PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
So, how does this new clinic works/becomes available?
Edit: found it on the building upgrades, it wasn't showing before the 311b pach

Last edited:

Factor96

Apr 6, 2022
So, thoughts:

1. The user interface improvements are excellent, and show impacts that previously had to be guessed at a bit too often. A+

2. Photo ops have no purpose. They don't generate enough money compared to other income sources, especially given that tuition can now be increased after sufficient facility upgrades, and given that unlocking photo op stuff uses valuable PTA rules. A serious rethink of what photo ops are for, how they are unlocked, and other such analysis needs to be done here, because right now, photo ops just feel like a legacy mechanic that has no purpose other than being a beginner's trap.

3. Didn't manage to play with the clinic, but that looks good.

4. The sponsors seem fine, but I never had a reason to go beyond why because a single sponsor seemed sufficient in income terms, and how it seems like one would get an avalanche of sponsor requests later in the game if there was more than one. I'm not sure what to do about this, but I just don't think the current setup makes it fun to have more than, at most, two sponsors at a time because of the sheer number of requests.

Mar 22, 2020
It looks like a big re-work .. New game time.

Initial thoughts, exams seem longer and take more management, I ended up skipping time quite a bit with new girls to stop them from leaving early.

Aug 16, 2020
So, thoughts:

4. The sponsors seem fine, but I never had a reason to go beyond why because a single sponsor seemed sufficient in income terms, and how it seems like one would get an avalanche of sponsor requests later in the game if there was more than one. I'm not sure what to do about this, but I just don't think the current setup makes it fun to have more than, at most, two sponsors at a time because of the sheer number of requests.
I just do a couple of tasks each for the 5 or 6 sponsors I got unlocked, once they're at 100. Since the tasks can be due anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks, just do the 1 week ones to keep them happy.

Aug 16, 2020
Btw, couldn't a mother have several daughters ?
I'd like to see that, mainly cause I'd like there to be an equal number of unique mothers as girls. Mothers having multi girls would do that, too.
Maybe if a girl with a unique mother graduates, the mother could go back into the pool of potential mothers for newly applying girls? At least if the mother pool has been all used up beforehand?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
whatsthe new cheat code

"imadev": "enable_debug_mode",
"wecanrebuildit": "unlock_upgrades",
"workwork": "unlock_faculty_upgrades",
"quickdrycement": "finish_faculty_upgrades",
"voodoolady": "reduce_pta_vote_difficulty",
"smoothtalker": "increase_sponsor_relationship_gain",
"idemandrespect": "max_player_reputation",
"backtoschool": "max_academy_prestige"

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
I've noticed that everytime I gift clothing or toys to a mother &/or a student, it gets duped in their inventory.
Is that the same for everyone or did I fucked up some mod install ?

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
I made a quick mod, changed the base payments for photo and video requests. This should make shoots reasonably profitable unless your shoot costs were excessive.

Photo shoot base payments were $50 to $70 depending on the type of request, modified sum is $100 to $150, and I made the maximum request 5 pictures, instead of 7. Also changed the base payments for Video requests, they were $50 to $110, modified to $100 to $225. The maximum request is now 3 scenes instead of 4.

Just extract this into the Corrupted Academy install folder, overwrite... The original file is in there as well (game\scripts\databases\sponsors\sponsor_request_info_database_ren.py.Original).

Reactions: BolHeX

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
Just a question, but does anyone else experience the skipping of exams? After the Girl Inspection screen, I get the greeting screen ("Good morning everyone"), then the exam itself is skipped, and it goes straight to Exam Conclusions. The first week was working, but on monday the exam is skipped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
1. One of the inspirations for this game has a default assistant and as you try to vote for new rules occasionally that assistant will give a presentation that can involve the photos you have taken of the PTAs daughters to advocate for the policy. You should consider trying to tie in the photo mechanic like that with unlocking rules where if you've taken pictures of the mother or daughter that would exceed that rule you could bring up those photos to push the members to vote in your favor.

2. Also you should consider having more granular rules for specific sex acts like hand job or blow job, etc. Which paired with if you also made girls with higher arousal or corruption try to incite sexual activity it could allow for more opportunity for demerits for rule breaking.

3. Finally with higher granularity about rules about specific sex acts you could introduce rules at higher levels where girls could earn demerits for performing an act poorly or not to your standards and maybe even rules for punishments where mothers have to show their daughter how to perform an act properly.

4. Introduce a set of rules for the mothers to follow as well similar to the daughters for when you meet them at home.

5. Maybe Add a detention option after class if a girl has broken rules that day.

6. Maybe add a punishment option where you will forgive demerits for broken rules if the girl will mess with another girl, like steal their clothes, or try to get them to break rules so they effectively transferring demerits from one girl to another.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Having some difficulty with getting any of the girls to pass the exam so I can have them as alumni.
I have several with 100 intellect, but they gain less than 10% on their progress bar each "pass time" increment of 10 minutes.
Even with the max session time of 360 minutes, 4 questions, and Exam Force Level: Raised they don't even get close.

1729171016599.png

Do I need to reduce their corruption? I don't recall having this issue in earlier versions.

erkan

Nov 14, 2017
Malen I had the same issue and reported it in discord. Edit:Now FIXED.
Sakhmeth You dont need them to pass to get alumni (unless this changed, Edit checked in game and still old way through computer) once they are corrupt and stayed enough time you pass them in the computer-menu (in student overview, to the right of their names). If you realy want to pass them in class (no alumni status), spamming the action to help them study (in face menu) should be more than enough on even 100min.

Last edited:

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Btw, couldn't a mother have several daughters ?
This feature has been requested by several members, it is quite a technical challenge that would require a very large rewrite but it might be included in the future.

So, thoughts:

1. The user interface improvements are excellent, and show impacts that previously had to be guessed at a bit too often. A+

2. Photo ops have no purpose. They don't generate enough money compared to other income sources, especially given that tuition can now be increased after sufficient facility upgrades, and given that unlocking photo op stuff uses valuable PTA rules. A serious rethink of what photo ops are for, how they are unlocked, and other such analysis needs to be done here, because right now, photo ops just feel like a legacy mechanic that has no purpose other than being a beginner's trap.

3. Didn't manage to play with the clinic, but that looks good.

There is going to be a complete sponsor overhaul next so shotos and sponsor requests are going to change a lot.

Anyone can upload to workupload, mediafire etc?
Would pixeldrain work?

I've noticed that everytime I gift clothing or toys to a mother &/or a student, it gets duped in their inventory.
Is that the same for everyone or did I fucked up some mod install ?
I will check this out, certainly a mistake on my end. Fixed it will be in the next hotfix.

Just a question, but does anyone else experience the skipping of exams? After the Girl Inspection screen, I get the greeting screen ("Good morning everyone"), then the exam itself is skipped, and it goes straight to Exam Conclusions. The first week was working, but on monday the exam is skipped.
This should be fixed with the hotfixes, was an issue caused when an event happens before the exam.

Having some difficulty with getting any of the girls to pass the exam so I can have them as alumni.
I have several with 100 intellect, but they gain less than 10% on their progress bar each "pass time" increment of 10 minutes.
Even with the max session time of 360 minutes, 4 questions, and Exam Force Level: Raised they don't even get close.

View attachment 4141673

Do I need to reduce their corruption? I don't recall having this issue in earlier versions.
You can pass them from the computer, but you are right this is definitely a balance issue I need to address.

1. One of the inspirations for this game has a default assistant and as you try to vote for new rules occasionally that assistant will give a presentation that can involve the photos you have taken of the PTAs daughters to advocate for the policy. You should consider trying to tie in the photo mechanic like that with unlocking rules where if you've taken pictures of the mother or daughter that would exceed that rule you could bring up those photos to push the members to vote in your favor.

2. Also you should consider having more granular rules for specific sex acts like hand job or blow job, etc. Which paired with if you also made girls with higher arousal or corruption try to incite sexual activity it could allow for more opportunity for demerits for rule breaking.

3. Finally with higher granularity about rules about specific sex acts you could introduce rules at higher levels where girls could earn demerits for performing an act poorly or not to your standards and maybe even rules for punishments where mothers have to show their daughter how to perform an act properly.

4. Introduce a set of rules for the mothers to follow as well similar to the daughters for when you meet them at home.

5. Maybe Add a detention option after class if a girl has broken rules that day.

6. Maybe add a punishment option where you will forgive demerits for broken rules if the girl will mess with another girl, like steal their clothes, or try to get them to break rules so they effectively transferring demerits from one girl to another.
I will take notes of you suggestions, thanks.

Last edited:

Hanssen20

Aug 23, 2018
In this new update the exam time seems to be absurdly long at their minimal time (100 minutes), even if the girl has maximum corruption and naturism, they abandon the exam because they end up exhausting their tolerance. To me it was so much better before, you had a lot more control with the stages.

Supra61

Apr 7, 2018
This feature has been requested by several members, it is quite a technical challenge that would require a very large rewrite but it might be included in the future.

There is going to be a complete sponsor overhaul next so shotos and sponsor requests are going to change a lot.

Would pixeldrain work? 2 files ~ pixeldrain

I will check this out, certainly a mistake on my end. Fixed it will be in the next hotfix.

This should be fixed with the hotfixes, was an issue caused when an event happens before the exam.

You can pass them from the computer, but you are right this is definitely a balance issue I need to address.

I will take notes of you suggestions, thanks.
Great!
Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes