BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
0.3011 Release!

If you already have 0.307 or newer version download and want to save yourself some bandwidth there is a 0.3x to 0.31a patch.
0.307+ to 0.311 Patch:

Downloads:
Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Hotfixes:
Additional(Optional) Content (Unchanged since 0.3):

I know davemaster has been waiting for the update to release a few of his mods so be sure to watch the for those.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I am releasing 3 new mods to go with the new functionality and improvements to the latest version (0.3011) The three mods are:

-Clothing mod
-Video mod
-Footjob mod

The clothing and video mods should both be downloaded for the best experience. Some videos coordinate with the new clothing.

At a glance, the clothing mod adds 540 new images and includes uniform sets, lingerie sets, giftable cosplay and fetish items, 10 new video and clothing tags, and improvements to existing clothing items (without removing them).

One of the largest complaints and suggestions for this game was the lack of video variety and the matching of what you see. I have put together a generic video mod that hopes to solve some of this (of course not all of it). This adds 140 new videos to the game, and I have attempted to coordinate it with the clothing mod as well. For example, the clothing mod adds cheerleading uniforms, so there are videos with actions being performed on girls wearing the uniform. The clothing mod will work with all mod and base girls.

The video mod will work with any girl that is not explicitly set to not use generic videos and has her own videos. This can always be overridden in the game settings menu. In the game, access the computer from your bedroom or your office, then navigate to the Settings Menu folder -> Modify Settings folder -> Video Helper section -> Tick the box to always include generic videos. This is optional and not required.

Please note that the game is still a very active work in progress (please join us on the discord), and things are evolving and changing. I have been working on these mods for a few months, and things have changed during that time. Due to the amount of items here, I may have missed some things. If anyone encounters bugs or errors, please @ Me here, on discord, or send a PM.

There is also a foot fetish mod that does not add anything to the above two main mods. It is completely optional and a very new WIP.

You can find more information in the readme of each mod.

Feedback is very welcome.

Downloads:

Also added to the mod spreadsheet.

Enjoy, perverts ;)

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
There is also a foot fetish mod that does not add anything to the above two main mods. It is completely optional and a very new WIP.
Little bug with the footjob mod keeping the game from starting.
Log mentioned "Tab" being used in line 16 (iirc) and says tabs aren't allowed or smth... So I tried finding where the tabs were used (it was 2 right next to each other) and changed them to 8 spaces each and the game opened just fine afterwards

• Sad
Reactions: davemanster

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
footjob mod throws a script error on launch :

View attachment 4139923
Just saw that reported, sorry about that. Fixing it now

Edit:
Fix uploaded.

You can either download the mod again, or just overwrite the file at
.\game\_mods\davemanster_footjobs
with the attached file.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
By law, you and your fellow teachers will be allowed to practice "Free-use" without fear of legal repercussions.
Hmm, i dont see a lesbian tag, so i guess the staff is male only...i also dont see a virgin tag so i guess its just another pointless whoretrainer.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Getting this error sometimes when going back home or getting back to my office. I had 307 and updated with the patch to 311.
Also added the new clothing mods.

Can you please send me your save file. It must not be getting updated correctly. Alternatively you can try restarting the game and loading your save again. A lot of update functions are only called once per game start(when first loading a save).

Hmm, i dont see a lesbian tag, so i guess the staff is male only...i also dont see a virgin tag so i guess its just another pointless whoretrainer.
There is only a male protagonist technically there is some lesbian content but it is definitely a small part of the game. Same for virginity there are some references to it but nothing more.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Keep getting the same error when attempting to cum during an interactive sex scene. Here's the traceback and the save.
It was an error I created in 0.311a. I have since released 0.311b which adresses it.

Is there a story or just management ?
Very little story at the moment, it has been on the back burner until I get a writer. Which good news someone has since approached me and they seem both interested in the game and a decent writer. They are waiting for me to give them some tasks, which will happen after I finish planning the sponsor rework.

Reactions: windyp

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I guess it's just another pointless post by a person who can't fathom that not every game is tailored to their personal preferences.
Dont quote me if you just intend to write about yourself.
At least the dev had the brain to see and answer the implied questions, btw, thx BolHeX ^^

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
Hi guys, sorry if this was already was asked, but didn't fine, if yes sorry about that.

If I understood correctly, adding more than a "girl/mother" mod type would break the game correct? Or is "each" mother already related to each girl? Thanks in advance.
I imagine the Girl/Mother mods are a pair but some mothers are assigned to girls randomly.

I also have a few checks in place so that if two mods add the same girl or the girl already exists in the base game the second one isn't loaded but their content will be added to the first. Same goes for mothers, also if multiple mothers share the same daughter the game will pick one randomly. Unfortunately they other won't be added to other girls(I will add support for this soon).

Generally you are safe loading as many mods as you want I have done my best to make sure they it doesn't break anything.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I imagine the Girl/Mother mods are a pair but some mothers are assigned to girls randomly.

I also have a few checks in place so that if two mods add the same girl or the girl already exists in the base game the second one isn't loaded but their content will be added to the first. Same goes for mothers, also if multiple mothers share the same daughter the game will pick one randomly. Unfortunately they other won't be added to other girls(I will add support for this soon).

Generally you are safe loading as many mods as you want I have done my best to make sure they it doesn't break anything.
Yeah I had a brief idea of that after re-reading, hence why I deleted the post, but thanks anyway for the faster answer, and good luck on your project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BolHeX
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes