This renames the file itself and doesn't make a copy so be careful that it won't overwrite another file with the same name. I am working on a few version that will automatically index them if there is a file with the same name.
EDIT: Added version 0.2 which will now index videos with the same name to avoid overwriting existing videos.

It should include all the tags used by the game for 0.2.
New tags can be added by editing the "video_naming_options.json".
I will need to go over and add any new tags before the next release as there are a few specialized optional tags.

Doing it automatically with a script would be quite easy, I just don't have a list of the tags used by wtm.
I do like to get involved with the parents though. Instead of home visits, you could have the parents come into the school after class? Perhaps you could choose to speak the parent alone or speak to both parent and student at the same time.

I guess you could say it's just the same thing in a different location, but overall I think it makes more sense, especially if it's for dealing with a student who has broken many rules. It's what would happen in real life after all.

Reactions: GWBush
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes