fesafgrsewghjkkt

Sep 8, 2024
This would've been a great game, but it crashes all the time. I even applied that useless hotfix and still came across the situation where I just click on bed to get to the next day and the game freezes completely on 'time to got to bed' line

• Angry
Reactions: Kodex

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
This would've been a great game, but it crashes all the time. I even applied that useless hotfix and still came across the situation where I just click on bed to get to the next day and the game freezes completely on 'time to got to bed' line
No issue here. Any logs that are generated?

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Hello BolHeX. First your game is awesome. Better than WTM academy. I want you to make this game for mobile. If you make this APK or something game will be downloaded much more times. There is no game like this in mobile. Thank you. Greetings from Japan, Osaka
Works in JoiPlay.

Kristovitch

Aug 9, 2022
Is it possible to expand the options when having fun or in the threesome to include Spanking, like in the Exams ... I feel more diversity can only improve the interactions??

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
While this is cool, and I can run it on JoiPlay, no videos are able to load because they are in webm format

fesafgrsewghjkkt

Sep 8, 2024
No issue here. Any logs that are generated?
No, the game just freezes (goes into *.exe not responding) and I have to kill the program myself
I actually got mad and deleted the game, but I can provide a save file
I had to start a new game a it still crashed after a while even with that hotfix ?(that crash did not generate any text files just self kill the program

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
No, the game just freezes (goes into *.exe not responding) and I have to kill the program myself
I had to start a new game a it still crashed after a while even with that hotfix ?(that crash did not generate any text files just self kill the program
Anything in Windows event viewer when it hangs?
Attach your save, Ill try it

wirox

Sep 18, 2017
Presenting new girl - Ana Foxxx

1 line.png

14 photoshoots, shared with Riley Reid, Little Caprice, Adriana Chechik, Angela White, Lulu Chu.

2 photo.png

2 photo 2.png

She has a mother - Daya Knight

3 mother face.png

With her own 7 photoshoots, 2 shared with Kira Noir

4 mother photo.png

Ana Foxxx is a first girl with 100 (!) personal vids, that cover every action in game.

5 vids.png

Enjoy!

May 2, 2021
Can anyone explain how to add the girls from the mod sheet to the game in the mac version? Im merging the files into the game folder but the body_images folder is always saying newer version am i doing something wrong?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Is it possible to expand the options when having fun or in the threesome to include Spanking, like in the Exams ... I feel more diversity can only improve the interactions??
It is very easy to add new options like this especially since I moved a lot of these over to reuseable "generic" action labels. I just haven't been focusing on this. If someone wants to make a mod doing it I am willing to help them out.

Sorry to hear that, do you know what you were doing when the crash happened? There seems to be an elusive one that a couple users have reported when stripping girls to their underwear/naked, which doesn't give an error.

Can anyone explain how to add the girls from the mod sheet to the game in the mac version? Im merging the files into the game folder but the body_images folder is always saying newer version am i doing something wrong?
For Mac the game folder is found inside "CorruptedAcademy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun", you would need then need to put them inside "game/_mods".
1725951997147.png
Something like this.

I am working on finishing the update to try hit the today release target... Wish me luck.

EDIT:
After another rewrite of something involving events I think my testing is done. Just a few things left. 1725963921104.png

Last edited:

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
This is exciting. When the new update drops I’ll update my mod. I have added around 30 new clothing images bringing the total to around 80 new images. This time focusing on bras and shorts with a few more casual skirts. I may end up adding a handful of panties depending on how busy I am at work today

pastmajor17

Sep 22, 2022
Extract it to where the game exe is found on Windows/Linux or "CorruptedAcademy.app\Contents\Resources\autorun" on Mac.

It should tell you it needs to overwrite a lot of files which you should allow.
Okay thank you , how is the update going

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Okay thank you , how is the update going
Doing a few last minute things. After then its building the game and uploading it. Just keep in mind as part of the Patreon supporter benefits they get early access(which doubles as bug testing).

I do expect to get it out to them sometime today.

pastmajor17

Sep 22, 2022
Doing a few last minute things. After then its building the game and uploading it. Just keep in mind as part of the Patreon supporter benefits they get early access(which doubles as bug testing).

I do expect to get it out to them sometime today.
Okay thank you , good luck

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes