Simon1109

Nov 2, 2017
On Samantha. As if some random event is about to play out but it crashes. Still have the left panel but the main one is black.

Reactions: bk1831

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
On Samantha. As if some random event is about to play out but it crashes. Still have the left panel but the main one is black.
I fixed it thanks please download the updated html from here

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
v0.2a has been released.

Changelog:
Fixed Store bug.
Fixed Phone bug.
Fixed Jason bug.
Fixed event bug.

Download it here:

Last edited:

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
I'm getting a blank screen error when I try to enter Jasons room, using the 02.a html

I'm also getting this error: Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <strong> when I open the contacts section in my phone.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I'm getting a blank screen error when I try to enter Jasons room, using the 02.a html

I'm also getting this error: Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <strong> when I open the contacts section in my phone.
Thanks! I fixed them just check the post above you got the updated html file.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
grammar bug, ending where Jason gets arrested

Police Officer: Are You Samantha

it should be Are you Jason

same path, after you abuse the girl with Rory Samantha Calls Yusuf not Jason

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
grammar bug, ending where Jason gets arrested

Police Officer: Are You Samantha

it should be Are you Jason
You can choose your own name in the game and the default one is Samantha. You'll need to restart and choose your own name in the character menu to fix that.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
You can choose your own name in the game and the default one is Samantha. You'll need to restart and choose your own name in the character menu to fix that.

it Was on Jason's Path not Samantha's

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
it Was on Jason's Path not Samantha's
Yes, that event is only available for Jason and you must have chosen Samantha as your name in the game.

If you are experiencing black screens let me know where and update to the latest version v0.2a here:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
work,home,work,home. This game needs lots of updates.
It's the same with all of these html games. It's going to take months to get them to a point where they're actually worth playing. The tags and the concept seem fun, but I don't know why anyone would bother with something like this until it's been developed a lot more (apart from being glorified bug testers).

Reactions: korko

Steve Austin

Dec 24, 2017
Game is riddled with bugs and black screen. Even the "updated" html has blank screens so I would suggest the dev to sort out these issues. I get the blank screens in Samantha's room playing as Jason with a custom name.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes