BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
What's the best way to update the game without losing the extra girls/mothers from mod?

Equally what's the best way to update the girls/mothers mod? I've had some duplicates appear causing crashes, I fixed by deleting a duplicate but I don't know if I broke something.
If you mean between major patches you can just copy your saves and mods over to the next version. The only mods you should NOT copy over are the example mods and this should only be an issue from 0.25 to 0.3 since I moved the kissing mod to the base game.

As for deleting girls/mothers you should be fine, the game does try to cleanly remove them from saves. I have since introduced a system so the game won't load duplicates but rather combine their content and use the first girl config it finds(usually the base game girl).

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
How is the Jordan 150 girls port? I'm kinda tired of putting in girls one or two at a time.
I don't suggest the ports, because of a lot of incorrectly named and sized files. You are welcome to try them though, I will mention to the mod authors about trying to do "packs" since the sheet is getting a bit long and messy at the moment.

You should make a tooltip explaining what stats do in 'my stats' screen
Right now they don't do anything, the main idea with them was to be used in dialogue but since I haven't gotten a full time writer yet that has been delayed. I will add tooltips though, I have only recently figured out a good way to do tooltips for bars...

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
I've forgotten what "tolerated" means for the actions in game. Is there a way to see that again w/o redoing the tutorial?

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I've forgotten what "tolerated" means for the actions in game. Is there a way to see that again w/o redoing the tutorial?
The exam rework will come with a new tutorial where you can quickly show it whenever needed to see reminders. For now no, "tolerated" actions cannot be reported, pressure the girls less and don't reduce their tolerance as much.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
A bit of cheat.
It may already exist but I didn't find and too lazy to search further, so :
If you access Shift-O, you can do like
player.xxx = ....
With xxx like
.cash
.greed
.compassion
.control
.reputation
.government_opinion
For more, see in game/scripts/main_classes/class_player_ren.py and so on

NB : playing with values too much can break the game.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
A bit of cheat.
player.xxx = ....
With xxx like
.cash
.greed
.compassion
.control
.reputation
.government_opinion
just need to be careful you can break the game (speaking from experience)

Nov 7, 2017
A bit of cheat.
player.xxx = ....
With xxx like
.cash
.greed
.compassion
.control
.reputation
.government_opinion
Here are more I found.

selected_girl.tolerance
selected_girl.pressure
selected_girl.corruption
selected_girl.discipline
selected_girl.affection
selected_girl.naturism
selected_girl.intellect
selected_girl.arousal
selected_girl.fear
selected_girl.temp_corruption
selected_girl.temp_discipline
selected_girl.temp_affection
selected_girl.temp_naturism
selected_girl.temp_intellect
selected_girl.temp_arousal
selected_girl.temp_fear
selected_girl.fame
selected_girl.people_skill
selected_girl.max_tolerance
selected_girl.corruption_xp
selected_girl.discipline_xp
selected_girl.affection_xp
selected_girl.naturism_xp
selected_girl.intellect_xp
selected_girl.arousal_xp
selected_girl.fear_xp
selected_girl.fame_xp
selected_girl.financial_need
selected_girl.initial_fame
selected_girl.initial_financial
selected_girl.initial_financial_need
selected_girl.initial_wealth
selected_girl.wealth
selected_girl.obedience.factor

selected_girl.mother.*same with the girls attributes above*

academy.girl_manager.girls[0].*same with the attributes above with selected girl, which girls you have currently at the academy*
academy.girl_manager.girls[1].***
academy.girl_manager.girls[2].***
academy.girl_manager.girls[3].***
academy.girl_manager.girls[4].***
academy.girl_manager.girls[5].***
academy.girl_manager.girls[6].***

academy.girl_manager.girls[0].mother.***
academy.girl_manager.girls[1].mother.***
academy.girl_manager.girls[2].mother.***
academy.girl_manager.girls[3].mother.***
academy.girl_manager.girls[4].mother.***
academy.girl_manager.girls[5].mother.***
academy.girl_manager.girls[6].mother.***

You could use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to cheat too. It works fine with this game. I used it with this game.

just need to be careful you can break the game (speaking from experience)
Well most of those haven't break the game for me yet but yeah you still should be careful though when you use them and same with using the Universal Ren'Py (Cheat) Mod.

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
I am looking to finalize 0.31 in the next few days. Since it is a rather small patch and mainly focused on quality of life improvements it didn't need quite as long to develop.

If you want a look at some of the stuff coming you can read about it here

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
hmm is there a trick to get the videoshoots to work i have it unlocked and have two moms that have videoshoots and have a request for one BUUUUUT the option is greyed out when talking to the moms one is sophie and atm i cant remember the other moms name

BolHeX

Nov 30, 2019
hmm is there a trick to get the videoshoots to work i have it unlocked and have two moms that have videoshoots and have a request for one BUUUUUT the option is greyed out when talking to the moms one is sophie and atm i cant remember the other moms name
If you mean doing videos shoots they are the same as photoshoots, you access them from the camera in the office. There is an arrow next to the title text that should swap to videoshoots. They do also require the mother participation rule to be passed or be corrupted enough to ignore it.
1728133724659.png
1728133745940.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
then the copies of Alison Tyler & Sophie Dee i have are borked cause it dont show up lol. and everything under video club is enabled edit: nvm i deleted them and put them back in now its working

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BolHeX

girovaldo

Jul 22, 2021
idea: lactation, boob/nipple stimulation xp = x amount = trigger lactation
new action with lactation triggered mid-class and 'fun': suck breast, "put some milk in my coffe" for teaching assistant or student too would be nice
new sponsor: sell woman milk, government wants cheaper and less agressive-to-human milk so it becomes legal to sell woman milk in market (sponsor)
new event mid-class: "excess milk?" the student cloths becomes wet in nipple area, or she starts milking herself to relieve boob pain from excess milk, or the one i want --> she asks the professor to help milk her with his hand/mouth, or another student helps her with the excess milk sucking her breasts (plenty of videos on xinternet of girls doing it, even webcam with good quality resolution), or ALL THIS EVENTS!
again my friend, incredible game, easily a top-tier

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
idea: lactation, boob/nipple stimulation xp = x amount = trigger lactation
new action with lactation triggered mid-class and 'fun': suck breast, "put some milk in my coffe" for teaching assistant or student too would be nice
new sponsor: sell woman milk, government wants cheaper and less agressive-to-human milk so it becomes legal to sell woman milk in market (sponsor)
new event mid-class: "excess milk?" the student cloths becomes wet in nipple area, or she starts milking herself to relieve boob pain from excess milk, or the one i want --> she asks the professor to help milk her with his hand/mouth, or another student helps her with the excess milk sucking her breasts (plenty of videos on xinternet of girls doing it, even webcam with good quality resolution), or ALL THIS EVENTS!
again my friend, incredible game, easily a top-tier
it would be hard to find some of those videos

Reactions: Sir Anal
4.00 star(s) 15 Votes