BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
im getting this error every time i put Lana Rhoades Mod in the folders, i've already installed the Hotfix and still i get this error
View attachment 3979105
I am not sure what the error means exactly, its quite a generic python/renpy one. But I do believe it is because of file paths being too long. Try moving the game to a less nested directory i.e "C:\Games".

Excellent. Let me know if there are any outfits that you are planning to have that would fit any ideas for the future and I can put those in the mod.

What is the literal tag for the clothing? Is it like “set_cheer” for example and anything with set_cheer will attempt to be worn together? I’ll update the mod in preparation for the new version.
I haven't added any outfits yet which is why I used your mod as the example/teaser image xD
All the only changes I you would have to make your mod to support the outfits is add the "outfit_tag" argument.
Python:
init -3 python:
    """   LOWER   """
    cheerleader_skirt = Clothing(
        name="Cheerleader Skirt",
        lewdness=3, protection=6, outfit_tag="cheerleader",
        clothing_type="lower", clothing_tags=("student", "cheerleader", "skirt"), covered_parts=("panties",),
        base_image_name="cheerleader_skirt", base_value=25
    )

""" UPPER  """
    cheerleader_top = Clothing(
        name="Cheerleader Top",
        lewdness=2, protection=12, outfit_tag="cheerleader",
        clothing_type="upper", clothing_tags=("student", "cheerleader"), covered_parts=("boobs", "bra"),
        base_image_name="cheerleader_top", base_value=25
    )
I also added the "student" clothing tag so the mothers don't buy cheerleader uniforms.

I really like the outfit sets as well. Opens up possible new rules options (for a longer corruption path maybe?) like regular uniforms-->skimpy uniforms-->sexy uniforms. Opens up cosplay options too.

Store is great too. Lots of potential to be tapped. Also, maybe 'punish' the girls by making them masturbate if front of the class, or use a dildo (or get one used on them). This will require more vids but it's still pretty early in development so I figure I'd make the suggestion.

All in all, good job, lots to look forward to.
Thanks for the suggestions. The update after this will be focused on the exam portion of the game completely and is going to be a complete rework of the intro, exam gameplay and the outro. I am planning on a pre-exam inspection, like Examination Day used to have so they might be a chance to punish the girls.

As you mentioned videos are usually one of the limiting factor of adding a feature.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
application not opening for me I extracted and ran. Am I missing something
Only thing I can think of is where the game is extracted such as your OneDrive. Try moving it somewhere like "C:\Games" so the file path isn't too long.

anchit3

Jul 10, 2017
In future updates, for the photoshoot/videoshoot apart from search, you can add a filter to view only pending/incomplete photoshoots/videoshoots.

Reactions: BolHeX

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
This One looks realistic, pretty impressive! Light/Camera/Action- it's creative way to making real models acting in AVN to making it 3DCRG fame! Quite interesting! (y) Must watchable!

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I am getting to the end of what I need to do for 0.3, still a lot to test and a bunch of shoots to tag and create configs for. I am estimating around a week to finish and release to early access supporters and then a week or so until the public release.

It is getting to the point where all of the programmer UI art is starting to get to me. I think I am going to start seriously look for a UI artist to help redesign all of the screens. This is a bit smaller of an update, but I wanted to get the NewGame+ system out so users can reuse their existing saves in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next update is going to be solely focused on the exam rework, which is going to include the exam intro, exam itself and the outro.

During the intro you will be able to inspect the girls for rule breaks and punish them(based on passed rules) like Examination Day used to have. The exam itself is going to be reworked so you are trying to keep the girls motivated and keeping their grades up rather than try to stop them from passing. This also means a chunk of the story being rewritten i.e the mother's expectations. The outro is also going to be simplified down to a single screen where you will see stat and grade changes that happened because of the class and how successful it was.

I do still need to think of a good way to keep panties since you are incentivised to keep them in class now. To keep the update timelines shorter(I don't want 3 month waits between each update) I will probably need to split the above and scheduling system, where you will be able to compose classes for you and the other teachers as well as what subjects will be taught into separate updates.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
On the issue with panties, have you thought about reversing it? Once a girl likes you enough or is horny enough she just gives them to you, remove the stealing. That might solve the issue on stealing the panties and based on how I understand your direction should keep everything in line. Just an off the cuff quick idea.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
On the issue with panties, have you thought about reversing it? Once a girl likes you enough or is horny enough she just gives them to you, remove the stealing. That might solve the issue on stealing the panties and based on how I understand your direction should keep everything in line. Just an off the cuff quick idea.
They currently do that. If corrupted enough when doing an action that targets their lower they have a chance to take them off a gift them to you. Also at the end of the exam currently girls that are too shy will leave without taking them back. Same for girls who are very corrupted, they will let you keep them.

I guess this also works for the new system I would just need to rebalance the girls in between...

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
They currently do that. If corrupted enough when doing an action that targets their lower they have a chance to take them off a gift them to you. Also at the end of the exam currently girls that are too shy will leave without taking them back. Same for girls who are very corrupted, they will let you keep them.

I guess this also works for the new system I would just need to rebalance the girls in between...
Also they might just take 'em off & hand 'em over mid-exam as a one-off random event

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
The exam itself is going to be reworked so you are trying to keep the girls motivated and keeping their grades up rather than try to stop them from passing.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one bothered by that.

I do still need to think of a good way to keep panties since you are incentivised to keep them in class now.
Why wouldn't the current system work? Having competing incentives makes for meaningful choice.

Alternatives:
  • Girls may not want to re-don wet panties
  • Girls may let you keep their panties in exchange for extra credit
  • You could simply hide them

pastmajor17

Sep 22, 2022
Hello BolHeX. First your game is awesome. Better than WTM academy. I want you to make this game for mobile. If you make this APK or something game will be downloaded much more times. There is no game like this in mobile. Thank you. Greetings from Japan, Osaka

Reactions: BrNexon

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I'm glad I wasn't the only one bothered by that.

Why wouldn't the current system work? Having competing incentives makes for meaningful choice.

Alternatives:
  • Girls may not want to re-don wet panties
  • Girls may let you keep their panties in exchange for extra credit
  • You could simply hide them
Made a note of these, when I rework the exam outro adding different options like: Try Keep panties, Hide panties, Return panties. Will be much easier.

Hello BolHeX. First your game is awesome. Better than WTM academy. I want you to make this game for mobile. If you make this APK or something game will be downloaded much more times. There is no game like this in mobile. Thank you. Greetings from Japan, Osaka
Thanks I appreciate the kind words. The main I haven't done this is the game size, APK files have a 2GB limit. I have 2 options, cut down the content for the mobile version or set up downloading the extra files after installing(this would mean setting up hosting so its quite an undertaking).

Reactions: BrNexon

pastmajor17

Sep 22, 2022
Made a note of these, when I rework the exam outro adding different options like: Try Keep panties, Hide panties, Return panties. Will be much easier.

Thanks I appreciate the kind words. The main I haven't done this is the game size, APK files have a 2GB limit. I have 2 options, cut down the content for the mobile version or set up downloading the extra files after installing(this would mean setting up hosting so its quite an undertaking).
Thank you for your reply. Both of them are suits for me. I think first cut down the content for the limit and then setting up downloading extra files. I look forward you to do it. Good luck and many thanks.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
1725783430250.png
The Tuesday estimate is looking promising. The main thing that is going to take time is cutting the videos and tagging these photoshoots.

I do need to work on tutorials because there are a lot of mechanics that aren't well explained and the new screens I can image will be confusing. If you guys have something you feel could be better explained(other than the exam since it is getting reworked in the future) feel free to let me know.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes