AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Hey this is the coolest iteration of that base game so far, I liked it.
...Until it decided to rollback my only save-file for a couple of weeks :HideThePain: (probably some bug with deleting 1st slot save several times, using a mix of delete icon and delete button, and writing a new one there, can't reproduce though). I'll attach mine just in case. Even the save-preview image doesn't match with the game state it loads.
But anyway, still nice job, thanks for making the game!

As a suggestion:
visiting several moms to promote corruption, every day, is a LOT of clicks...every day.
there probably should either be an automation button (PRESS "local neighborhood family-corruption run"-ends the day),
or
a 1 week cooldown (with x5 effect) on the action, so that plyers don't feel obligated to click every single day, just visit every mom once per week. Probably girls actions (at home) should follow this as well.

Good luck :)

(here's my messed up save)

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hey this is the coolest iteration of that base game so far, I liked it.
...Until it decided to rollback my only save-file for a couple of weeks :HideThePain: (probably some bug with deleting 1st slot save several times, using a mix of delete icon and delete button, and writing a new one there, can't reproduce though). I'll attach mine just in case. Even the save-preview image doesn't match with the game state it loads.
But anyway, still nice job, thanks for making the game!

As a suggestion:
visiting several moms to promote corruption, every day, is a LOT of clicks...every day.
there probably should either be an automation button (PRESS "local neighborhood family-corruption run"-ends the day),
or
a 1 week cooldown (with x5 effect) on the action, so that plyers don't feel obligated to click every single day, just visit every mom once per week. Probably girls actions (at home) should follow this as well.

Good luck :)

(here's my messed up save)
Thanks for the save. Seems like the report call event seems to not be clearing
1729391104792.png
Going to look into fixing this, sorry about the rollback issues.

Reactions: AdventAnyx

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Added hotfix 0.312c
This is just a fix to the rollback issues, while it won't fix the initial rollback it should prevent any new ones popping up in the game and if they do please send me your save.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Bug: using 'h' during a photoshoot results in a black screen, rather than hiding the UI. Pressing it again restores the screen to normal, with UI. Clicking the icon to hide the UI works fine. Using 0.312c.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes