Vitoxic

May 26, 2024
Any plans for adding more content to the F-ranked girls like Dakota Tyler? This question could also be directed to the modders as well. No urgency in that, obviously, but just checking to see if there's any interest in that

girovaldo

Jul 22, 2021
the idea to increase player cum limit for "have some fun" was very good, maybe we could buy pills that does same things but temporally too? like increases sex limit +1 for for 24h (until sleep), in the clinic or "uBuy Store" for balancement reasons (clinic would be op)

cebollo

May 31, 2020
Absolutely no idea I am afraid, I know a few users have had this issue but I am not sure the cause. If you have some more details about your computer and the location of the game I might be able to help.

Perhaps it is a graphic driver issue where .webm files aren't supported(unlikely) or a cloud drive location which I know can cause some other issues but usually the game won't even launch in that case.

I played early and the game was showing the videos so I tested to download mods, after that if a dowload the game again, clean with hotfix it doesn't appear to work anymore.(The vids on action etc...)
Well It was good while it lasted.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Any plans for adding more content to the F-ranked girls like Dakota Tyler? This question could also be directed to the modders as well. No urgency in that, obviously, but just checking to see if there's any interest in that
I am not focusing on new content at the moment, I know a few modders are working on expansion mods for some existing girls. Not sure if she is one of them though.

the idea to increase player cum limit for "have some fun" was very good, maybe we could buy pills that does same things but temporally too? like increases sex limit +1 for for 24h (until sleep), in the clinic or "uBuy Store" for balancement reasons (clinic would be op)
My original plan was to add items but I didn't have time to implement a few mechanics that would allow this so held off on it. It will be coming though.

I played early and the game was showing the videos so I tested to download mods, after that if a dowload the game again, clean with hotfix it doesn't appear to work anymore.
1729201981738.png
You can try cleaning your appdata/renpy/ folder of all "Corrupted Academy" references. You can also try deleting your "persistent" file inside the main game's save folder.

I am not sure what else could be the problem. I don't think any mods would cause that.

Reactions: girovaldo

cebollo

May 31, 2020
View attachment 4143058
You can try cleaning your appdata/renpy/ folder of all "Corrupted Academy" references. You can also try deleting your "persistent" file inside the main game's save folder.

I am not sure what else could be the problem. I don't think any mods would cause that.

Yeah, I tried that with no success, I will try the next update.
Thanks for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
Have a great day!

• Sad
Reactions: BolHeX

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
There is going to be a complete sponsor overhaul next so photos and sponsor requests are going to change a lot.
Excellent. Well, let us know what you're planning to do there, but I suspect this will take awhile as there's a lot to grapple with here, and I'm not sure there's a clear cut solution to some of these issues.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Ah ok I see. You mean during home visists, in that case it is determined by the current level of the free-use rule passed.
View attachment 4143039
Ok, so this is what decides how many you can take. This is useful info, but unfortunately it doesn't actually answer my question. I will try to clarify.

Example 1: 1st week of the game (no rules passed) I raise Mia's Affection enough so that she will let me come for a home visit. I go to her house and click on "Confiscate some clothing", I pick two underwear, and she says no, but you're given the option to purchase them. (results are the same at all six of my starting girls but she is the one I'm using for this example). For clarity her stats are...Int 37 Dis 19 Aff 44 Fear 0 Nat 25 Cor 30...at the time.

Example 2: 4th week (pretty sure it has been working since the second week, but I don't have that save anymore)(Rules passed Week 1 Ban Lingerie, Week 2 Photo Club and the Associated HW Subject, Week 3 Forced Sockless, Outerless, and Enforce Uniform)
Mia's stats Int 26 Dis 38 Aff 68 Fear 24 Nat 67 Cor 100
I go to her house and click on "Confiscate some clothing", I pick two underwear, and she says "Fine, I barely wear those anyway." (there are some other lines that mean yes, but the gist is I get them uncontested)

My main question is what makes it were I can take them uncontested? A PTA Rule, Affection/Corruption/ect. at a certain level, or something else entirely?

Thanks again for taking the time. :D

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Yeah, I tried that with no success, I will try the next update.
Thanks for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
Have a great day!
Sorry about that, I don't know what is causing it. I doubt a fresh install will help and I am not sure if a mod would be causing the issues.

Excellent. Well, let us know what you're planning to do there, but I suspect this will take awhile as there's a lot to grapple with here, and I'm not sure there's a clear cut solution to some of these issues.
I will do a write up when I have a better idea, but I am thinking of much fewer sponsors but each has unique requests and a final pay off for working with them i.e a brothel, bdsm dungeon etc

I did have someone approach me about writing and they seem pretty good so hopefully we can work together on this. Would make it a lot quicker and better written than anything I could do xD

Ok, so this is what decides how many you can take. This is useful info, but unfortunately it doesn't actually answer my question. I will try to clarify.

Example 1: 1st week of the game (no rules passed) I raise Mia's Affection enough so that she will let me come for a home visit. I go to her house and click on "Confiscate some clothing", I pick two underwear, and she says no, but you're given the option to purchase them. (results are the same at all six of my starting girls but she is the one I'm using for this example). For clarity her stats are...Int 37 Dis 19 Aff 44 Fear 0 Nat 25 Cor 30...at the time.

Example 2: 4th week (pretty sure it has been working since the second week, but I don't have that save anymore)(Rules passed Week 1 Ban Lingerie, Week 2 Photo Club and the Associated HW Subject, Week 3 Forced Sockless, Outerless, and Enforce Uniform)
Mia's stats Int 26 Dis 38 Aff 68 Fear 24 Nat 67 Cor 100
I go to her house and click on "Confiscate some clothing", I pick two underwear, and she says "Fine, I barely wear those anyway." (there are some other lines that mean yes, but the gist is I get them uncontested)

My main question is what makes it were I can take them uncontested? A PTA Rule, Affection/Corruption/ect. at a certain level, or something else entirely?

Thanks again for taking the time. :D
1729204706669.png
So many systems it is hard to know which you are talking about xD

So they will only contest allowed clothing so if there is a rule forbidding the items they won't contest you. Otherwise if their "acceptance" is above 40 they won't contest you either. As you might be able to see this formula is actually flawed meaning it is WAY harder than it should be. I will fix that thanks for helping me find it xD

Last edited:

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 4143129
So many systems it is hard to know which you are talking about xD

So they will only contest allowed clothing so if there is a rule forbidding the items they won't contest you. Otherwise if their "acceptance" is above 40 they won't contest you either. As you might be able to see this formula is actually flawed meaning it is WAY harder than it should be. I will fix that thanks for helping me find it xD
Nice! This is the info I was looking for. Basically if you have a rule that disallows it they won't contest you. If they would contest you then you need Naturism and/or Corruption high enough (Fear negatively impacts your chances for some reason...lol). At least now I know.

Thanks again for your time!

BTW I'm not sure how developed your idea for the Sponsor rework is, but if you're looking for input let me know. I have a fairly straight forward idea that involves putting the sponsors into three tiers, and having the request fall into three main tiers as well. It evolves keeping early game sponsors relevant (but requiring more effort to max out) while having the late game sponsors be harder to get a foot in the door, and more particular in their request.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Nice! This is the info I was looking for. Basically if you have a rule that disallows it they won't contest you. If they would contest you then you need Naturism and/or Corruption high enough (Fear negatively impacts your chances for some reason...lol). At least now I know.

Thanks again for your time!

BTW I'm not sure how developed your idea for the Sponsor rework is, but if you're looking for input let me know. I have a fairly straight forward idea that involves putting the sponsors into three tiers, and having the request fall into three main tiers as well. It evolves keeping early game sponsors relevant (but requiring more effort to max out) while having the late game sponsors be harder to get a foot in the door, and more particular in their request.
It is not very developed at all xD
If you have an idea feel free to send me a private message or something.

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
I will do a write up when I have a better idea, but I am thinking of much fewer sponsors but each has unique requests and a final pay off for working with them i.e a brothel, bdsm dungeon etc

I did have someone approach me about writing and they seem pretty good so hopefully we can work together on this. Would make it a lot quicker and better written than anything I could do xD
That works, especially in terms of having a payoff that presumably reduces the labor required to upkeep the revenue from the sponsor going forwards. In fact, maybe photo sessions should be unlocked from a sponsor focused on them? It would detach the system from the PTA rules meetings, and it would ensure that when the player unlocked photo sessions, they would actually be ready to use them.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Pardon for being so noob, but do I require the 307+ > 311 patch for this to work properly, or..?
That is only needed if you are upgrading from the previous release(0.307). If you downloaded the full 0.311 release you do not need that patch(just the hotfixes).

That works, especially in terms of having a payoff that presumably reduces the labor required to upkeep the revenue from the sponsor going forwards. In fact, maybe photo sessions should be unlocked from a sponsor focused on them? It would detach the system from the PTA rules meetings, and it would ensure that when the player unlocked photo sessions, they would actually be ready to use them.
I was thinking of just having the photo club being a school rule, after unlocking that a sponsor that focuses on shoots contacts you. With their final unlock being a full studio where videoshoots would be available.

Reactions: story99

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm just curious, I tried to edit for fun some mods, and trying to give traits to Gabbie's folder, by editing manualy the config file, but for some reason an error always shows up. Since this release is the first one I'm trying out, is there any specific change that was made from 0.25 (the version of the mod) that I need to apply in order to be able to edit it? Or I'm forced to do another pack with the mod tool?

I simply wanted to give "normal" traits, like green eyes and blonde hair, I even confirmed the traits existed on trait_database_ren.py.

I'm just wondering the oddity because I edited Ren'Py games before through notepad, although not .json files, but still tried minor changes on some rpg games and it worked fine.

edit: Just forget it, I'm fucking dumb and had 1 excessive comma... I was just not finding out because the log error wasn't on the same place lmao. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
It's interesting to see how this game is evolving from another Academy game into a more developed version of this type of game, if the game continues to develop like this, we will soon forget about the WTM version :D .

subli

Jul 30, 2020
WTM changed its gameplay quite significantly right after this came out, so they're pretty different experiences. I'd say they're definitely different enough to stand on their own as seperate games and I fully intend to keep playing both

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes