BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Definitely one of my top 3 favorite games on the zone, Keep up the good work!
that said, I was curious if there was a way to dictate a....Faculty Uniform (or lack of one) instead of telling them each day? and if not, I suggest adding one, perhaps as another PTA vote? Unless, of course, you have something else planned.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy it.
It has been requested, I will look into adding it in the future. I also want to implemented a faculty/alumni training system, something like homework for alumni.

It seems like each save includes information about every other save (not even from the same playthrough). When I started a new game with 160 pages of saves already present, each save would take like 4 seconds to save or load, and would be 13mb. When I wiped all save directories, saves save and load quickly and only take like 400kb.
That would be quite the bug... I am not sure why that would be the case, I do know saves can get quite large when using a lot of mods but not 13MB big. If you can send me one of these large saves I could dig around in it and see if there is some data being saved that shouldn't.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
That would be quite the bug... I am not sure why that would be the case, I do know saves can get quite large when using a lot of mods but not 13MB big. If you can send me one of these large saves I could dig around in it and see if there is some data being saved that shouldn't.
This is one save file from a new playthrough with 0.311. No mods. Seems the log file in the save is the culprit, taking 57mb unpacked.

Actually I think it's not about the old saves at all, but it seems the log file written to a save is not cleared on loading? If you make save 1, load save 1 50 times in a row, then make save 2, then save 2 will be huge. At least when done on the initial admissions page.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
This is one save file from a new playthrough with 0.311. No mods. Seems the log file in the save is the culprit, taking 57mb unpacked.

Actually I think it's not about the old saves at all, but it seems the log file written to a save is not cleared on loading? If you make save 1, load save 1 50 times in a row, then make save 2, then save 2 will be huge. At least when done on the initial admissions page.
Thanks, I will take a look at it tomorrow. Try get to the bottom of it.

If I am being honest it sounds like an issue with how objects are being updated, like it might be duplicating on each load... Very big problem if it is the case so I will need to fix it.

EDIT:
1729307092682.png
Yup seems like shoots are creating tons of duplicate copies...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes